***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,341 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by safety guy
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Do you have one in mind? Otherwise I may play "drink every time you're disappointed" but I also don't want to get alcohol poisoning
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I don't have one off the top of my head.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Then let's drink every time that we are disappointed by what happens. You chug two beers if you disagree with the outcome of a match

Aka let's all get trashed!!
bankshot11
AG
Got to Dallas with my buddy this afternoon for Mania. He was flying in from NY and had a transfer in Charlotte where he ran into Bob Backlund! Said Backlund was super cool but a little crazy.

Anyone going to NXT or ROH tomorrow?
Scotty Flamingo
I'm off Monday so I plan on getting very drunk
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Finish drink for surprise return
Drink for mention of undertakers streak during the HIAC with Shane.
Wolfpac 08
AG
Take a shot for every boo Roman Reigns receives
dcaggie04
AG
quote:
Take a shot for every boo Roman Reigns receives
Have you informed your family of your impending death?
aTmLoKi
AG
quote:

• 1 shot if the Spanish announce table is broken
  • 1 drink for a 2 count
  • 1 drink for every finisher
  • 1 drink for every Rock/Austin catchphrase
  • 1 drink for every WWE legend that appears on screen
  • 1 drink when someone imitates Ric Flair
  • 1 drink for each unique weapon used in the Street Fight
  • 1 drink for every german suplex done by Brock
  • 1 drink for every time Cole says "Vintage"!
  • 1 for every "WELCOME TO MY HOUSE"
  • 2 drinks if a finisher is countered
  • 2 drinks if the ref is knocked out on accident
  • 2 drinks if someone goes through a table
  • 2 drinks if someone goes through a ladder
  • 2 drinks for every non-wrestling segment
  • 3 drinks of a someone kicks out of a finisher
  • 3 drinks if there is outside interference from someone not in the match (5 drinks if its Austin)
  • 3 drinks if blood is drawn (5 if you see them blade)
  • 3 drinks if someone uses someone elses finisher
  • Finish your drink if Shane beats the Undertaker
  • Finish your drink if a title is changed
  • Finish your drink if there is a "Wrestlemania Moment"
  • Finish the bar if Zack Ryder wins the IC Title

Found on Reddit

Gigem Trevas
The zach Ryder one.
gigemJTH12
AG
This was a draft on my favorite radio show. It was a snake draft. Who ya got?

Geralt of Rivia
S
I'd probably go with Robert.
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
I'd probably go with Robert.
robert is my vote too. strong bottom 2. Sting is my favorite of all time. Only thing that give me a little caution is HHH at 2nd round. I was never a huge fan.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Sting is my all time favorite, also. I loved HHH and Mankind back in the day also. I was never really a Hulk fan though, which may partially be because I started watching while he was Hollywood
gigemJTH12
AG
quote:
Sting is my all time favorite, also. I loved HHH and Mankind back in the day also. I was never really a Hulk fan though, which may partially be because I started watching while he was Hollywood
same here. I liked him as hulkamania, but in my wrestling prime he was NWO. so I am torn. Stone Cold and Macho Man can carry a pretty weak squad.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I was never a hulk guy. Hollywood or mania, maybe I was too young for it. It was sting, Austin, taker, and Shawn Michaels (only caught the tail end of his career)
ShawnTxAg
AG
I plan on watching the NXT event tonight. Ive never watched any of the NXT stuff, will i be pleasantly surprised?
Geralt of Rivia
S
Yeah, I think you will be.

I still need to watch Wednesday's episode of NXT
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Yea it should be really good, really ready to see strong style tonight with zayn
Geralt of Rivia
S
Balor and Samoa Joe should be awesome as well...and Bayley/Asuka. The Revival vs American Alpha should be a really good tag match (I've really enjoyed watching Jordan and Gable recently)
ShawnTxAg
AG
I don't know why i've waited so long to tune in. I took a step back from RAW ever since CM Punk left. They have pulled me back in here and there, but it got to be too predictable and i got tired of seeing them push the same old style wrestlers with boring story lines. The rumble and word of new talent being brought in had peeked my interest and i'm praying to not be let down big time with the Shane story line even though its the same old two feuding stable or brand type stroyline.
jrod2181
Got my Bayley I'm a hugger shirt ready to go. My wife says I should not wear it in the airport I told her I want to wear it and just stand around kids
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Is anybody worried that they're going to tame down shinsuke nakamura from what he was as NJPW? To fit the family friendly pg culture at WWE?
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Also, anyone think we'll see doc gallows and karl anderson come out in after the tag team championship? Bullet club
Geralt of Rivia
S
I think they may keep Nakamura in NXT for a while to see how it goes. I wouldn't think they are as constrained by TV-PG on there as they are with USA. I also think it would be smart to consider making either the last hour or the last two hours of Raw be TV-14 again since younger kids may be going to bed before that anyway.

I have a feeling (more like me hoping) that Gallows and Anderson won't debut tonight, but they will show up with Balor on Sunday to help Shane take down Undertaker.
jrod2181
Don't think they do anything at Mania but would not be surprised if Enzo & Cass show up on Raw Monday
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Oooh interesting. Balor club takes over mania. We did say we needed a new evolution. Everybody to sweep raws and PPVs. I'm game. Aj styles was part of bullet club right?
Geralt of Rivia
S
Yeah he was, but I think he may have joined after fergal/balor went to wwe
Geralt of Rivia
S
I just read that the "Divas" championship is going away after WM and it will become the "Womens" championship again. Hopefully that is true.

Also, it was apparently HHH's call to put Eva Marie in that divas tag match. Vince wanted to bring Bayley up, but HHH was against it and managed to talk him out of it.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Would love to see bayley up on main roster, but needs to be a top woman left in NXT for the face of company. She seems like the only babyface is that correct? Who else is baby in NXT?
jrod2181
At this point I would have to say Carmella would be the only other babyface
Geralt of Rivia
S
if Enzo and Cass get called up, then I would think that Carmella would get called up as a manager

Asuka could be a babyface. She is just no nonsense and beat the hell out of you. Maybe turn Alexa Bliss face somehow
dcaggie04
AG
quote:
I just read that the "Divas" championship is going away after WM and it will become the "Womens" championship again. Hopefully that is true.

Also, it was apparently HHH's call to put Eva Marie in that divas tag match. Vince wanted to bring Bayley up, but HHH was against it and managed to talk him out of it.
I actually agree with HHH in this instance. Bayley being on the Divas team doesn't make sense since she would be part of the wrestling group (Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, etc.). Eva Maria fits in perfectly since she has been a part of the Total Divas show.
Geralt of Rivia
S
yep, I 100% agree with it also
Scotty Flamingo
NXT women...id do some things....things they'd probably just laugh...but still....things
First Page Last Page
Page 83 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.