***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,487 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by safety guy
Mr.KyleReed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you had to write the storyline to turn Bo Dallas into a Wyatt family character, how would that go? Like what would you write to completly break the good guy Bo Dallas attitude and turn him 180?

Would be an interesting storyline told over weeks upon weeks upon months upon months.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'd have him make other low card characters "BOlieve" while becoming mindless servants, then have it revealed he was recruiting for the Wyatt family all along and make them like 8 members. Have them win all the gold by cult family doings, then have them slowly come to their senses
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Ambres
AG
quote:
If you had to write the storyline to turn Bo Dallas into a Wyatt family character, how would that go? Like what would you write to completly break the good guy Bo Dallas attitude and turn him 180?

Would be an interesting storyline told over weeks upon weeks upon months upon months.
First I would kill Bo persona completely but not immediately.. I would do it as part of a long arc.

I would start slowly with an initial tease .. something like Bray saying that tonight lost was because their family is still missing. Maybe have Luke, Rowan and Broman look scare.. saying "He is crazy. Don't you remember last time."

Then over the next month tease .. with Bo having a losing everything .. having spiral down hill .. constantly reminded that he is a failure.

Then after about a month or two, Bo is approached by Bray.. "You can't deny it any more.. join us".. Bo disappear for about a month from TV.. in that month he retools his image.. and when he comes back he comes back like an acolyte .. slowly taking over the family from Bray.. starting a Wyatt civil War.

Dan Scott
AG
Love to see Brock dominate the both of them like he did Cena at Summerslam a couple years ago.
Ambres
AG
I hope not that match was brutal.. not sure why they booked Cena so weak in that match. I am still hoping for Dean Ambrose to get a title run .. I think he can be the next Stone Cold
Geralt of Rivia
S
I think they were trying to make Brock "that strong" rather than Cena "that week"
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Wow both of those are really good storylines.

Also, these subtle smiles by Brock are amazing
Geralt of Rivia
S
I think my favorite ending for this match would be Brock going for an F5 on Ambrose, Roman hitting a spear, and Ambrose falling on top of Brock and getting s pin
Geralt of Rivia
S
Not loving the "holy ****" chants
Dan Scott
AG
holy brock!
Dan Scott
Geralt of Rivia
S
What the ****...seriously
Mr.KyleReed
jrod2181
TRM
jrod2181
jrod2181
Thumbs up for entertaining match but thumbs down for reigns winning
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Theres like what, 10 minutes left? When does HHH come out and deny roman
Mr.KyleReed
AG
And here. We. Go.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Well, nvm, guess not.
Dan Scott
AG
lol nice ending.
Ambres
AG
Well.. of they went with the obvious choice. I can't see how Roman vs Triple H to be a great headline for Wrestlemania.

Brock vs Triple H would have sold so would Dean Ambrose vs HHH

ugggg
bigcat22
AG
Way to no sell those chair shots Roman...
Mr.KyleReed
AG
IT DOTH NOT MATTER, WHAT THY NAME IS!
Scotty Flamingo
Seriously debating not watching mania now....wtf was that?
Geralt of Rivia
S
Agree. Wyatts looked weak tonight. Roman won. Only redeeming thing would be new day
Ambres
AG
Glad I didn't pay $50 for this payperview.. I would have been pissed. It was a good Smackdown or a poor man Raw w/ the highlight being the AJ Style vs Jericho and Becky Lynch/Sasha Banks vs Team BAD.

The main event was good up until the end.

R-truth match should have been the preview match.

Kalisto and Del Rio got robbed.. had a great match that wasn't seen by many.. which means it will be repeated on RAW tomorrow.

Charolette vs Brie felt blaa .. actually don't care for Charolette .. she feels force and would rather see Becky Lynch, Paige or Sasha w/ the belt

Wyatt family story seems to be just filling space .. no point to this story right now

Dolph vs Owens... we seen this match too often now. We need something different. Would rather see AJ vs Owens or Owens vs Dean.. just tired of Dolph vs Owens.
Dan Scott
AG
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Anyone else watching this edge and christian show? Kinda hit and miss. This Vader/sting segment I found hilarious.

I like how they break character sometimes
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'll watch it tomorrow
Dan Scott
AG
I wonder what they do with Brock for Wrestlemania. The 2 guys the most over are not in a championship match at Wrestlemania.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I still think it's Brock vs one of the Wyatts...having them cost him the match would have been good in my opinion
Dan Scott
AG
After the Wyatts lost tonight, what's there to gain to have Brock face them.
Geralt of Rivia
S
It would have to be bray facing him, since he was simply ringside
First Page Last Page
Page 76 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.