*****Better Call Saul - Season 1*******

199,730 Views | 1346 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Know Your Enemy
91_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So Chuck's condition is that he went nuts???

He's off the grid, wearing tinfoil jackets, afraid of technology, wants people to ground themselves before coming in, etc.
COOL LASER FALCON
I'm guessing he has cancer or some other illness and avoiding electricity is some sort of alternative treatment.
DannyDuberstein
AG
My guess is a combination of OCD and maybe something like cancer (as CLF mentions) that provided a traumatic experience and became a focus of the OCD (and elevating it to an extreme).
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I believe he thinks he's suffering from EMF Hypersensitivity: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_hypersensitivity
AgPediRPh
AG
quote:
I had several coworkers mention they didn't watch E2 because E1 was so slow

Your coworkers saw Tuco pull Jimmy into his house at gunpoint and didn't want to continue watching? Stupid ADD millenials.
Dro07
AG
quote:
quote:

Your coworkers saw Tuco pull Jimmy into his house at gunpoint and didn't want to continue watching? Stupid ADD millenials.
They probably didn't know who Tuco was.
Burdizzo
AG
quote:
quote:

iIRC, Tuco's identity is not revealed until episode 2. You only see his hand in Episode 1.

In his defense, one guy said he fell asleep and don't see the end of E1.
redd38
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

iIRC, Tuco's identity is not revealed until episode 2. You only see his hand in Episode 1.

You definitely know it's Tuco in episode 1
cajunaggie08
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

He pokes his head out so that the entire viewing audience knows "oh ****, thats Tuco"
Dro07
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Burdizzo
AG
My bad. I watched E1 and E2 in bits and pieces on Monday night. They kind of ran together as one big episode in my brain.
DanHo2010
AG
It's a good thing I was the only one in the house when I watched E1, cause I definitely yelled "OOOOOH IT'S TUCOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

I think the dog thought I had lost it.
gigemags-99
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Looks old there
agmatt06
AG
Meths a hell of a drug
Al Bula
AG
The show was entertaining but just OK for me. I don't really care about the Michael McKean storyline. I'll continue to watch this but what made Saul awesome in BB was using his character in moderation. Not sure how it will work to be 100% Saul.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Finally watched both today and I LOVED them!

Loved him zooming by Walt's house in episode one. I think they've done a good job not forcing the connections to the BB characters although obviously I'm interested to see how Mike evolves from parking attendant to badass (I'm sure he's already a badass but how they explain him being a parking attendant too). Also like that they've made Saul so sympathetic. Very similar start to BB and now we get to see Saul break bad as well.

Gilligan in a recent interview did say one didn't have to watch BB to enjoy Saul but I disagree with that. I think the shows are pretty connected and half the enjoyment for me personally is seeing the tie ins to BB so I can't imagine the show being nearly as good for someone who hasn't watched BB.
PatAg
AG
He isn't Saul yet, that is the point.
MicheIangeIo
AG
quote:

He's off the grid, wearing tinfoil jackets, afraid of technology, wants people to ground themselves before coming in, etc.
He is paranoid schizophrenic
mazzag
AG
He is Lenny.
wessimo
AG
The second episode was way better than the first. Looking forward to more.
2008and1
AG
Yep. I've bought in.

Looking forward to this one.
TexasAggie008
AG
Really hope Tuco's cousins make an appearance, even if its for a few seconds. Favorite second-tier BB characters
AgPediRPh
AG
quote:
Gilligan in a recent interview did say one didn't have to watch BB to enjoy Saul but I disagree with that

Yep. Only Breaking Bad fans would appreciate just how SCREWED those 2 punks were when they were talking sh** to Tuco's grandmother. Especially the "biznatch" line.
Dro07
AG
Its kinda weird but I would compare it to watchin the original Star Wars then watching new ones. BB had the shock value and BCS has that ahh I see why now, if that makes sense
True Anomaly
AG
quote:
Really hope Tuco's cousins make an appearance, even if its for a few seconds. Favorite second-tier BB characters

The Nelson Cruz twins
bilbobag
I think Chuck has inoperable brain tumor.. Total guess. And probably wrong but I am throwing it out there
cajunaggie08
AG
quote:
quote:
Gilligan in a recent interview did say one didn't have to watch BB to enjoy Saul but I disagree with that

Yep. Only Breaking Bad fans would appreciate just how SCREWED those 2 punks were when they were talking sh** to Tuco's grandmother. Especially the "biznatch" line.
As soon as they said biznach I told my wife, if tuco loves his abuelita as much as he loves his tio, those guys are now in some very serious trouble.
91_Aggie
AG
quote:
quote:

He is paranoid schizophrenic
so, like I said, he went nuts.
Canyon99
AG
Love Tuco. One of my favorite characters of all time.
AgFB
AG
I'm in. BIZNATCHES
MosesHallEnforcer
AG
Just found out the new episodes are Monday's. Wonder why they didn't have it on Sunday's
gigemags-99
AG
quote:
Just found out the new episodes are Monday's. Wonder why they didn't have it on Sunday's

TWD and BCS on the same night?!? They didn't want to replace God as the most awesome thing on Sundays...
mazzag
AG
Talking dead.
fta09
AG
quote:
I'm glad. I like to watch TWD and Talking Dead immediately after. If BCS were after that, well, I just think it's too much TV to sit through. Also, it's nice having a show to look forward to on more than one night.
Worm01
AG
Best line of the series so far:

"You're the WORST LAWYER EVER."

"Hey, I just talked you down from a death sentence to six months probation. I'm the best lawyer ever." (But the expression and mannerisms show he's not as confident as his words sound)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.