***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,745,273 Views | 16328 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Scotty Flamingo
chris1515
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good PPV and I appreciate the fact that it ended at a decent hour for those of us that go to bed early!

Corbin has been growing on me as a heel. Not too bad, and a lot of room to step it up further.
J182
AG
Pleasantly surprised with Stomping Grounds.
The (small) crowd seemed pretty into it. Especially during the Bryan/Rowan vs Heavy Machinery match.

Evans needs to be sent back through development. She's just...bad.
I'm curious where Nikki Cross' story is going. She's gotta turn on Bliss at some point, right?

They announced a non-title match for RAW tonight between Ricochet and AJ Styles. There is no way this match can't be anything less than phenomenal. Maybe this will be the start of a real stable with The Club.
J182
AG
THE MFN UNDERTAKER!!!
J182
AG
Quote:

"Ambrose can do what he wants. He's a big boy, he's got his big boy pants on. He can go out there and say whatever he wants, but the bottom line is not everybody's equipped to handle the rigors of WWE and the schedule and how it affects you mentally and emotionally," Rollins explained.

Adding, "And Ambrose gave everything he had to the company for the entire time he was here. He put his heart and soul into the travel, into the schedule, into the injuries, into the work in the ring and all that stuff. But at the end of the day, he took his ball and he went home, or he went elsewhere at least. And I think it's a little presumptuous of him to get on a podcast and talk down about the company that gave him such an opportunity."

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/seth-rollins-jon-moxley-interview/#.XRJBm-hKiM8
Bunk Moreland
Not surprising. WWE is clearly making Rollins the biggest babyface so he's going to be the biggest company man.

That and Rollins didn't get completely **** on by WWE creative.
Geralt of Rivia
S
The Rollins/Will Ospreay Twitter feud has been kind of entertaining
Bunk Moreland

J182
AG
I am just genuinely surprised how much back and forth VKM lets WWE wrestlers go on with wrestlers from other promotions.
Wolfpac 08
AG
Not a Bot
AG
Wolfpac 08 said:

This is going to be Vince's WWE until the day he croaks. This just reeks of fake general managership all over again. I seriously doubt either one of them will have any control whatsoever. They will just get blamed when it inevitibly fails.
Not a Bot
AG
Raw only drew 3500ish in the crowd last night. If this isn't the sign that they need a creative change I don't know what is.

But does Vince even care at this point? Is he really just in this to entertain himself? That's what it seems like.
Bunk Moreland
do you mean 3500 for the tv show monday or at the raw house show(if there was one)?
Olsen
AG
It's 2004 all over again! I, for one, will embrace this change...

I'm glad Bischoff is back with the WWE in a full-time position after all these years.
OCEN99
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

do you mean 3500 for the tv show monday or at the raw house show(if there was one)?
I think it was ~3500 for Raw TV and something like 1500-2000 for Smackdown TV.
Not a Bot
AG
OCEN99 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

I think it was ~3500 for Raw TV and something like 1500-2000 for Smackdown TV.
Yep...worst attendance in a very long time. Supposedly a lot of papered (free) tickets too. No one in upper decks and they moved people together to make sure the areas visible to the hard cam looked as full as possible.

I'm sure that tug-of-war contest between Lashley and Strowman was as riveting in person as it was on television.

That being said, they were in Everett and Portland. The northwest is kind of a strange beast.
chris1515
AG
This is not the type of results they want when faced with their first real competitor in a long time AND about to make the jump to prime time on FOX.

Might be worth checking out their stock price. This could drive a turnaround in results that could be under appreciated by the market.
J182
AG

Heyman in charge of RAW and Bischoff in charge of SD? Sign me the hell up.
Not a Bot
AG
Scotty Flamingo
Tommy Dreamer was planning on murdering Paul Heyman at Wrestlemania 17, before killing himself

Holy *****
Bunk Moreland
Butcher of Blaviken said:

Tommy Dreamer was planning on murdering Paul Heyman at Wrestlemania 17, before killing himself

Holy *****
Sounds like a story that has gained "details" as the years and re-tells go on.
Goodson
S
VM missed a big opportunity to have Bray Wyatt's new character make an appearance when Reigns was being double teamed rather than having the Undertaker roll out there.

I do like the hint of a Nakamura-Balor reboot from their NXT days. Nakamura has been the most painfully underutilized asset on the WWE roster for months.
maverick2076
Bray Wyatt doesn't have a character. He has a gimmick. Until it's actually used to tell a story in the ring, that's all it will be. And it's a painfully pointless gimmick.
Scotty Flamingo

Claude!
More like FyreFest.
Geralt of Rivia
S
That's where they got the name from
Scotty Flamingo
Looks like they got rid of that Marvez guy
J182
AG
Anyone watching FF?
My predictions:
Kenny Omega & The Young Bucks (winners) vs. The Lucha Brothers & Laredo Kid
Jon Moxley (winner) vs. Joey Janela
Cody (winner) vs. Darby Allin
Hangman Page (winner) vs. MJF vs. Jimmy Havoc vs. Jungle Boy
Christopher Daniels vs. CIMA (winner)
Nyla Rose (winners) vs. Riho vs. Yuka Sakazaki
Michael Nakazawa (winner) vs. Alex Jebailey in a hardcore match
SCU vs. Best Friends (winners) vs. Private Party
Scotty Flamingo
This match is amazing
J182
AG
It started off a little clunky and slow, but they all definitely found a rhythm.
Scotty Flamingo
I'm liking the digs at fyre fest
J182
AG
This librarian shtick is uh...awkward.
Scotty Flamingo
J-Quob said:

This librarian shtick is uh...awkward.

Yeah I'm not a fan.
Scotty Flamingo
Man it's so good to hear JRs voice
Geralt of Rivia
S
JR is the GOAT
J182
AG
Guess it's just us in this thread today haha
First Page Last Page
Page 295 of 467

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.