***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,768,118 Views | 16572 Replies | Last: 30 min ago by Sex Panther
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Why couldn't they do something that NOBODY saw coming and put somebody like Cesaro or Big E in there? It was so blatantly obvious that Reigns was going to win.

Also, I guess Brock Lesnar doesn't count as somebody who won a match at HIAC?
jrod2181
quote:
quote:
hey, we need to send the Undertaker out with a win, who can we put him against? [/wwecreative]

No **** man
I think Taker will lose to Wyatt at WrestleMania to put him over. Don't huge stars generally lose last match??
Texaggie7nine
Makes sense. A passing of the torch from an old loved villain to the new one.
7nine
Geralt of Rivia
S
I hope you're right. I just have no faith in their booking of Bray
Mr.KyleReed
AG
They used to do a match where loser has to leave the company. That's how one of the hardy boys went out right?
Dread Pirate Roberts
Does anyone here play WWE SuperCard?

I like it that I can play when I want to and I don't get destroyed by teenagers just because I'm offline. It's a fun time waste whether its late at night or I'm set in for the long haul on the toilet at work!
Geralt of Rivia
S
Yep, I play it. Not nearly as much as I used to though
Geralt of Rivia
S
Anybody else buy WWE 2K16 yet? I got it yesterday and played about a month or so of the My Career mode, which already seems head and shoulders above last year's career mode
Dread Pirate Roberts
Glad to hear the career mode is better. How is the rest of the game?

I have '15. Is it worth getting '16, also?
Geralt of Rivia
S
I hesitate to say "it is worth it" since we may have differing opinions on what we are looking at and enjoy about the game, but I like it so far.

I haven't tried Showcase or Universe mode yet, so I can't say on those. The announcing is still pretty "meh" though

Game play is still about the same. There are some weird control bugs that can be frustrating at times. Like in a couple of tag matches, I have done the double team move in the corner, and then instead of focusing on the opponent it will focus on my tag partner and I won't be able to go for a pin. There was also a time when I picked a guy up to try and do my finisher, but the control wasn't responding to me.

I do like the roster size, and them including a lot of the NXT guys.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I'm probably going to get it, might be a couple days tough
Wolfpac 08
AG
Officially going to Wrestlemania!!!
Gigem Trevas
quote:
Officially going to Wrestlemania!!!

Me too. LET'S GO CENA!
Jack Thauer
AG
How do you get a presale code?
jrod2181
RAWVIP or COWBOY worked for me.
After an hour of nothing I finally switched to ticketmaster App and got 3 in Sec 324 Row 3 looking dead on at the stage it looks like. Flight from Tallahassee booked for the low low price of 9.99 ha actually $143.00. This will be my 3rd WM New Orleans has been by my fave
Gigem Trevas
quote:
After an hour of nothing I finally switched to ticketmaster App and got 3 in Sec 324 Row 3 looking dead on at the stage it looks like. Flight from Tallahassee booked for the low low price of 9.99 ha actually $143.00. This will be my 3rd WM New Orleans has been by my fave

324 row 3. That's where I'm sitting.
Wolfpac 08
AG
quote:

RAWVIP wouldn't work for me!! Spent forever trying to use it before someone sent me ATTVIP which worked immediately!

Wouldn't let me get more than 2 tix.

Got 305 row 7
jrod2181
quote:
quote:

RAWVIP wouldn't work for me!! Spent forever trying to use it before someone sent me ATTVIP which worked immediately!

Wouldn't let me get more than 2 tix.

Got 305 row 7
Yeah it only worked when I put it in the Ticketmaster App. I have a stupid wedding that Saturday so I fly out 545 Am Sunday Morning from Tallahassee
jrod2181
quote:
quote:

ha. what seat numbers maybe we will be neighbors. I got 3 4 5
Gigem Trevas
quote:
quote:
quote:

jrod2181
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So were you like me and like oh man what if we got the same exact seats
Gigem Trevas
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So were you like me and like oh man what if we got the same exact seats

Jesus 3 seats away. Only on texags.
Texaggie7nine
You can buy tix today with code ROCKETS.
7nine
jrod2181
Rollins out 6-9 months acl meniscus tear. Survivor series will be tournament to crown new champion
Geralt of Rivia
S
Well damn, that really sucks!
Geralt of Rivia
S
Jimmy McNulty
AG
That blows. If I hadn't already got a ticket to wrestlemania, I'd say I'm done if they hand it to Reigns....unless they also turn him heel in the process.
jrod2181
I agree. Have to do heel turn for Reigns. Maybe get a Reigns-Bryan
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Just have him turn heel and turn on Ambrose in the process and then you can get a few pay per views out of that until Cena returns. Either way, if they give him the strap as a good guy, the crowd is going to hate him.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Interesting to see what they do tonight as far as the Rollins stuff goes
Geralt of Rivia
S
It's going to be a tournament. Will be interesting to see who all is in it though besides Reigns
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Brothers of destruction, so good to see again.
Scotty Flamingo
Pretty obvious we will see a reigns vs ambrose final. With one of them turning heel to win
Scotty Flamingo
Pretty obvious we will see a reigns vs ambrose final. With one of them turning heel to win
aTmLoKi
AG
It's sad they're using Cesaro in a role similar to what they did with Daniel Bryan last year. "Hey, let's throw a good wrestler out there to try and legitimize Roman Reigns as a good wrestler."
First Page Last Page
Page 61 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.