***Grimm Season 6***

1,786 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by bedofbrass33
jabberwalkie09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Season six will be Grimm's final season, and will be 13 episodes long from what I've read.

The final season starts January 6th.
Madmarttigan
AG
I just started binge watching supernatural, and now I wonder why I ever watched Grimm to begin with.
CrottyKid
AG
Anyone still watching this?
Sucks that they'll have to try to wrap up so many loose ends in such a short amount of time.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Saw the premier, but haven't caught this week's episode. There's the stick, eve/Juliet, and nick and Reynard to wrap up by season end imo. All doable since what is going on with Juliet/eve is tied to the stick.
CrottyKid
AG
What about the keys?
Icecream_Ag
S
CrottyKid said:

What about the keys?
keys lead to the stick. Keys are wrapped up.
CrottyKid
AG
Right! Forgot about that.
Icecream_Ag
S
watched ep 2 last night.

gonna need to see some Adalind in less than PG wear to save the start of the season. We've gone from niche detective show to full blown wire knockoff.
Icecream_Ag
S
and just to follow my own requirement:

Icecream_Ag
S
Bringing back from the dead to say Adalind is still hot and whoever plays Diana is a much better actress at 6 than Eve at 30 something
Icecream_Ag
S
And rip hank and wu
jabberwalkie09
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

Bringing back from the dead to say Adalind is still hot and whoever plays Diana is a much better actress at 6 than Eve at 30 something
True on all counts.
bedofbrass33
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

Claire Coffee exemplifies my perfect woman.

I watched 13 Hours right after Grimm and was surprised to see David whatever his name (Nick) had a role.
Clavell
AG
Quote:

And rip hank and wu

Yeah, I'm pissed. Missed about three minutes when a weather alert came on and then all of sudden see them get killed, but no idea how they all ended up in police station.
Icecream_Ag
S
Clavell said:

Quote:

And rip hank and wu

Yeah, I'm pissed. Missed about three minutes when a weather alert came on and then all of sudden see them get killed, but no idea how they all ended up in police station.
same thing. Freaking Houston weather
Icecream_Ag
S
Half way thru the finale and OMFG!!!
Icecream_Ag
S
Well that was something. Here's to hoping Netflix picks up the rights and continues from there.
Rex Racer
AG
That was a great and very fitting finish to a series that my wife and I have really enjoyed!
jabberwalkie09
AG
I was kind of worried halfway through the finale, but I think it was the perfect ending to the series.
Clavell
AG
One of the few TV series my wife and I both liked. Sorry to see it ending. Just fun ride.
Icecream_Ag
S
After sleeping on it, 100% behind my thoughts that Netflix or Amazon need to work their magic on a show based on the kids.

And more Adalind because Adalind
bedofbrass33
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

After sleeping on it, 100% behind my thoughts that Netflix or Amazon need to work their magic on a show based on the kids.

And more Adalind because Adalind

Concur on a continuing Netflix show. Grown up Diana is hawt.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.