American Vandal Netflix

8,792 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TCTTS
jock1020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just finished. Who did the dicks?
astros4545
AG
jock1020 said:

2 episodes in

They don't even solve it?????
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Language warning.

jock1020
AG
astros4545 said:

jock1020 said:

2 episodes in

They don't even solve it?????
Did they find out who killed Teresa Halbach?
Leggo My Elko
AG
Finished it and loved it. Pretty funny throughout.
Jim01
AG
And that quote was dead on. That chick was beautiful. Also Christa Carlyle was hot as well. Made me wish I was in HS.
boy09
AG
Watched the first 4 episodes last night. I haven't laughed that hard and that often at any show in a long time.

Mr. Kraz is hilarious.

"I've had her in class, and she is.....distracting."

"I wish I would have known this was going to get so big. There are some things I really wish I hadn't said on camera..."
hurleyag
AG
Finished it last night and really enjoyed it. The case against Peter was probably the funniest part of the whole thing.
Silver Arrows
AG
So funny! I love these shows that kind of come out of nowhere and surprise.
Bunk Moreland
Really liked it. I was afraid it wouldn't hold my attention throughout the season but it did. Funny stuff.
Silver Arrows
AG
Mr. Kraz was probably my favorite character. When they show him as an ex-teacher and then his tweet, "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" I lost it!
KidDoc
AG
I think it was the class president chick deleting footage while her boyfriend painted. She was still mad about the football tryout.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
nai06
AG
holy **** this thing was funny.
redline248
AG
Just finished. So glad I remembered about this show. I lmao the whole time.

Kraz was hilarious. If I ever change my user name it's going to be Tank Top Todd
ORAggieFan
Watched the whole series on a plane. Thought it was hilarious. Some smoking hot chicks. The Chinese guy was the greatest. Wish they didn't blur out Max.
claym711
AG
Awesome series! good acting, well thought out plot, very well done. Not only funny, but engaging mystery, good character development, and had some meaningful statements about society.
mrsbeer05
AG
I turned this on last night based on comments here and the husband was like totally not sure of my choice of shows, however, by episode 3 we were laughing so hard we were afraid we would wake up the kids. This is why I love Netflix and the other streaming services. This show could never be on regular TV, but it is great.
Joan Wilder
AG
The running sub plot of their jealousy over Pat getting invited to Nana's party, hooking up etc was so subtle but amazing.

Really enjoyed it - the simulation on the dock was hysterical
FtBendTxAg
AG
Baby farts 2 > baby farts 1
CW Griswold
Pat is a baller.
WES2006AG
AG
This show was great. Kraz was really entertaining
ORAggieFan
RIP Nana's house
Sex Panther
AG
Finished last night and while I expected this show to be funny (which it was) I didn't expect it to be so good... It's a legit brilliant show, with a lot of surprising poignancy. I thought it was going to be a ridiculous spoof, but it was more of a social commentary and had a lot of heart... Just an excellent show all the way around.

And to those wondering why they didn't solve the crime, these things never get solved in real life or on the shows that it's spoofing. But even though they left it open ended, come on... they made it pretty obvious who it was.
Aggie_Boomin 21
AG
Wow what a surprisingly great series! The first half of it was hysterical, the funniest string of episodes in a series that I've seen in a while, but what I found impressive was how it started to fell like a legit mystery. I was forming theories after every twist. Also great acting considering how almost the entire cast was young.

semi-spoiler:
It was probably just a mistake by the crew but did anyone else notice Christa's boot switches legs? If it wasn't a mistake then that makes her guilt even more likely

So many edits because the spoiler tags and I are not compatible..
mrsbeer05
AG
I didn't notice that but that seems like a clue they would throw in
Sex Panther
AG
Season 2 confirmed for 2018

Looks like a new story/case
mrsbeer05
AG
Sex Panther said:

Season 2 confirmed for 2018

YES! Season one was a blast to watch, hopefully they can keep the magic.
LHIOB
AG
I feel like this is a 1 season show because the cast was so good but I love that their success led to a 2nd season. One of the more original and well written shows in recent memory. There are some REALLY popular shows that could take a few notes on the level of writing on this show.

#whodrewthedicks
Bunk Moreland
agreed, but I'll give season 2 a watch. If it's as goofy as this one was with completely different setting and subject matter, then I'm in.
LHIOB
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

agreed, but I'll give season 2 a watch. If it's as goofy as this one was with completely different setting and subject matter, then I'm in.
I was skeptical of Fargo S2 so what do I know
TCTTS
AG
Finished this over two nights based solely on the glowing reviews in this thread, and you guys were spot on. Holy crap, what a funny, brilliant, and surprisingly poignant show. The kid who plays Dylan is maybe one of the best cast roles I've ever seen, and I'm not exaggerating. That guy could not have done a more perfect or more stellar job. In fact, the entire cast was shockingly solid for a bunch of no-name high-schoolers on a random Netflix show, and I could easily see a couple of them going on to bigger things. But yeah, to echo a sentiment above, more than anything, the writing on this was just mind-bogglingly good. The sheer amount of twists and turns, call backs, subtle set-ups, and truly thoughtful commentary just phenomenal. For what this show set out to do, I don't see how it could have done it any better. Where the hell did this come from? I'm still kind of in shock.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.