stand up -- Dana Carvey's recent show on Netflix.

3 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieChemist
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Big fan of his from SNL and WW. New the talent was there for impersonations. Always looking for new stand up shows that appeal to wider range audiences and not laughs bases solely on shock and controversy.

I've seen his newest routine on Netflix twice so far and highly recommend -- big laughs and good mix of content.

He hits the current political climate, but I have to imagine most will come away not feeling 'insulted' by his material. Honestly, can't tell if he's R or D (which for Hollywoood, usually means not angry, over the top liberal, and quite possibly a closet conservative), but his impersonations of Trump, Clintons and Bernie are great.

Also a lot of material with being a father to teenage son.

Hardest I laughed were unrelated, apt building in China and flight with Irish Airways.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Thanks I'll check this out. I saw it on Netflix but passed thinking there was a good chance his style of comedy would be stale.
watty
AG
I watched it the other day, it's really good.
AggieChemist
AG
My wife and I are still shooting "****ing bull****" at each other under our breaths when our son gets out of sorts.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.