Kindle/Audible question

507 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by aglaohfour
aglaohfour
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe a dumb question, but...

Kindle/Audible readers: can I transition between the two within the same book? For example, if I read part of a book on my kindle, will it sync so that Audible picks up where I left off reading and vice versa? I'd love to be able to listen while I'm driving or working out, but most of the time I'd prefer to actually read. Wondering how much of a hassle this would be.
Sex Panther
AG
I think that's what the whispersync feature is, although I've never used it
OldArmy07
AG
Yes, as long as you have both devices connected to the network/internet, it asks if you want to hop to the most recent spot on each device. Really easy.
Jasomania
AG
Yes! That is essentially what Whisper Sync is. The only issue i've had is sometimes i have an old kindle version of the book and it isn't the version of the kindle book that syncs with audible.

You can also sometimes get mad discounts on audible audiobooks by buying the kindle book first. Some times its half off but i've gotten audiobooks for like 3 dollars sometimes because i had already bought the kindle version. There have been a few times that is actually even much cheaper than just being the audiobook alone and i've bought the kindle book just to get the lower price.
aglaohfour
AG
Thanks, y'all. This is pretty life-changing for me lol.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.