What Leonardo Dicaprio movie is this? (pic included)

2,093 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Al Bula
irish pete ag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
pimplepopper
AG
I don't think that is who you think it is. Looks more like Chris Pine but I could be totally wrong.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
irish pete ag06
AG
I really don't know, but I am having students of mine put together a slide show of various types of movie shots and me and the student cannot figure it out. They have to cite the movie they get the shot from.
M.C. Swag
AG
That's from the Great Gatsby
M.C. Swag
AG
Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-l-w-west-iii/what-baz-luhrmann-asked-m_b_3047387.html?slideshow=true#gallery/271073/0
pimplepopper
AG
M.C. Swag said:

That's from the Great Gatsby
Then I was totally wrong!!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
irish pete ag06
AG
Thanks. That's it. Entertainment board wins again.
M.C. Swag
AG
no worries, it's a weird angle. I could see Chris Pine easily!
chipotle
Chris pine?

this could be the new blue/black or white/gold dress.
3rdGen2015
AG
Pro tip: if you're using Chrome (and probably other browsers), right click the picture and choose the "Search Google for image" option. It'll bring up a new tab open to Google and it'll come with a search term that Google thinks you're looking for. For this picture, it came with "high angle shot film". This didn't get the results we wanted, but you can change the search term to "movie" or "dicaprio" or something like that to get the search results that you want.
irish pete ag06
AG
3rdGen2015 said:

Pro tip: if you're using Chrome (and probably other browsers), right click the picture and choose the "Search Google for image" option. It'll bring up a new tab open to Google and it'll come with a search term that Google thinks you're looking for. For this picture, it came with "high angle shot film". This didn't get the results we wanted, but you can change the search term to "movie" or "dicaprio" or something like that to get the search results that you want.
We did the same thing but got the "high angle shot" response. Didn't think to add words to it.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
pimplepopper said:

I don't think that is who you think it is. Looks more like Chris Pine but I could be totally wrong.

C'mon dude. That's clearly Lucy Liu.
Al Bula
AG
chipotle said:

Chris pine?

this could be the new blue/black or white/gold dress.
After performing a meticulous side-by-side image comparison, the original pic IS clear Chris Pine.

Proof:

versus

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.