Mommy Dead and Dearest

3,130 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by mazzag
tylercsbn9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone watch tonight on HBO? If you like Jinx or Making a murderer you'll probably like this.
Dro07
AG
One of the freaking weirdest things ever!
ja86
AG
Saw it, there are some messed up people in this world.
Scotty Flamingo
This is one of the most ****ed up things I've ever seen
Goldie Wilson
Usually stuff like this doesn't bother me, but my god that was a ****ed up story. Highly recommend it.

Is the other guy's (Nick?) trial still ongoing?
Texmid
AG
Wow, I watched it last night. That was one screwed up family.
Scotty Flamingo
Dan 07 said:

Is the other guy's (Nick?) trial still ongoing?

I believe so.
Bruce Almighty
AG
My wife has taken care of the daughter in the ER in the past.
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag
Bruce Almighty said:

Did she know then that she was full of it? Muscular dystrophy is something that is pretty easy to call bullsh*t on if they don't have it.

I've lost count of the number of times I've called out patients for faking diseases to score either sympathy or pain medication. The most common in the area I work is faking sickle cell disease. This is due to friends and family members that have the disease telling them that they get opiate pain medication if they tell the ER they have sickle cell and are in pain.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Al Bula
AG
Watched this morning. That mom was a sicko whack job. The dad came off as a smug dewsh. justice was served but glad the girl Copped to a lesser charge that will let her out to have some chance of having a Normal life when she gets out.
Bruce Almighty
AG
Dr. Not Yet Dr. Ag said:

Bruce Almighty said:

Did she know then that she was full of it? Muscular dystrophy is something that is pretty easy to call bullsh*t on if they don't have it.

I've lost count of the number of times I've called out patients for faking diseases to score either sympathy or pain medication. The most common in the area I work is faking sickle cell disease. This is due to friends and family members that have the disease telling them that they get opiate pain medication if they tell the ER they have sickle cell and are in pain.

I have no idea but it wouldn't surprise me if she thought she was full of it the way she complains about people coming into the ER drug seeking with fake symptoms.
GinaLinetti
AG
I'm watching it now. Holy hell people are bat **** crazy
tk for tu juan
It is a chopped and screwed version of Romeo and Juliet.

The eye-tat nephew seemed normal for most of his interview, but then showed signs of crazy near the end.
marble rye
AG
So many comments...so few coon asses.
spanky
AG
Watched this last night...this crap was up there with "Zoo" in regards to what the eff is wrong with people
aTmAg
AG
Can somebody provide a summary?
Jimmie Dimmick
Quote:

The dad came off as a smug dewsh. justice was served but glad the girl Copped to a lesser charge that will let her out to have some chance of having a Normal life when she gets out.
I think the chance-of-having-a-normal-life train left the station a long time ago.
Btron
AG
I turned this off once the multiple personality selfies started.
Anyone care to share with spoiler tags what happens after that? I'm assuming Gypsy persuades Nick to take care of Dee Dee?
This story was so messed up
mazzag
AG
RPM said:

Watched this morning. That mom was a sicko whack job. The dad came off as a smug dewsh. justice was served but glad the girl Copped to a lesser charge that will let her out to have some chance of having a Normal life when she gets out.

I didn't get that impression of the dad. And I doubt this girl ever has a normal life. Like mother like daughter. I'm not saying she'd abuse her children or anything but heck even the mom's mom was a con artist. Dad never knew what he was in for. If men would learn to stay away from the BSC one night stands, there'd be less of them in the world.

I'm mostly pissed at all the cracks this girl fell thru. Antibiotics are hard to get a rx for but sure, let's insert a feeding tube based on mom's diagnosis. I've made my kids from a young age tell the dr themselves what's wrong with them. I never answer for them. Where the hell was cps? This woman stole thousands of dollars from the federal government. And abused a child.
DG-Ag
AG
mazzag said:

RPM said:

I didn't get that impression of the dad. And I doubt this girl ever has a normal life. Like mother like daughter. I'm not saying she'd abuse her children or anything but heck even the mom's mom was a con artist. Dad never knew what he was in for. If men would learn to stay away from the BSC one night stands, there'd be less of them in the world.

I'm mostly pissed at all the cracks this girl fell thru. Antibiotics are hard to get a rx for but sure, let's insert a feeding tube based on mom's diagnosis. I've made my kids from a young age tell the dr themselves what's wrong with them. I never answer for them. Where the hell was cps? This woman stole thousands of dollars from the federal government. And abused a child.
What I wasn't clear of is whether the mom and dad were already separated when all the fake diagnosis started. If not did the dad never go to any of the appointments? Did he ever raise any questions or concerns?
Leggo My Elko
AG
Quote:

Can somebody provide a summary?
Daughter had boyfriend, who's on the autistic scale murder her mother. Daughter was abused her entire life in a really F*ed up way by her mother. Made to think she had and was treated for all sorts of diseases and disorders she didn't have. the Mom was a real POS and got what she had coming in my opinion. The movie details the history of the Mother/Daughter, the crime and proceeding trial. The Mother daughter relationship was REALLY messed up.
mazzag
AG
I think they were together at the beginning but he was 17 when they got pregnant and married. I'm sure he took her at her word and never questioned what she said. This was 20+ years ago, in Louisiana and neither had education past high school, I doubt dad took of work to go to appointmentsl. She hooked ass out of LA when she couldn't hide her lies from her own family.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.