79,110 Views | 850 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Brian Earl Spilner
bluefire579
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On the heels of Way of Water, we're getting a game soon:

Faustus
Brian Earl Spilner said:

. . .
Personally I'm holding out for the physical release myself.
If you hold out long enough you get the Tantric release.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Oof. We're actually talking about the 2030's now. Third movie is pushed by a year, while the fourth and fifth are pushed by 3 years each.

TCTTS
AG
Honestly, 2024 felt too soon anyway. IMO, these movies are so big they need more room to breathe, and 2025 definitely feels more appropriate.

But yeah, announcing any movie now for 2031 is objectively insane. I'm really starting to doubt those last two movies ever see the light of day.
TCTTS
AG

Apache
AG
Quote:

Oof. We're actually talking about the 2030's now. Third movie is pushed by a year, while the fourth and fifth are pushed by 3 years each.

That'll be enough time in between each movie for me to get over my disappointment in the crap plots & see the next one.
AustinAg2K
Watching this on Disney+ right now. It's amazing how incredible this movie can look in 3D on the big screen, and how incredibly bad it can look on a TV. Avatar movies are definitely meant for the movie theater experience.
BudFox7
The plot and script were both pretty bad and some of the voice acting felt elementary.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
One of the better reaction videos on YouTube.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG

These guys are super entertaining. I like how old dude on the left does the Navi vocal noises whenever he hears them. Hilarious.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Good news for those who hated the "Seed Bearer" title. Apparently that's off the table.

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/avatar-3-title-the-seed-bearer-not-true-jon-landau-1235825777/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.