Kingsman: The Golden Circle

17,213 Views | 101 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by CowtownAg06
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Cannot wait for this.
jackie childs
agreed
Stive
AG
Loved the first one. Will see the second!
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Colin Firth is back?

Awesome.
jackie childs
Champ Bailey said:

Colin Firth is back?

Awesome.
javajaws
AG
Elton John + Jeff Bridges?!?

I'm in.
mazag08
AG
They know with the success of that movie that they can't not bring him back. He made the movie what it was. I just hope they bring him back realistically.
FtBendTxAg
AG
I thought the first film looked cheesy and juvenile from the few trailers I saw on tv. Then I watched it and felt stupid.. it was one of the biggest surprise fun movies I've seen in a while. Definitely in on this one.
Weimerica
Are they going with a cowboy vibe for the American agency? I like it and it would be incredibly stereotypically American just as the British guys were stereotypically British.
jackie childs
FtBendTxAg said:

I thought the first film looked cheesy and juvenile from the few trailers I saw on tv. Then I watched it and felt stupid.. it was one of the biggest surprise fun movies I've seen in a while. Definitely in on this one.
agree completely...it was probably the most pleasantly surprised I've been by a movie in a long while.
jackie childs
Weimerica said:

Are they going with a cowboy vibe for the American agency? I like it and it would be incredibly stereotypically American just as the British guys were stereotypically British.
I haven't figured out the spoiler tags yet, so I won't post it here. But they showed the trailer at CinemaCon and there are a few articles describing it, if you're interested.
Quinn
AG
mazag08 said:

They know with the success of that movie that they can't not bring him back. He made the movie what it was. I just hope they bring him back realistically.
How do you realistically bring back a guy that was point blank shot in the head? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's back, but they obviously weren't planning to do a sequel (which is perfectly fine!).
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
jackie childs said:

Weimerica said:

I haven't figured out the spoiler tags yet, so I won't post it here. But they showed the trailer at CinemaCon and there are a few articles describing it, if you're interested.

spoiler tags

[ sp ] write whatever you want [ /sp ]

remove the spaces inside the brackets

like so

write whatever you want

jackie childs
Zombie Jon Snow said:

jackie childs said:

Weimerica said:

spoiler tags

[ sp ] write whatever you want [ /sp ]

remove the spaces inside the brackets

like so

write whatever you want

ah, thanks, still couldn't make it work great and given the sensitivity to spoilers, here's a link to the article for anybody that wants to read the description of the trailer:

Kingsman 2- Trailer Description

fig96
AG
jackie childs said:

FtBendTxAg said:

agree completely...it was probably the most pleasantly surprised I've been by a movie in a long while.
Totally with you guys, I'm so in for this one.
TPS_Report
AG
Still want to know what this has to do with an Asian's butthole.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Stive
AG
I was in before I knew about Jeff Bridges and Channing Tatum.....but now I might even be there on opening night.

And if they'll confirm that they pick up where they left off on the last movie (a certain scene with a Swedish princess), then I'll camp out and buy the first ticket.
Duncan Idaho
I really dislike Halle Berry. I've never seen he in anything where I wasn't "oh Hai Halle berry. You are doing a fine Halle berry impression in this movie"
jr15aggie
AG
jackie childs said:

Champ Bailey said:

Colin Firth is back?

Awesome.

Definitely had the feeling he wasn't really dead. Interesting picture... are they eluding to the fact that his right sunglass lense deflected the bullet? I mean, he is a spy after all and I'm sure they build them that way!
Sex Panther
AG
Quote:

Definitely had the feeling he wasn't really dead. Interesting picture... are they eluding to the fact that his right sunglass lense deflected the bullet? I mean, he is a spy after all and I'm sure they build them that way!

I 100% think they intended for him to die or that he only planned to be in one movie...

Then the movie was a huge hit, and everybody loved Colin Firth's character, so they we're like, "well *****.."
TexasAggie_02
AG
FtBendTxAg said:

yep, i saw the trailer at the movies and thought that it would be a hot mess. Finally watched it when it was on the movie channels and was blown away.
jr15aggie
AG
Sex Panther said:

Quote:

I 100% think they intended for him to die or that he only planned to be in one movie...

Then the movie was a huge hit, and everybody loved Colin Firth's character, so they we're like, "well *****.."

Very possible. I'm just to the point with all movies that if they don't actually show the death then it's always an open possibility.

Of course, Obi Wan cut Darth Maul in half and they still brought him back so the definition of movie death is very vague indeed.
mazag08
AG
jr15aggie said:

Sex Panther said:

Quote:

Very possible. I'm just to the point with all movies that if they don't actually show the death then it's always an open possibility.

Of course, Obi Wan cut Darth Maul in half and they still brought him back so the definition of movie death is very vague indeed.

Which was incredibly dumb. It was already a cartoon.. add in a revived dead character and you get a huge NOPE from me. That's pure lazy.
Stive
AG
Right....because everything else about the show is so believable, they should keep that part from turning unbelievable as well?

Geez, I love high-horse film/TV expectations.
Ragoo
AG
So, any more butt-stuff?
mazag08
AG
Stive said:

Right....because everything else about the show is so believable, they should keep that part from turning unbelievable as well?

Geez, I love high-horse film/TV expectations.

Huh?

I don't care how make believe something is. It's cheap and lazy to bring characters back from the dead, especially when the character was cut in freaking half.

I understand it with Firth.. without him, there's nobody to carry the elegant charm that made the first one so great.. you'd just have a generic action movie.

But with Maul.. they just went lazy instead of coming up with a new villian.
Stive
AG
Where/when did Darth Maul come back? Or am I missing something?

This is a Kingsmen thread....why is that a factor?
israeliag
AG
mazag08 said:

I understand it with Firth.. without him, there's nobody to carry the elegant charm that made the first one so great.. you'd just have a generic action movie.
Let's not forget that Mark Strong is still in this.
wilhunting
Rex Racer
AG
Stive said:

Where/when did Darth Maul come back? Or am I missing something?

This is a Kingsmen thread....why is that a factor?
In Star Wars: Clone Wars, the cartoon series. I didn't watch it, so therefore, he's still dead to me.
jackie childs
hey, if Bushwick Bill can survive getting shot in the eye, I see no reason Harry Hart can't
fig96
AG
Not sure how these weren't posted, Entertainment board is off it's game. And the first is pretty awesome.

Trailer drops sometime today.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Sweet.
NoHo Hank
AG
Where is the trailer, Lebowski?

Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.