*** Preacher Season 2 ***

1,907 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Counterpoint
Counterpoint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone? Anyone? I know it's bizarre but I like this crazy show.
Squirrel Master
AG
Haven't gotten to watch the first two eps yet, but I really enjoyed the first season and looking forward to the second.
israeliag
AG
Have watched the first episode and had to stop watching the second one a bit short. Will finish it up tonight though.

I f-ing love this show. It's so so so weird and yet so satisfying. It fills out a place in my entertainment wants that I'm a bit worried that I apparently have, but at the same time enjoy having filled by this show in a way no other show is able to provide.

Ohh and Cassidy continues to steal every scene he's in.
Counterpoint
AG
israeliag said:

Have watched the first episode and had to stop watching the second one a bit short. Will finish it up tonight though.

I f-ing love this show. It's so so so weird and yet so satisfying. It fills out a place in my entertainment wants that I'm a bit worried that I apparently have, but at the same time enjoy having filled by this show in a way no other show is able to provide.

Ohh and Cassidy continues to steal every scene he's in.
Agree with ALL of this. Ruth Negga is a really good actress too.
Duncan Idaho
I couldn't get into it. Then I binged it on a flight.

israeliag
AG
Yeah she's surprised me these two episodes so far. Didn't like her acting in the first season: her accent was too over the top, IMO, but I think she toned it down a bit.
Counterpoint
AG
If losing 1% of your soul affects you, what does losing 15% do?
israeliag
AG
Makes you $150,000 richer.
nickstro66
AG
Can gingers donate souls?

Also, this show is amazing.
p_bubel
Connd
A show about a preacher with a power comparable to god looking for god in the south with a junky Irish vampire and a hottie as side kicks? How can you not like this show.
Their depiction of hell is damn unique.
Counterpoint
AG
Well, they nailed Herr Starr!

BadAttitude
Quote:

Could not have said it better!
fig96
AG
I'm catching up on this season, think we're in ep 4, but it's so freakin' weird and interesting with such great characters it just sucks you in.

Cassidy is absolutely brilliant and has some fantastic dialogue.
Liquid Wrench
Checking in out of the blue watching Ep. 10 tonight after not having watched in a long time. The ******ed descendant of Christ who likes to pee on people and leg hump is a...something. It's something.

*I should add that Mrs. Kettleman is still fiiiiiiiinnne.
Counterpoint
AG
ChiliBeans said:

The ******ed descendant of Christ who likes to pee on people and leg hump is a...something. It's something.

I'm not even religious and that felt weird to watch!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.