Has Hollywood ever sucked this much?

1,656 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
RAB87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My local theater is playing 4 animated movies, 3 horror flicks, and 2 other movies. Remember when you could go to the theater and chose from multiple good to great films? Turble.
Bruce Almighty
AG
I'm sure in the 1950s, you could go see one of four Western movies. It's also September, one of the worst months to go to the movies.
Old Jock 1997
AG
Doesn't September always kinda suck at the theaters?
InternetFan02
AG
2017 is sure to be a Record Breaking Year
taxpreparer
AG
Bruce Almighty said:

I'm sure in the 1950s, you could go see one of four Western movies. It's also September, one of the worst months to go to the movies.

More likely, one feature preceded by a cartoon,nor short.
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
oragator
Much of the quality talent is being pulled to TV, and what's left is busy doing super man movies.
zagman
AG
Hollwood has sucked for a long time.
FtBendTxAg
AG
Its pre Holiday movie season. And I don't know about you but I've seen the films Dunkirk, Wind River, Baby Driver, It Comes At Night, Get Out, Guardians 2, the Big Sick, Beauty and the Beast, etc this year, so no, Hollywood isn't dead, it's alive and well. Disagree all you want, I know it's hard not to call Hollywood unoriginal these days, but it's also pumping out exceptional films as well.
Counterpoint
AG
If Hollywood includes the television industry, I'd say Hollywood has never been better.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.