*** Spaceballs 2 - The Search for More Money ***

1,444 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by hurleyag
AMW2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stumbled upon this article.

http://entertain-o-rama.com/5-actors-are-returning-for-spaceballs-2-the-search-for-more-money-1/

Any truth to this?
HeadGames
AG
Should be one sequel that won't suck?
CorpsAg11
AG
The title alone is genius. But i feel like I've heard Spaceballs 2 was coming for a while now.
GreasenUSA
AG
Been the same story for many years now. I don't think there's been any tangible movement. I would be surprised if we ever see it.

Hopefully someone has more insight. Would love to see a swan song for Mel Brooks...
Bruce Almighty
AG
No truth. Mel Brooks has been trolling about this forever. The dude is 90 years old and hasn't directed a movie in 22 years. This rumor seems to surface every few months.
Bruce Almighty
AG
The website also has stories about Beetlejuice 2 and a Transformers Netflix series.
superunknown
AG
I like how 2 of the actors coming back weren't in the original.
LeonardSkinner
You know, I could actually see Jack Black (in a less manic form) doing a decent job as Barf's son or younger brother.
Stive
AG
The Jack Black idea would be solid, but who would they get to replace Rick Moranis? It's been so long since I've seen him in anything that I'm not sure he didn't kick the bucket when John Candy did.
hurleyag
AG
Maybe Michael Cera?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.