***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,082 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by safety guy
Dread Pirate Roberts
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Don't they need a face to win so Shaemus's Money in the Bank can actually mean something?
Geralt of Rivia
S
I bet he loses the match whenever he cashes in...couldn't even make it to the world title quarterfinals

That makes me wonder when we will see Sandow back on TV...I read that he is back doing his Intellectual Savior gimmick at house shows
Mr.KyleReed
AG
quote:
Was a weird one. Well, now he's not director of operations anymore. Hope he goes back to wrestling as Kane full time. Maybe him an taker go tag team one more time.

But takers probably Gunna retire after this year, probably his last match

Eh i was partially right.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'm shocked that they let Ryback lose to Kalisto. Was there some kind of distraction in that match?
Mr.KyleReed
AG
quote:
I'm shocked that they let Ryback lose to Kalisto. Was there some kind of distraction in that match?

Must of been a smackdown match, can't recall it.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Yeah it was, which is why I don't know what happened in it
Mr.KyleReed
AG
This is just something I found real quick. Pretty vague in my opinion.

quote:
* WWE World Heavyweight Title Tournament Match: Kalisto defeated Ryback. The match started off with a handshake but these two had no chemistry. Kalisto advances. Ryback raises Kalisto's arm after the match.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/1110/603663/live-spoilers-for-this-week-wwe-smackdown/
Geralt of Rivia
S
Interesting...wonder if they want to build them up to challenge for the tag titles or something
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Not sure, there was a discussion on Reddit about the match, just a sec, I'll find a link.

Edit* Here ya go https://m.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/3smdst/ryback_vs_kalisto_was_a_really_fun_match/
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Also is it wrong that I want ziggler to win over Ambrose and beat reigns at ss
Geralt of Rivia
S
If we are going to start wishing, then I wish Cesaro beats Reigns tonight and wins the title at SS
Mr.KyleReed
AG
quote:
If we are going to start wishing, then I wish Cesaro beats Reigns tonight and wins the title at SS

The other day flipping around on the wwe network and I came across that stone cold/Vince podcast. I listened to it back then but decided to watch it and way back then Austin pointed out how hard of a worker Cesaro was and how he could see something in him back then.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Yeah they had some awful luck a few months ago because Cesaro and Tyson Kidd were red hot as a tag team and then Kidd injured his neck
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I wondered what ever happened to that. He still wears the sleeve that has Kidd at the top.

Seems like a good dude. Cesaro/Ambrose would be interesting ss
Mr.KyleReed
Mr.KyleReed
toucan82
Did cena win?
Mr.KyleReed
AG
That was Cesaro/reigns. Hell of a match
Geralt of Rivia
S
It seems like all of these matches have gone the same way...guy you don't expect to win has the opponent kick out of/reverse something they shouldn't...followed right away by their finishing move to win
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
Did cena win?

Cena is gone until mid December
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Agree. Stone cold said it on his podcast about zigglers ddt inparticular. (couple months ago he hit a HUGE ddt an the opponent just popped up afterwards as if nothing happened. Didn't even grab his head throuought the match as if the ddt effected him
Geralt of Rivia
S
Yeah I remember that one...he was talking about a Ziggler/Neville match...I didn't even realize it at the time but once he brought it up I did...I had noticed how many finishers had been kicked out of, and it still really annoys me now
Geralt of Rivia
S
If you have time you should listen to his interviews with Shane Douglas, Scott hall, and Buff bagwell...stone cold's podcasts are great

also, I enjoy the Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast for typical weekly stuff, plus he usually has an interview
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Haha one of the bitter sweet things about listening to his podcasts. Hes so knowledgeable about the business that now I notice things that I can't under haha.

But me personally I enjoy the episodes with ol Ted Fowler.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Sip of beer for the working man
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'm pretty sure he owes me a few cases of beer thanks to his phone going off
Mr.KyleReed
AG
*swig
Geralt of Rivia
S
Wow I didn't think they'd let Paige get that personal
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Was thinking the same thing. Wondering if that was off script
Geralt of Rivia
S
I would tend to doubt it, considering how scripted the rest of the promos are
Mr.KyleReed
AG
True, but with the part of them trying to tell the other to talk before charolette said something, I feel like Paige is smart enough to do/say something to get a big reaction to close out the show.
She's smart about the business.
I wonder if they just said say something then charolette will jump the table and take it 3 minutes to close it out.

At the end charolette did look genuinely sad/mad about what Paige did say.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Paige cut a promo on an opponents dead sibling. Now that is American wrasslin
Scotty Flamingo
I read a tweet before raw that paige had something controversial scripted for paige to say
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Crazy that Ric ok'd it
Jimmy McNulty
AG
She's kind of right. He died of a heroin overdose.
First Page Last Page
Page 62 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.