***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,333 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by safety guy
aTmLoKi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Alright, who's going to NoC tonight? We have a group of 3 that I am fairly confident will be whittled down to 1 by the end of the night due to the influence of alcohol. Anyone pre-gaming near the Toyota Center?
aTmLoKi
AG
quote:
Alright, who's going to NoC tonight? We have a group of 3 that I am fairly confident will be whittled down to 1 by the end of the night due to the influence of alcohol. Anyone pre-gaming near the Toyota Center?
Oh, and if The Rock happens to be the mystery partner tonight, then more than likely none of us will survive to the main event.
bankshot11
AG
Had a blast the last two nights at NXT in Austin on Friday, then ROH in San Antonio last night.

The only bad part about NXT was that you either had to buy $75 GA SRO or $100 VIP seats... I went with the VIP which got you access to a meet and greet which was just an autograph and pic with Bull Dempsey. To his credit though, Bull was AWESOME and actually interacted with everyone. He Too Sweeted me and said he loved my Bullet Club shirt. Also the NXT Texas shirt they were selling is awesome. The show itself flew by too, with the shortest match being around 8 minutes, and the longest running around 15.

ROH had a completely different atmosphere since it was mainly 300+ pound neckbeards trying to get themselves over with stupid chants. Seriously, their merch stand didn't have any shirts smaller than XL! But it was still a fun show wrestling wise as all of the major stars wrestled.

I'll upload all of my pictures if anyone is interested.
Scotty Flamingo
Brock vs Taker at HIAC
Scotty Flamingo
JERICHO!!!!!
Scotty Flamingo
Something happened to sting in that match. He looked good tho

And horrible ending
Dan Scott
AG
Terrible ending. I'm thinking Sting got hurt for real. If that was planned that's awful.

And evil Kane is back AGAIN!
jrod2181
reports online that he was hurt during that throw into the turnbuckle
Rex Racer
AG
I'm seeing reports that Sting may have a career-ending neck injury. Sucks.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Damn I hope that isn't the case. It did look like something was really wrong though
Scotty Flamingo
I will be so sad if true
R0GUE
AG
Probably for the best Sting is hurt, he needs to retire.
OCEN99
AG
Good to know that Laredo has its own handy portal to hell.
Dread Pirate Roberts
quote:
Had a blast the last two nights at NXT in Austin on Friday, then ROH in San Antonio last night.

The only bad part about NXT was that you either had to buy $75 GA SRO or $100 VIP seats... I went with the VIP which got you access to a meet and greet which was just an autograph and pic with Bull Dempsey. To his credit though, Bull was AWESOME and actually interacted with everyone. He Too Sweeted me and said he loved my Bullet Club shirt. Also the NXT Texas shirt they were selling is awesome. The show itself flew by too, with the shortest match being around 8 minutes, and the longest running around 15.

ROH had a completely different atmosphere since it was mainly 300+ pound neckbeards trying to get themselves over with stupid chants. Seriously, their merch stand didn't have any shirts smaller than XL! But it was still a fun show wrestling wise as all of the major stars wrestled.

I'll upload all of my pictures if anyone is interested.
Sounds fun! Upload the pics.
Geralt of Rivia
S
The ROH show was a lot of fun...my only complaint was that the BO smell was almost overwhelming
Dread Pirate Roberts
quote:
reports online that he was hurt during that throw into the turnbuckle
That's what I've read too, but I thought he also got hurt going through the table hitting the monitor. He never looked right after that. He was very slow and seemed off-balance. Then once he hit the turnbuckle, it looked even worse.

Even before he got hurt though, you could see the massive difference between Sting and Rollins and simply how old, slow, and out of shape Sting is. Between that and the injury, I doubt Sting will ever be in the main event of another PPV.

I hope he can recover and this doesn't mess with his life outside of wrestling.
Scotty Flamingo
James Storm debuted on nxt tonight! Vince wants to bury TNA
Dread Pirate Roberts
Anyone going to Raw next week in Dallas?
Wolfpac 08
AG
quote:
Anyone going to Raw next week in Dallas?

I'll be there!
Dread Pirate Roberts
What time should I arrive? How much of a pre-show is there?
Wolfpac 08
AG
quote:
What time should I arrive? How much of a pre-show is there?

We always get down there about 4:30 and go to Hooters for some beer and wings then head over to AAC around 6:30.
Scotty Flamingo
Just bought my ticket!
Dread Pirate Roberts
Seth Rollins was on the radio this morning and said they'll legends at tonight's show like Ric Flair and Stone Cold Steve Austin. Will also have Brock Lesnar and the Undertaker.
Scotty Flamingo
Hopefully sting makes a surprise appearance too. He lives in Dallas
bigcat22
AG
I believe HBK will also be making an appearance.

jrod2181
Erik Rowan in town as well I read
Dan Scott
AG
This is the first Raw I've watched more than 30 minutes in a long time. What's with all the commercials during matches? It take 10 minutes for everybody to do their entrances and then they cut to commercial in the middle of the match. It makes me change the channel.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I don't like that, and I don't like the multiple minute replays of something that happened 5-10 minutes ago
Geralt of Rivia
S
For you people that were there, you weren't doing the "This is awesome" chant for that Roman Reigns suicide dive were you?
Dread Pirate Roberts
quote:
For you people that were there, you weren't doing the "This is awesome" chant for that Roman Reigns suicide dive were you?
Was that chanted right then? I don't remember it. Though, I will say that looked awesome from my seat. Funny how some things looked way better in person and others looked cheesier in person.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Yeah, I think it was chanted right then. I may just have a high bar for when I think that should be chanted (plus, I'm not a Reigns fan)
Dread Pirate Roberts
With Rowan returning to the Wyatt Family (whether that was just for one night or not), does this set up the Wyatt family vs the Anoa'i Family at Survivor Series?

Jey should be returning about then, so that would allow for Roman to team up with the Usos and either his "brother" Ambrose or bring in The Rock.
Dread Pirate Roberts
quote:
Yeah, I think it was chanted right then. I may just have a high bar for when I think that should be chanted (plus, I'm not a Reigns fan)
It's agree that its chanted too often. I don't remember when it was chanted Monday, but I remember feeling surprised as I was only mildly amused.
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
With Rowan returning to the Wyatt Family (whether that was just for one night or not), does this set up the Wyatt family vs the Anoa'i Family at Survivor Series?

Jey should be returning about then, so that would allow for Roman to team up with the Usos and either his "brother" Ambrose or bring in The Rock.
I could see that happening, but honestly I am ready for the Bray/Roman storyline to end...and I hope Bray comes out on top
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Bump for HIAC.

So I just got the wwe network, browsing around and came across a show titled "dinner for 3" or something across those lines.
Seems that show is a complete ripoff of Jon Favreaus dinner for Five. Is that right?
First Page Last Page
Page 59 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.