***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,770,256 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 22 hrs ago by safety guy
Wolfpac 08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
HE WAS A FIGHTER!!!
jrod2181
Just got 2 tickets for NXT Taping during Royal Rumble weekend. Floor 4 row F
aTmLoKi
AG
This is rather frightening:

"Anonymous also said the Islamic State group is planning an assault at the WWE Survivor Series"
Geralt of Rivia
S
Maybe they mean that Muhammad Hassan is coming back
Wolfpac 08
AG
I hope Sgt. Slaughter is there!!!
OCEN99
AG
They'll be safe with The Miz there. He's the Marine, dammit!
toucan82
They must really not want Reigns to win
aTmLoKi
AG
NM
permabull
AG
Geralt of Rivia
S
So I guess Bray won't ever get to win a feud
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Not on Takers Day
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
Not ever

FIFY

I honestly can't remember the last feud that he won...maybe Ryback, and then Ryback won the IC title right after and Bray went back to jobbing
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Don't cross the boss!
permabull
AG
toucan82
at first I was like "haha, suck it Reigns"
then I was like "damn... this means more Sheamus"
aTmLoKi
AG
quote:
at first I was like "haha, suck it Reigns"
then I was like "damn... this means more Sheamus"
The lack of advancing talent the last few years led us to this lose-lose situation.

There's also word now that Cesaro is about to go out with surgery. Brock cannot come back soon enough!
Zombie
If there was ever a time for CM Punk to come back, now would be it. Hell, give the guy $20 mil a year. WWE is tanking right now with Rollins, Cena, Orton, Lesnar, Cesaro, Punk and Bryan out. There is ZERO domination and no real heel anymore. Sheamus is a joke and will just be a pawn placeholder for now.

The perfect scenario would have been for Ambrose to win clean, then Reigns turns and allows Sheamus to cash in MitB. Reigns NEEDS to be a heel and Ambrose would make a great anti-hero ala Stone Cold and Punk.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
They'll just bring Batista back and expect the fans to love him again.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Damn I love New Day...since they've basically castrated The Wyatt Family, they are the main reason I watch Raw
Scotty Flamingo
Tommy Dreamer?
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Bring back the sandman!!!
Zombie
I can't remember when WWE was this bad in the past. There is absolutely no excitement. Everything is boring and rehashed over and over. The heels are bad, there's no clear baby face. I have more fun watching NXT nowadays than watching Raw or Smackdown.
Dan Scott
AG
Maybe I'm not as excited for wrestling I was before but seems to me they can't build stars anymore. There is nobody on the roster I would pay to watch. They're still relying on Undertaker to be the draw.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Stone Colds latest podcast (family friendly version) with mankind discuss this topic. It's worth the listen
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'll download it tonight, thanks for the heads up.

I don't know if any of you listen to the Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast, but I find that one to be entertaining
Scotty Flamingo
quote:
I can't remember when WWE was this bad in the past. There is absolutely no excitement. Everything is boring and rehashed over and over. The heels are bad, there's no clear baby face. I have more fun watching NXT nowadays than watching Raw or Smackdown.

100% this. I've been watching old episodes of Raw on the network and they are so freaking fun to watch. I came to the conclusion today that I'm just done watching today's product unless something drastic happens
Texaggie7nine
I highly recommend checking out Lucha Underground when season 2 airs next month.
7nine
Geralt of Rivia
S
I turned off Raw during the second hour last night, and don't know when I will watch it again unless it is just out of habit...it really feels like they are trying to throw as much **** against the wall as they can and just seeing what sticks
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I find myself only looking to youtube for highlights of that nights raw, and mainly only looking to see what New Day has done.
aTmLoKi
AG
It's bad right now...really bad. I don't necessarily think it's the PG era as much as it is a lack of creating future superstars and burying some of their up and comers.
Geralt of Rivia
S
The main thing that I don't like (and I looked past for a long while because I enjoyed the Wyatt family so much when I started watching again) is that they don't allow any freedom in promos...New Day apparently has earned that freedom, but for the most par I believe it is all heavily scripted
Dan Scott
AG
We all know wrestling is fake but they don't try to hide it anymore so it's hard for me to suspend disbelief. in this era I think they need more worked shoots but guys have to be in character on and off camera.
Geralt of Rivia
S
The fact that everybody knows it's not real is a reason I think it needs to be much less scripted as far as promos go
Mr.KyleReed
AG
TLC tonight. Makes me miss ecw
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'm hoping it doesn't suck as badly as I think it will
First Page Last Page
Page 63 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.