The Affair season 3

5,402 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by mazzag
ellebee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Depends on if you like her
Counterpoint
AG
ellebee said:

Depends on if you like her
I like her a lot! So...don't tell her?
ellebee
Don't tell her.
marble rye
AG
Tell her it got canceled.
mazzag
AG
I hate this show. Do these women not realize the sacrifice he made for them? It's just like the SJP show divorce. Men are completely emasculated. WTF?
aggieforester05
AG
mazzag said:

I hate this show. Do these women not realize the sacrifice he made for them? It's just like the SJP show divorce. Men are completely emasculated. WTF?
A lot of this doesn't make sense. I do understand Allison's reluctance at first to be around Noah, because custody battles are horrible horrible mud slinging experiences. What I don't understand is why she would even consider being around him at all towards the end of the episode or why he would be so selfish that he wouldn't keep his distance. I know they're pretty terrible people, but you need to put your children first. Maybe they're just seeing how terrible they can make the cast and get away with it.
mazzag
AG
I have a bold prediction. Allison gets her custody stuff going in her favor but then discovers she's pregnant and this time really does not know which one is the father.
ellebee
That's a good prediction.

So was he hallucinating getting rammed? There was no damage to the back of the car but didn't notice if there was any on the side. I was pretty sure already that he was hallucinating before he got stabbed and now I just don't know. This show is moving into hate watch territory.
DG-Ag
AG
Are previous seasons available on Hulu?
marble rye
AG
Been a month. I'll take your (collective) silence as you stopped watching?

I'm still watching...and still hating every damn character.
Helen: "Oh hi Im randomly in Montawk and saw Allison go into a bar. Let me go talk to her!!!"

Cole letting his weiner put him in his own personal hell.

Allison: "Why isnt anyone happy or impressed that I am going to council others?"

Noah: "I am just straight up crazy yall...sorry bout your car."
TCTTS
AG
Yep, stayed true to my word, gave it one more episode, and then quit going into the new year. Literally the only time I even think about it anymore is when I happen to see this thread title.
marble rye
AG
mazzag said:

I have a bold prediction. Allison gets her custody stuff going in her favor but then discovers she's pregnant and this time really does not know which one is the father.

But voluteers to be Cole and Luisa's surrogate. Crisis averted!
mazzag
AG
This show is so bad. I'm only watching because nothing else is on. Except the pope mini series. I hate January TV.
TCTTS
AG
There really is nothing on right now. Makes no sense. I'm counting down the days 'til Better Call Saul, House of Cards, and even The Leftovers and Girls come back. But most of those are spring, save for the latter. Legion starts in February, though, and that looks pretty awesome. Love should be back on Netflix next month as well. Guess most of the networks are just waiting for football to be over, and after that Cowboys loss last night, so am I.
Al Bula
AG
Wtf, only two episodes left? Aside from Allison banging Cole and Noah getting stabbed, nothing has happened. This season, like the first, has 10 episodes. Last season was 12.
mazzag
AG
This is renewed and starting June 17th?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.