*** ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD *** (Michelle Williams, Mark Wahlberg)

8,948 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by The Anchor
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is insane. They shot some of Plummer's scenes as late as LAST WEEK...

TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
And here's the full new trailer. The speed at which they turned this thing around is incredible...

TCTTS
AG
hurleyag
AG
So a Plant of the Apes sequel?
PatAg
AG
TCTTS said:

Sounds like an interesting sequel to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_(film)
TexasAggie_02
AG
http://www.showbiz411.com/2017/12/11/golden-globe-nominations

Quote:

The big news is that Christopher Plummer is nominated for a role he filmed two or three weeks ago replacing Kevin Spacey in "All the Money in the World." Plummer was called in when Spacey was cut out because of his sex scandals.
Quote:

Plummer's assignment was announced on November 8th. Today is December 11th. Spacey only worked on the movie for 8 days, it's a supporting role. But what a turn of events in the life of the once and always Capt. von Trapp!
62strat
AG
Now the story could really Be a roller coaster if sexual misconduct accusations of Plummer came out. In about 5 days.
Sazerac
AG
Saw the trailer a couple weeks ago and it was like a dej avu dream. It was familiar but off. Can't believe they reshot everything,...
TCTTS
AG
Awesome. Great to hear.
k20dub
AG
Just got out. Loved the movie! Very interesting story. This was before my time so I had no idea how it ended. Definitely recommend.
OldArmy71
AG
I just saw it. I was entertained. Dragged a bit, but Plummer was excellent.
The Anchor
AG
We watched it last night. I had been up for about 24 hours so I couldn't stay awake the whole time since it was slow. But, it seemed like a good movie that I will probably give another shot when it hits Netflix. I was really excited about seeing this one too! Just couldn't stay awake.
TCTTS
AG
Finally had a chance to see this and yeah, it's pretty damn great. Just a solid, entertaining movie.

Even after all the talk, I can't believe how much Plummer is in it. Felt like every other scene and he absolutely owns the role. That said, this is Michelle William's movie, no doubt, and she kills it. Just an incredible performance. The main kidnapper - Cinquanta - is nails too. Such a complex, weirdly sympathetic role.

Overall, it's a long movie for sure, and has its flaws, but is definitely worth seeing, if not in the theater then certainly at home in a few months.
schmendeler
AG
TCTTS said:

Finally had a chance to see this and yeah, it's pretty damn great. Just a solid, entertaining movie.

Even after all the talk, I can't believe how much Plummer is in it. Felt like every other scene and he absolutely owns the role. That said, this is Michelle William's movie, no doubt, and she kills it. Just an incredible performance. The main kidnapper - Cinquanta - is nails too. Such a complex, weirdly sympathetic role.

Overall, it's a long movie for sure, and has its flaws, but is definitely worth seeing, if not in the theater then certainly at home in a few months.

Good to know
mavsfan4ever
AG
Really enjoyed this movie. Nothing too complex but very entertaining and very well done. Loved the sympathetic Italian kidnapper character. Thought Plummer was great and can't imagine spacey doing a better job.
Sex Panther
AG
Pretty great movie, very entertaining.

Thought Plummer was fantastic, and it's hard to imagine Spacey doing this role after. I feel like he would've come off as cartoonish and like a Bond villain. I'm sure he would've portrayed it ultra sinister. Plummer seems so much more natural for this role, and not just because of his age. While I'm sure Getty was a huge ******* Plummer evoked an understanding of why he was the way he was, and while still an *******, you get it.

Michelle Williams was fantastic as always. Just a solid movie and pretty incredible considering what Ridley Scott and company went through and what they had to pull off to make this happen.
The Anchor
AG
Finally watched it again. It was a great, fascinating movie and story. I highly recommend it.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.