The Shape of Water - Guillermo del Toro

1,968 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by White Liberals=The Worst
Max Power
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ol Jock 99
AG
Interesting. Could be really good. Could also be a preachy look how much humans suck snoozefest.
White Liberals=The Worst
Anti-white Christian male, pro-bestiality movie? I got that right? Libs are really pushing it these days.
Sapper Redux
Um? What? It's a Guillermo del Toro movie. This seems to explore themes he's explored over multiple movies now.
Eliminatus
AG
Not sure how yall are getting an anti-male vibe from this. I am getting more of a gubment cant have nice things sorta thing. Which is hardly new.
israeliag
AG
IS THIS A HELLBOY PREQUEL??????????

Looks like it's Abe Sapien.
Ol Jock 99
AG
israeliag said:

Well, he's played by the same dude.
fig96
AG
israeliag said:

I saw a "the Abe Sapien movie we never got" comment on Twitter

I'm totally in, he just has a way of telling weird, kinda creepy stories with endearing characters that suck you in.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Eliminatus said:

Not sure how yall are getting an anti-male vibe from this. I am getting more of a gubment cant have nice things sorta thing. Which is hardly new.

What I meant by "men" was "human kind", not a specific gender. I know, very 20th century of me.
Duncan Idaho

Just saying

TCTTS
AG

Quote:

Could also be a preachy look how much humans suck snoozefest.
Quote:

Anti-white Christian male, pro-bestiality movie? I got that right? Libs are really pushing it these days.
Quote:

I am getting more of a gubment cant have nice things sorta thing. Which is hardly new.

I happened to read these three comments before watching the trailer, expecting the worst, but instead came away after the fact simply wondering what the hell you guys are talking about. And I don't even like Guillermo del Toro that much.
Bunk Moreland
Wycliffe_03 said:

This is either one hell of a troll, or you came 4 forums short of the psychopaths that would agree with this.
White Liberals=The Worst
That guy always plays the "hateful corrupt and outdated Christian"...and this lady appears to form a romantic (possibly sexual) bond with another species. Maybe it's not beastiality...not sure what you call a sexual relationship with an Alien? The evil bad Christian guy is torturing this life form mercilessly while talking about God and this lady is getting down with the alien/beast in the water.

Am I wrong here dude?

TCTTS
AG
White Liberals=The Worst
TCTTS said:

White Liberals=The Worst
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.