****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,899,460 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
Fenrir
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why would sansa have a claim at all? Outside of John and Dany, only gendry should have a claim now right?
Marcus Aurelius
AG
combat wombat said:

Have y'all discussed this theory? I've lost the will/ability to keep up with this thread.

Fourth, wild dragon roaming around out there??

Tyrion & Jorah saw a dragon in Valeria. Some folks say it was Drogon and other say it was not.
Very interesting and a plausible theory. Would explain Euron's shock look.
bobinator
AG
What are you talking about? Who said anything about that notion?
Fenrir
I feel like the large dragon is just representative of Dany especially given the comets presence. Although that the comet made it on there just brings back some frustrations I have with the prophecies never really being dealt with.
combat wombat™
AG
I'm not saying that she SHOULD have a claim. I've heard folks saying Sansa ends upon the IT.
bobinator
AG
It could also tie back to the conversation between Bran and Tyrion that we never got to see, perhaps Tyrion knows?
redline248
AG
Just watched the clip posted of them going through Valyria. That is 100% Drogon.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
redline248 said:

combat wombat said:

Have y'all discussed this theory? I've lost the will/ability to keep up with this thread.

Fourth, wild dragon roaming around out there??

Tyrion & Jorah saw a dragon in Valeria. Some folks say it was Drogon and other say it was not.
I always thought it was Drogon flying around, b/c at that time Dany chained the other 2 beneath the pyramid and Drogon basically bolted to do his own thing.

This image from the show's new intro is the most intriguing, to me.

I believe that is just a representation of Dany and her dragons being born underneath the red comet.The 4th larger dragon is Dany (mother of dragons)
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
bobinator
AG
Not sure how you can say that's 100%. We don't see it close up, at all.
redline248
AG
bobinator said:

Not sure how you can say that's 100%. We don't see it close up, at all.
Fine. 99.9999%

I also agree with others that the large dragon on the intro is representative of Dany.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
bobinator
AG
On the 'it's definitely Drogon' side, I just went back and in the 'after the episode' they say it's Drogon.

Which doesn't necessarily mean anything, but seems like a pointless lie they could have easily avoided if they wanted to.

Either way it doesn't necessarily disprove a missing dragon theory, but it's definitely a point against it.
SupaManu
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

redline248
AG
Are we sure Euron's look there is anything other than "damn it's friggin bright, can't really see what this is."
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Can Bran warg into dead bodies?
Marcus Aurelius
AG
Has to be a clue to something very surprising IMO. Drogon in armor or multiple dragons.
StringerBell
AG
nah his countenance definitely changes and now that i rewatched the preview you can hear what sounds like a dragon in the background
aTmAg
AG
I forgot about this:

bobinator
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

Has to be a clue to something very surprising IMO. Drogon in armor or multiple dragons.
This whole time Bran has been trying to call something powerful to them to help their cause. It's taken a while for them to gather, but here they come.

It's the giant eagles. GOT/LOTR shared universe confirmed.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
bobinator
AG
I posted this last page, but in the 'after the show' the writers flat out say it's Drogon.
aTmAg
AG
bobinator said:

I posted this last page, but in the 'after the show' the writers flat out say it's Drogon.
Oh... alright then.

I think it would be lame if another surprise dragon shows up in the 2nd to last episode. Might as well have the NK rise up and kill Cersei.
bobinator
AG
That's where I am also. We have plenty of other loose ends on the board that could come into play as wildcards that I don't see why we'd need a whole new things out of left field.
M.C. Swag
AG
Nm
tk for tu juan
Southlake said:

Main thing I'm wondering from the preview:

What did Euron look up and see that had him so bewildered?

Cersei is on a landing above him and just said "Nothing is off limits tonight big boy"
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
redline248
AG
Is Jaime going to have caught up with Jon? Arya and Hound left before them all, where will they be when the army is gathered?

Will Yara have made the trip around the southern cape and pick up the Dornish army on the way? Seems unlikely, but they were both mentioned in the last meeting.
aTmAg
AG
C@LAg said:

aTmAg said:

Quote:

Might as well have the NK rise up and kill Cersei.

Well, if Arya collected his face......
So Cersei is walking around the the castle minding he own business, and a short NK walks up and says,
"Sup, Cersei?" She says, "Oh hey NK, hows it hanging?" Then the NK suprises her by stabbing her in the face. Just as Cersei is about to ask, "Why NK, why?" Then Arya rips off the face and says, "the North remembers, Cersei."

I could see that.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Howland Reed is going to be riding this 4th dragon and destroy Euron's fleet.
jenn96
AG
If there's a random 4th dragon flying around that just happens to show up in King's landing to fight Euron that would be so, so stupid. Especially since the Valerian dragon was confirmed to be Drogon during his gap year.

If Bran seemed to be remotely interested in anything, I would accept that he might have warged into Rhaegal after he was shot but before he died and was keeping him alive long enough for the final battle, but we've seen NOTHING to indicate that A). Bran cares what happens in King's Landing, B). Bran was paying any mental attention to Dany's ships as they sailed for Dragonstone enough to notice the attack or C). that Rhaegal was warged, came up for air after the attack or survived in any way. I realize at this point that the writers are really phoning it in at this point regarding plausible narrative structure, but this would be so, so cheap. Cool - I would prefer to see Rhaegal back in the fight - but cheap and would even more reintroduce the feeling that they're just racing to finish and leaving storytelling in the dust.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
It's gonna be Ghost's triumphant entrance.

C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
aTmAg
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

It's gonna be Ghost's triumphant entrance.

That might be the best quality photoshop I have ever seen.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
aTmAg said:

C@LAg said:

aTmAg said:

Quote:

Might as well have the NK rise up and kill Cersei.

Well, if Arya collected his face......
So Cersei is walking around the the castle minding he own business, and a short NK walks up and says,
"Sup, Cersei?" She says, "Oh hey NK, hows it hanging?" Then the NK suprises her by stabbing her in the face. Just as Cersei is about to ask, "Why NK, why?" Then Arya rips off the face and says, "the North remembers, Cersei."

I could see that.

I dont think a face was left behind to be collected
First Page Last Page
Page 281 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.