*****Marvels Agents of SHIELD - Season 2*****

88,669 Views | 746 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by TajMaballer
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Trip's face when he said "thirteen??"
texasaggie04
AG
What I'm most interested in from the episode was the conversation Mack and Bobbi had in the cockpit of the plane. About some sort of "deal" that Hunter doesn't know about... just read a theory that maybe they are actually working for Fury (especially since she seemed to know lots about what Fury would do).

Second, just read an awesome theory about who Skye & her dad might be. Skye could be Quake (http://marvel.wikia.com/Daisy_Johnson_%28Earth-616%29), and part of the theory centers on Skye's dream and the music box (the music that was playing is called "Daisy Bell"). That would make her dad Mr. Hyde (http://marvel.wikia.com/Calvin_Zabo_%28Earth-616%29), a doctor who is (as Reyna said) "violent and emotional, but misunderstood."

quote:
But also, considering this seems to be a ruined city, perhaps it's an abandoned Kree/Inhuman settlement from the past. Attilan itself, could still be in the Himalayas or on the moon or hidden elsewhere. That would make sense, considering there would be living breathing inhabitants in
Attilan, not just a haunted ruin.

This is a good idea and since there isn't an Inhumans movie for four years (or whatever), it gives them plenty of time to keep building story.
jabberwalkie09
AG
I think that theory is very plausible. Not sure if they will keep that particular power for Skye if that is who she turns out to be. The one thing that keeps nagging at me though is the start of the episode from last night, the dream sequence. Skye was running around in a flower dress, the music box that acted like The Diviner, and the May and Colson part. I am interested in how that will play into the story.
israeliag
AG
I like that theory, but wouldn't it make more sense if Daisy was the girl who wears flower dresses?

So Skye and her would be half-sisters.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
I like that theory, but wouldn't it make more sense if Daisy was the girl who wears flower dresses?

Wait....which one is Daisy?
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
quote:

Wait....which one is Daisy?

He is referencing Raina, the girl that was referred to as "Flowers," i think.
israeliag
AG
And Daisy is mentioned and linked to by texasaggie04 above
Natasha Romanoff
Patton Oswalt's character(s) is one of the more endearing ones I've seen on recent TV series. I think they are great.
imjustsayin
AG
Help me out. The dress Skye was wearing in the dream sequence... is it the same dress that was worn by the girl Skye's father was lamenting over in a flashback sequence from a previous episode and cursing Coulson for the (presumably) death of his loved one (wife maybe? daughter?)?
redline248
AG
I think he was cursing Whitehall, not Coulson. And I don't know about the dress.
R0GUE
AG
He was definitely cursing Whitehall. Whitehall killed Sky's mother (the Chinese lady). It's possible Sky was wearing the same dress, I didn't notice either, but it would account for the symbolism.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Help me out. The dress Skye was wearing in the dream sequence... is it the same dress that was worn by the girl Skye's father was lamenting over in a flashback sequence from a previous episode and cursing Coulson for the (presumably) death of his loved one (wife maybe? daughter?)?
It has been heavily implied that was his lover/wife, given that Skye has been directly stated to be his daughter. At the end of "The Things We Bury" the woman is wrapped up in a sheet IIRC. At the beginning of the episode she is wearing a red dress I think, but I don't remember her wearing a floral dress at all....

Colson isn't the target of her father's rage, Whitehall is.
israeliag
AG
quote:
Patton Oswalt's character(s) is one of the more endearing ones I've seen on recent TV series. I think they are great.
This show needs more Patton Oswalt, for sure. Also more Tripp... also less Bobbi and the British dude (their individually nice, but their love crap is too soap opera-y).
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:
This show needs more Patton Oswalt, for sure. Also more Tripp... also less Bobbi and the British dude (their individually nice, but their love crap is too soap opera-y).
I would like to see more Bobbi kicking ass. She's smokin' hot!
CGSC Lobotomy
quote:
He was definitely cursing Whitehall. Whitehall killed Sky's mother (the Chinese lady). It's possible Sky was wearing the same dress, I didn't notice either, but it would account for the symbolism.

Dichen Lachman is Nepalese/Australian
R0GUE
AG
quote:
quote:

Dichen Lachman is Nepalese/Australian
Ok, but look, we know Skye was found in China, and Whitehall found this whole village of people who could touch the Obelisk all of whom looked to be of Asian descent, and he killed Skye's mother right then and there. doesn't it logically follow that Skye's mother was a Chinese woman? Not a Nepalese-Australian who migrated to China? She was playing a Chinese woman in the show that's all I was saying.
CGSC Lobotomy
Tibet, not China
Dr. Horrible
Finally caught up on this after being swamped. I love what they're doing with Ward's character. Only thing I wish there was more of in the show was ties to the larger universe, but I know there is only so much you can do. Anxious to see Agent Carter too.
Saxsoon
AG
They are literally doing the set up for the Inhumans movie about 4 years early
bearamedic99
AG
Serious question- if Skye gains superhuman powers, do the rules of the Marvel Universe also increase her bust size?
BigRobSA
quote:
Serious question- if Skye gains superhuman powers, do the rules of the Marvel Universe also increase her bust size?
jabberwalkie09
AG
Apparently io9 already saw the episode and posted a spoiler free hype article. I guess that is how you could phrase it.
jabberwalkie09
AG
These preview article's of tonight's episode are really making me excited for tonight.

quote:
The midseason finale of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., "What They Become," airs tomorrow night, but we've seen it already, and if there's one word we'd use to describe it above all others it would have to be "payoff."

http://comicbook.com/2014/12/08/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-midseason-finale-is-a-thriller-from-the-wo/
Saxsoon
AG
The gif comment in i09 article makes me thing Skye's dad hulks out and is something like Mr. Hyde that people have been speculating. They have already said he is a monster
R0GUE
AG
quote:
Tibet, not China

Lol - Skye's father just said, and I quote, "your mother was Chinese"

I win the nerd fight! BOOYA!
Hotard06
AG
Daisy
Gradin
AG
Well, seems like she does have earthquake powers
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Daisy
Boom. So much happened in this episode.
jabberwalkie09
AG
BTW, I can't believe we have to wait until March for new episodes.
R0GUE
AG
Skye's dad's name is Cal(vin Zabo aka Mr. Hyde)

Skye is in fact Daisy Johnson aka Quake.

The no eye guy at the end, seems to me to be this brand new Inhuman they just introduced the newest comics called Reader.

Yay Macks alive! Oh no poor Tripp!

Looks like Ward is going to have his own crazy protege. Maybe he can get a whole little crazy mercenary company going!
Gradin
AG
Sigh, I can't wait for more episodes.

Also, who is Raina? Her skin seemed grayish. Had some hair or spikes near her eyes. Eyes different color too.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Sigh, I can't wait for more episodes.

Also, who is Raina? Her skin seemed grayish. Had some hair or spikes near her eyes. Eyes different color too.
Yeah, it seemed almost birdlike in nature...
Gradin
AG
My other big question is who is Bobbi working for? Fury?
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
My other big question is who is Bobbi working for? Fury?
I am wondering what the flash drive is for Bobbi had... Fury is a possibility, but so is Talbot.
Gradin
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.