*** MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 6 ***

61,235 Views | 530 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rhutton125
nosoupforyou
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Headed to Best Buy now to get the Blu Ray! I have seen that the extras will be tremendous!!
Engine10
AG
Quote:

All the threats are in this room and we have them.

Do you? Go.

Good lord. Got to this one again for the first time since theaters - that sequence of events in the tunnels that kicked off Cavill's villain character is so awesome. Not many others this year that I truly enjoyed every minute of!
nosoupforyou
AG
No doubt! Can't imagine how they can top this movie but they are already thinking about MI-7
Jim01
AG
Finally got to watch this. Stunning.

Rebecca Ferguson is firmly in my #1 spot right now. Damn near every time she appeared on screen I let out a sigh. Gorgeous.

How in hell isn't this movie being talked about for an Oscar for cinematography. It had so many shots that just blew me away in their beauty and the level of technicality they took to pull off. It should be a shoe in if it was up to me.
nosoupforyou
AG
I agree on all points!

and honestly, Tom Cruise's acting (not just stunt work) was really great

ALSO - I saw some cryptic tweets from Tom Cruise and Director Christopher McQuarrie that they are doing 2 more mission movies in 2021 and 2022??? anybody see that?
oragator
I finally saw this.
The last 45 minutes had some of the best action adventure sequences put to film, really amazing.
On first watch I thought that the first hour and a half seemed a bit forced at times even with some great scenes...after I watched I read that they worked off of a script that was only 33 pages and found ways to fill it it as they went. Kind of made the bulk of the movie make more sense.

https://www.metro.us/entertainment/movies/the-script-for-mission-impossible-fallout-was-just-33-pages-long-when-filming-started

But how big a trust factor must there be to green light a half a billion dollar venture without a full script? That in itself is remarkable.

rhutton125
AG
Saw it recently as well, pretty badass. Not sure if I prefer 5 or 6.

Boy is Cavill wooden though. It works for this one, but his scene where he's convincing Angela Bassett that Hunt has turned... I dunno man. I'm not optimistic for his Witcher.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.