***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,745,087 Views | 16328 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Scotty Flamingo
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Yep, losing Punk and Rey was big. I heard a rumor that the Dudleyz may be coming back, which would be interesting.

Another guy that I wish they would give a temporary main event push to is Goldust. I may be alone on that, but he has always been really solid in the ring and has done whatever crap they have asked him to do. Even if it is just a US title reign for a month or two, he deserves some kind of push for being consistent. Him and Stardust are awesome together right now, too.
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
Another guy that I wish they would give a temporary main event push to is Goldust. I may be alone on that, but he has always been really solid in the ring and has done whatever crap they have asked him to do. Even if it is just a US title reign for a month or two, he deserves some kind of push for being consistent. Him and Stardust are awesome together right now, too.
i remember watching right at the start of their feud with the Usos and was amazed at how much better Golddust was in ring compared to everyone else. Everything was crisp, well timed, and in sequence the others seemed to just "button mash" in comparison. Now it seems any time there is a tag match, he's standing around cheerleading.
Texaggie7nine
Smackdown going to move to Thurs nights
7nine
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
quote:
i remember watching right at the start of their feud with the Usos and was amazed at how much better Golddust was in ring compared to everyone else. Everything was crisp, well timed, and in sequence the others seemed to just "button mash" in comparison. Now it seems any time there is a tag match, he's standing around cheerleading.
I've noticed that too. I think they may be building up Stardust so that when the team breaks up, they will try to have the feud with his brother launch him into the uppercard
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
quote:
quote:
I've noticed that too. I think they may be building up Stardust so that when the team breaks up, they will try to have the feud with his brother launch him into the uppercard
yay another rhodes brothers feud
Zombie
Actually, I think Cody is definitely the better of the two. Watch him when he wrestles. He is right up there with Ziggler when it comes to in ring action.

As for the state of the WWE right now, the biggest problem I see is wasted roster spots. Why would you have people like Great Khali, El Torito, Hornswaggle, etc on your roster when you have talent like Samy Zayn, Adrian Neville, The Ascension and many more sitting at NXT? Those 4 guys alone could do so much to the big brand immediately.
Dread Pirate Roberts
I read previously that this Survivor Series would be a series of matches between Team Authority and Cena, but now I read that it'll be the traditional way with one big tag match for the two teams. Is that right?
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
I read previously that this Survivor Series would be a series of matches between Team Authority and Cena, but now I read that it'll be the traditional way with one big tag match for the two teams. Is that right?
From what I understand, yes that is right
Dread Pirate Roberts
quote:
quote:
From what I understand, yes that is right
Thanks.

Ignore my previous post about people winning their matches then. I feel dumb.
Dread Pirate Roberts
I finally got WWE Network and watched the Sheamus vs Rusev match that happened after Raw. Did anyone else feel like the directing and camera angles were different? I'm not sure why, but I liked it better. Well, all but when Rusev had Sheamus in a hold on the ground and I realized how fat he is. I felt like I was watching Dusty Rhodes wrestle.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I haven't seen it. I tend to only watch live PPVs, old PPVs, and some of the documentaries that they have on there.

I watched the Rey Mysterio Jr/Eddie Guerrero match from Halloween Havoc '97 the other night, and wow that was an awesome match!
Texaggie7nine
UK crowds
7nine
Icecream_Ag
S
as a casual watcher of WWE, if Survivor Series goes the way its setting up WWE will kill themselves with the same hubris as WCW did with the NWO.
Geralt of Rivia
S
They've been doing the super cheap count out to end a match a lot recently.
Scotty Flamingo
Ryback has really improved as far as talking goes
Scotty Flamingo
Man these luke harper vignettes are awesome
Geralt of Rivia
S
Agreed
Geralt of Rivia
S
So was that the new gimmick for just Kofi, or also for Big E and Xavier Woods?
Scotty Flamingo
They showed one for Xavier last week
Scotty Flamingo
BTW its so obvious they're setting this up to make Ryback do a double turn in one show.
Scotty Flamingo
...grumpy cat?
toucan82
let's go Cena!!!!!
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
BTW its so obvious they're setting this up to make Ryback do a double turn in one show.

Yeah. Seems lazy to me
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
They showed one for Xavier last week

I must have been watching MNF at that time. I had to rewind tonight because I thought it was another commercial
Geralt of Rivia
S
Okay I loved that ending with Harper
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
Okay I loved that ending with Harper
Ah'm a teem playa
Scotty Flamingo
Luke Harper...long lost son of Teddy Long
Dread Pirate Roberts
Geralt of Rivia
S
Scotty Flamingo
Great Khali is gone...bout freaking time
Scotty Flamingo
Punk is on talking dead and he looks great. Looks well rested and healthy...

Scotty Flamingo
NOW COME BACK DAMMIT!!!!!!!
Geralt of Rivia
S
Wow I was not expecting Erick Rowan to come out for Team Cena
Icecream_Ag
S
4 years and they finally throw a curve... And it buckled the knees of everyone
Zombie
That was an awesome ending. So glad Sheamus is not part of the team. Eric Rowan is an awesome addition. And that team looks pretty damn powerful
First Page Last Page
Page 37 of 467

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.