****** Game of Thrones - Season 8 ******

1,899,735 Views | 14667 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Prosperdick
Urban Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
and Melisandre is still the mllf from Asshai

Prosperdick
AG
Urban Ag said:

She needed to show more skin (and if anyone posts that old lady pic I will find you and kill you).
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Quote:

Sam lost weight...Gilly, not so much.
Looks like they're meeting in the middle.
Urban Ag
AG
Prosperdick said:

Urban Ag said:

She needed to show more skin (and if anyone posts that old lady pic I will find you and kill you).
pretty sure that's against the posting rules. FYI.
Sex Panther
AG
Melissandre is absolutely beautiful
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Bad Puusi <3
redline248
AG
Quote:

I think the publisher could make money by using that sequence and re-issuing as two new books
I was literally thinking yesterday there is no reason not to re-publish those 2 books into a new version with all the characters in chronological order.

Just finished Ep 5 of last season that ends with the Unlikely 7 going north of the wall. I really love the way they write this show.

Jon: We're all on the same side.
Gendry: How can we be?
Jon: We're all breathin'.

Jon is just great.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Moved to humor thread
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
M.C. Swag
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I'm watching the show for the first time right now and I just finished S5/E8.

Jon and the Wildlings vs the Dead and Walkers.

HOLY ***** Sorry to interrupt. Just had to post and tell people bc I'm geeking out right now and my thrones chatting buddy is asleep.

See y'all next week!
IM SORRY I NEED SLEEP. AND YOU NEED TO FINISH S6 ASAP
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
The Dog Lord
AG
C@LAg said:

Battle of Winterfell:

Do you think the Night King wins and the heroes retreat south to regroup at King's Landing

OR

Do heroes win, at a cost, and then head south to deal with Cersei.

My guess and hope is for option B. I'd like for the series to end with a significant amount of time on the human element. If the BoW is in episode 3, that still leaves 3 episodes (aka 3 short movies) to deal with the fallout.
Urban Ag
AG
this
redline248
AG
Bran better have a plan for stopping ice javelins if the WW threat is ended in E3. Hell, he better have a plan for killing zombie dragon, which I'll assume they know about since Tormund appears to have survived.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
redline248
AG
Maybe they outfit Drogon with some dragonglass claw and tail covers.

By the way, did any of the death predictions cover the remaining live dragons? Wonder if Rhaegal makes it out of this.
chipotle
C@LAg said:

Battle of Winterfell:

Do you think the Night King wins and the heroes retreat south to regroup at King's Landing

OR

Do heroes win, at a cost, and then head south to deal with Cersei.

Night king wins easy.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Wouldn't it be pretty boring if the NK and his legion kill just about everyone off in episode 3? A whole lot of shuffling and killing no name players seems a little unlikely for the finish.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
i is smart
AG
The Night King was Arya the whole time. Calling it.
***Disclaimer***
My in-game comments should not be taken seriously, as I am not a coach. Additionally, unauthorized screenshotting and distribution of my comments is not only discouraged but also considered lame as hell.
The Dog Lord
AG
Ban Cow Gas said:

The Night King was Arya the whole time. Calling it.

It was her revenge for always being told she had to be a lady and couldn't be the lord of a holdfast or a knight. She showed them by becoming a king instead. The series will actually end on episode 5.

The last episode will then be a documentary about gender discrimination just to rub it in the faces of everyone who thinks the show already has a bias against men.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Rounding the bases on S7 right now and holy ****, I almost had to turn it off when I remembered Ed Sheeran's hobbit ass made a cameo. I must've completely repressed that memory the first time I saw it because it totally caught me off guard again. Celebrity cameos are so terrible.
redline248
AG
I skipped that scene the other day. Probably the most pointless scene in the entire series
Dad
AG
Head Ninja In Charge said:

Rounding the bases on S7 right now and holy ****, I almost had to turn it off when I remembered Ed Sheeran's hobbit ass made a cameo. I must've completely repressed that memory the first time I saw it because it totally caught me off guard again. Celebrity cameos are so terrible.

I think Ed Sheeran should sit on the iron throne. His character seems like a good guy.
Thisguy1
redline248 said:

I skipped that scene the other day. Probably the most pointless scene in the entire series

The scene wasn't pointless. Sheeran being in it was.
Ol Jock 99
AG
redline248 said:

It reminded Arya that the world isn't black and white. There are perfectly normal and nice guys fighting for her enemies.

But yeah, the Ed part was more than a bit ham-fisted.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Ol Jock 99 said:

redline248 said:

It reminded Arya that the world isn't black and white. There are perfectly normal and nice guys fighting for her enemies.

But yeah, the Ed part was more than a bit ham-fisted.
Meh. Arya killing Ed Sheeran after he sang his campfire lullaby with his bros would have made for the most satisfying death in the series. Would have been like ten Joffrey's.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
chipotle
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Wouldn't it be pretty boring if the NK and his legion kill just about everyone off in episode 3? A whole lot of shuffling and killing no name players seems a little unlikely for the finish.

He'll kill about half the main characters at winterfeld but a majority of the starks will make it out. NK will eventually sack KL per Danny's vision and after that point bran will time travel sacrifice himself resetting history to a point where there was no Roberts rebellion, no stark kids and the targs still sitting on the throne. In the end all the kingdoms are shown in alliance against the NK at the Wall. Credits.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
I think a lot of sidekicks are doomed. It's not a good time to be secondary to the main story.

Jorah
Pod
Bronn
Davos
Tormund
The Hound
Theon and Yara
The Mountain
Melisandre
Greyworm
Missandei
Varys
Beric
Euron
Gendry
Sam and Gilly

I'd say maybe 4-5 of those live. the only ones I'm fairly confident in are Missande, Sam and Gilly, Yara and Gendry (50/50) and Pod (50/50). I hope for Bronn too.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Alright, calm down buddy. We get it, you don't like Ed Sheeran.
redline248
AG
For the record, I had no idea Ed Sheeren was in that scene, originally. I just thought it sucked and wasted screen time for another character or plot.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 60 of 420

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.