*** Bates Motel Season 5 ***

1,151 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Presley OBannons Sword
MrPlow2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I didn't see a thread for the season yet and it started tonight. I thought it was a great start to the final season. Norman is crazy and the season preview after the episode looks good.

Scotch
AG
I've been with this from the start, I wonder what the binge watches think of the show? Do you have time enough to get the creeps watching so quickly?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
That was an awesome first episode.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Scotch said:

I've been with this from the start, I wonder what the binge watches think of the show? Do you have time enough to get the creeps watching so quickly?
Yes I think so.

I watch this show on Netflix from time to time. Sometimes with shows back-to-back, sometimes just one at a time. So far I don't think changing the watch speed has changed any of the effects. **** is still just as creepy.

I am on Season 4, so not caught up to this thread yet. Maybe I can binge the rest of season 4 and catch up to 5 for the rest of it.
claym711
AG
I tried to binge it. Couldn't make it through Season 2. The acting/plot may improve down the line, but its cringe-worthy early on.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I'm sure the acting has gotten better, but it's never been cringe-worthy.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Finale tonight. Anyone been watching this season?

It's been a pretty damn good season, imo. Last week's episode was especially great. (Loved that Crimson & Clover scene.)
Matsui
AG
yup

been in since episode 1 - can't wait
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Dylan, do not go in there.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Great finale.

I would love to see Freddie and Vera finally win an Emmy this year. Much deserved.
SeattleAgJr
THAT is how you wrap up a series.

Everything tied up. Emotionally resonating.

Some of seasons 2 and 3 got a little, dumb, but this was a very solid series.

And yes, both Freddie and Verma deserve some sort of awards for their performances for all 5 years.
MrPlow2010
AG
Really enjoyed this show over the years. Great acting from so many characters. I'm gonna miss seeing Norman go crazy and kill people.
Presley OBannons Sword
Spoiler

Phenomenal series that I've been with since the start. Perfect ending. Part of me wanted it to end with Norman in the nut house, but in the end, I'm glad it got wrapped up nicely with a bow. Bummer the sheriff had to bite it, but it wasn't like he would have had much of a future anyways. If Dylan had gotten killed on the other hand, it would have ruined the whole show.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.