Baywatch tv show

3,213 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by petey88
petey88
How long do you want to ignore this user?

I never watched the old show, but tonight they have the hottest gals running around. Only recognize one actress.

Always called it Buttwatch, wasn't a fan of Hasselhoff in any of his shows.The stories are dumb on the show. But this reminds me of living in San Diego, going to the beach every afternoon after work. Back then in 1984, there wasn't any beach bums like I saw in 2008.
The Debt
No one watches it for the plot.

HTHs
Flashdiaz
AG
watch it in another language, it will make more sense.
The Collective
AG
Only two actresses I remember are Pam Anderson and Yasmine Bleeth.

I can remember switching the antenna to UHF in the back room of our house to catch this show multiple times per week....
Cancelled
AG
I remember watching the first episode when it was on NBC. I think the only actor that remained after it was cancelled and went to syndication was Hasselhoff. They changed his son and added Pamela Anderson (I think). The NBC edition was much tamer and focused more on the crime element as I recall and the syndication basically ran with the sex and boobs, making it much more successful.
israeliag
AG
petey88 said:

Always called it Buttwatch

How on earth were you not calling it Babewatch like every other decent human being???
_lefraud_
AG
israeliag said:

petey88 said:

How on earth were you not calling it Babewatch like every other decent human being???

This.
MooreTrucker
AG
Mmmmmmmm......Yasmine Bleeth!!

bac
AG
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Never watched the show, but I know that Playmate Erika Eleniak was on the show at the beginning. I know this because her in her Baywatch swimsuit graced the cover of the very first Playboy I purchased when I turned 18.

So, I know her well....
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
bac said:

So you're saying I got a shot now!
Serious Lee
remember as a 10 year being extremely jealous of yasmine bleethes cocaine dealer
MooreTrucker
AG
Funsucker
petey88
israeliag said:

petey88 said:

after great looking chicks with great asses

Edit: for additional statement, Jasmine Bleeth was the only one I recognized last nite. There were some hot blonds everywhere, lifeguards & extras. I liked Erika Eleniak in some Steven Seagal movie about hijacking a battle ship. Thought Nicole Eggert was beautiful, but she a big ass & thunder thighs. Pam Anderson never appealed to me much, as I guess that was when she married Tommy Lee
MooreTrucker
AG
petey88 said:

israeliag said:

petey88 said:

Edit: for additional statement, Jasmine Bleeth was the only one I recognized last nite. There were some hot blonds everywhere, lifeguards & extras. I liked Erika Eleniak in some Steven Seagal movie about hijacking a battle ship. Thought Nicole Eggert was beautiful, but she a big ass & thunder thighs. Pam Anderson never appealed to me much, as I guess that was when she married Tommy Lee
That movie was Under Seige - Steven Seagal, Tommy Lee Jones, Gary Busey - a great flick. Erika never did it for me, though. Neither did Pam Anderson.
petey88
MooreTrucker said:

petey88 said:

israeliag said:

petey88 said:

That movie was Under Seige - Steven Seagal, Tommy Lee Jones, Gary Busey - a great flick. Erika never did it for me, though. Neither did Pam Anderson.

yep, great flick, never cared for Seagal, but really like Jones & Busey, the Texas guys. Back when, Seagal beat up his wife or something. I don't like anyone who abuses women. Eleniak did show her boobs in that flick, but who cares. Tommy Lee Jones was the best bad guy in that role.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.