*** MR. ROBOT (Season 3) ***

6,149 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by expresswrittenconsent
FTAG 2000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Shayla's drug dealer from season one.
cr0wbar
AG
Just got all caught up!

That was a much much better season that 2. We got TONs of info about the cluster**** that was Season 2 - and actually, it made me appreciate it that much more. Sam Emsail made us think we were crazy in season 2, and the payoff for all the reality checks cira S3.E4 were worth it.

Carl Underguard
AG
I just caught up, too. I thought season three was great, a return to form after season two. I'm fine with them keeping the sci-fi elements to a minimum, if that's how Esmail decides to end it. As interesting as those elements are, it can be awful hard to deliver on them. Lost certainly didn't it.

And this was a great season for the supporting characters. Price, Zhang, and Irving were some of the best parts of the show.
bearamedic99
AG
I just caught up on season 3. great show. I loved Bobby Cannavale's character. Leon was great as usually, talking about Knight Rider being better than Frasier. Too bad about Trenton and Mosby.
bearamedic99
AG
I can't tell if this guy is impersonating Rami Malek or vice versa.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/12/uk/hacker-liberia-cyber-attack-jailed-gbr-intl/index.html

PS- I just read that season 4 of Mr Robot will be its last.

Tonyperkis
AG
I just watched Season 3. It was great.

How is Season 4? Looks like I would have to pay to watch it on Amazon right now
NASAg03
It's good, but it suffers from other sci-fi series (Westworld) where the story seems to get away from the writers and they can't figure out where to take it or how to wrap it up.

They all say "we knew how we wanted to end it from the beginning" but how the series tracks doesn't seem to lead to the ending they have in mind.

I enjoyed it, but it's one of those things where major plot points never get resolved and there are a number of unanswered questions. You have to be okay with that.
Mike Shaw - Class of '03
Quinn
AG
A large portion of S4 is great, though a lot of people thought that the finale was a big miss. I think it's definitely worth watching.
Prime0882
AG
Tonyperkis said:

I just watched Season 3. It was great.

How is Season 4? Looks like I would have to pay to watch it on Amazon right now
I've been on the lookout for this to shift over to being an Amazon Prime thing, but, still not sure when they move it over from paying for a whole season to included with the service. I thought it would have been shortly after it was released to blu-ray, but it doesn't look like that's the case.
TCTTS
AG
NBC/Universal's Peacock steaming service launches soon. The USA channel is part of it. I could be wrong, but I imagine this series will be exclusive to that service from here on out.
Tonyperkis
AG
This makes sense. A quick google says NBC launch is July 15th. I'll prob wait until then and see if Mr. Robot is on there.
TCTTS
AG
Nice. It will definitely be on there. It's whether it goes to Amazon before then, though I doubt it.
expresswrittenconsent
I enjoyed s4.
I looked and all 13 s4 episodes are still streaming on USA
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.