*** SILICON VALLEY (Season 4) ***

102,240 Views | 892 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by PatAg
Mozart Paintings
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
M.C. Swag said:

I drove bus said:

Odd this thread got bumped yesterday. My wife, who hadn't yet watched the finale (she had really lost interest in the show) finally decided to watch it last night. I watched with her...... total trash.

We both agreed it is off our record list. The show has absolutely lost it.
What will we do without you!
yell Hot Dog Not Hot Dog to each other in a big circle jerk
Rudyjax
AG
I just get annoyed when people think that a spoiler is common knowledge that they should talk about it in a non spoiler way.
TCTTS
AG
And I get annoyed when "common knowledge" is considered a spoiler. It goes both ways and we're both just going to have to deal with it, I guess.
MW03
AG
Rudyjax
AG
TCTTS said:

And I get annoyed when "common knowledge" is considered a spoiler. It goes both ways and we're both just going to have to deal with it, I guess.

What you consider common knowledge isn't always common knowledge. working in the industry you know more.
HtownAg92
AG
TCTTS
AG
I define it as anything that has been published and/or shown publicly in an official capacity. It's not insider information. If Entertainment Weekly, Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, etc. have posted it, or if the studio has included it in their marketing, it's fair game. And if YOU don't follow those things, we can't all be subject to what you do/don't follow because it's literally different for every single person. So a good, fair indicator/rule is if it's publicly available information released in an official capacity, it's fair game on the forum. That's basically how we've always operated.
DG-Ag
AG
TCTTS said:

I define it as anything that has been published and/or shown publicly in an official capacity. It's not insider information. If Entertainment Weekly, Variety, The Hollywood Reporter, etc. have posted it, or if the studio has included it in their marketing, it's fair game. And if YOU don't follow those things, we can't all be subject to what you do/don't follow because it's literally different for every single person. So a good, fair indicator/rule is if it's publicly available information released in an official capacity, it's fair game on the forum. That's basically how we've always operated.
Let's see...what page of the handbook is that on?
Rudyjax
AG
TCTTS said:

Where was it posted that he gets killed?
AR_Ag95
AG
HtownAg92 said:

Exactly......now back to the FOCUS thread!!!!
WestAustinAg
AG
TCTTS said:

I hear you. It's just hard sometimes to gauge who around here cares about what. Some people love going this deep and then other's gripe that it's going too far. Some people are plugged in to the news and other's aren't. So it's frustrating when everyone assumes everything should be catered accordingly/differently.

These guys constantly love to bust your balls. Ignore them and be yourself. Comment on what you want to comment on. Most appreciate it and aren't jealous and bothered by your info.
double aught
AG
Funny that this thread popped back up. I noticed the other day that this restaurant was opening near my house and thought of Silicon Valley.

Joseph Parrish
AG
So there's no way I'm going as far back as I need to to catch up on this thread. Is the TJ Miller leaving thing legit or just a publicity stunt?
FL_Ag1998
AG
Joseph Parrish said:

So there's no way I'm going as far back as I need to to catch up on this thread. Is the TJ Miller leaving thing legit or just a publicity stunt?

Legit...and apparently TCTTS is an ass for spoiling it for some people...wait, no he's not an ass because it wasn't "inside info", it was common knowledge reported in the press....well maybe thats the case, but it was still inside info because not all of us are high-falutin' hollywood types who follow celebs on instagram, so he's still an ass....well, ok, he is an ass, but not for spoiling the show, rather because he wanted to prove he's a high-falutin' hollywood type by posting a conversation he had with an inside source about TJ leaving the show...and now he's a double-ass for bringing up this subject again, just to prove his source was correct about why TJ left the show....and finally we've circled back around to him being an ass for spoiling the show (i.e. TJ would be leaving it this past season), even though the season has been over for like a month now.....

or maybe the E-board simply once again devolved into ridiculousness over just a tv show.

Now you're caught up, you're welcome.
Mozart Paintings
AG
Bravo
TCTTS
bigjohn1
Sex Panther
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

Joseph Parrish said:

Legit...and apparently TCTTS is an ass for spoiling it for some people...wait, no he's not an ass because it wasn't "inside info", it was common knowledge reported in the press....well maybe thats the case, but it was still inside info because not all of us are high-falutin' hollywood types who follow celebs on instagram, so he's still an ass....well, ok, he is an ass, but not for spoiling the show, rather because he wanted to prove he's a high-falutin' hollywood type by posting a conversation he had with an inside source about TJ leaving the show...and now he's a double-ass for bringing up this subject again, just to prove his source was correct about why TJ left the show....and finally we've circled back around to him being an ass for spoiling the show (i.e. TJ would be leaving it this past season), even though the season has been over for like a month now.....

or maybe the E-board simply once again devolved into ridiculousness over just a tv show.

Now you're caught up, you're welcome.

This guy ****s
PatAg
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

I don't get tj Miller's place in the industry. He is pushed like an A list comedian but the only role he has been funny in was the first couple of seasons of SV and that was the result of quality writing. His hbo special was terrible, he was terrible in that hbo show about the open mic comedian in NYC. He was tj Miller in F is for family. He was tj Miller in well everything I have seen him in.

He was very funny in a smaller role in She's out of my league...which is basically what got him the role in Silicon Valley I think.

just my take, I think he overdoes it now.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.