The Voice goes to top 4 tonight

1,902 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by rlb28
rlb28
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who are your picks? I'll pick:

Chris Blue
Jesse Larson
Hunter Plake
Lauren Duski

Others in order:
TSoul
Aliyah Moulden
Vanessa Ferguson
Brennley Brown

Zemira
AG
I'm sorry, but people still watch this?

I guess I have been anti reality TV for so long I didn't realize any shows in that genre were still being made.
Tanya 93
But you clicked on it to let the OP know you didn't know that was still on?
Blanco Jimenez
AG
Zemira said:

I guess I have been anti reality TV for so long I didn't realize any shows in that genre were still being made.
Tell us again how awesome you are please!
rlb28
AG
Zemira said:

tens of millions of people.
mazag08
AG
Zemira said:

It's a fun watch every now and then, but you can bank on it that whatever pop star is voted to win will literally flop miserably. The track record for this shows winner is abysmal.
rlb28
AG
surprised that Hunter Plake got the boot. Can't decide, but I think I want Chris Blue to win with Jesse Larson a close second.
TexasAggie_02
AG
Tanya 93 said:

the queen of trolling is on troll patrol now?
Agnzona
Both Blake and Adam have been very critical of Republic Records not supporting the winners. You would think they would love the built in customer base but something is going on that they apparently are not taking these folks very seriously.
Agnzona
I'd also add that the talent this year has been crazy good. Everyone in the top 8 could have been a winner in previous years.
MooreTrucker
AG
I picked Jesse and Chris from the very beginning, and I'm sticking with them and good with either winning.

I did hate to see Brennley go, though. She really was an angel. TSoul, too. He was crazy fun.
91_Aggie
AG
Tanya 93 said:

Always gonna be people that have to let other people know what they don't watch or haven't seen.
MooreTrucker
AG
Yep, they feel somewhat mentally superior for not having stooped to the level of others who watch such shows.

Kinda sad, really.
Rex Racer
AG
Zemira said:

I'm going to REALLY blow your mind. My wife and I still watch Big Brother.
MooreTrucker
AG
Our house got away from BB during the Rachel seasons, but have come back recently.
tk for tu juan
Lauren should have swapped songs with last week, Ghost in this House was better overall than The Dance

Also, how many times has Blake told a female that they have the voice country music has been waiting on? Every other season?
MooreTrucker
AG
Jesse just shredded all night long!
tk for tu juan
Lauren has been at number one and two on the iTunes chart most of the day. Almost wish she doesn't win so she is not trapped in the Voice winner contract
TRM
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Lauren has been at number one and two on the iTunes chart most of the day. Almost wish she doesn't win so she is not trapped in the Voice winner contract
rlb28
AG
From the blind auditions until last night I thought Chris Blue was the best. Incredible voice.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.