***Longmire - The Final Season (6th)***

1,241 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by jeffk
jabberwalkie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got an email from Netflix today that this is up. I had totally lost track of when this was coming out, but I'm pretty much interested in seeing how all the cards fall considering I've watched since it was on A&E.

The final season is 10 episodes.
AgShaun00
AG
On episode 3. Interesting first episode and now trying to figure out the main story line.
jabberwalkie09
AG
AgShaun00 said:

On episode 3. Interesting first episode and now trying to figure out the main story line.

I'd say that the season is split into two halves, but I think it'll be pretty clear where the season is heading for you pretty soon.
claym711
AG
I started season 1 a while back.....does it get better, or is it just solving a new slightly related murder in every episode with eye roll stuff like the young up and coming officer dating the main guy's daughter, the semi attractive woman officer doing a soft core strip scene, the fat nerdy officer getting some father figure approval, etc etc
Serious Lee
im just about to finish season 2 and its more of the same.
RC_57
AG
Read the books.

They're much better than the show
AgShaun00
AG
They get better. Very good series I think. Slower pace show but good development overall.
AgShaun00
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

AgShaun00 said:

I'd say that the season is split into two halves, but I think it'll be pretty clear where the season is heading for you pretty soon.
3 turned quick. Good episode.
PatAg
AG
Yea, I feel like there was no advertising for this that I saw. I really like this show.
jeffk
AG
Music has been nails this season.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.