***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,767,518 Views | 16570 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by dcaggie04
ShawnTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Vice TV app on smart tv
Geralt of Rivia
S
Bunk Moreland said:

Youtube has their paid channel and other links that show them free but sometimes the free ones skip and mess up.

Ah. I haven't watched them yet so I didn't know this. They keep popping up on my "recommended" list, though
Scotty Flamingo
Freaking lost it at Hangman Page sprinting 100 yards to get in on the scrap at the end
Big Cat `93
AG
I'd like to see a second episode just on Martha Hart's lawsuit. I remember reading about it at the time but I've forgotten a lot of the details. I did remember the Harts mostly opposed the suit, but I didn't know that some of them sabotaged her case.
TRM
AG
Mandy's outfit tonight.

TRM
AG
dp
Not a Bot
AG
SACR said:

Can't tell if Cornette is trying to generate cheap heat or is just that stupid.

Cornette is far from stupid. He loves the attention and it drives a lot of business his way.

His commentary on the reaction to his statements is pretty entertaining, especially when he goes after the grown-up man babies on Twitter who think it is their role in life to defend Becky's honor as if they were somehow in a relationship with her or know her personally.
Icecream_Ag
S
texaggierm said:

Mandy's outfit tonight.

her costume was made from one piece of denim. How ecological of her.
Scotty Flamingo
Anyone watching DoN?

I'm thinking either Drew Gulak or Chris Hero will be the 9th guy in the ladder match
Scotty Flamingo
Or Brian Cage lol
Claude!
It's going to be all three of them in a really big trench coat, pretending to be one wrestler.
Scotty Flamingo
Wow Brian Cage getting a title shot immediately
Scotty Flamingo
Ugh that title is garbage
J182
AG
The Fiend said:

Ugh that title is garbage

Which is worse: 24/7 Title or TNT Title
👽
zooguy96
At least the 24/7 title is funny. The TNT title is lame.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
permabull
AG
Scotty Flamingo
That. Was. Amazing.
Scotty Flamingo
hypeiv said:

Edit: remember when Tony Khan said he was going to present a more sports oriented wrestling show... Oh well this is better

Agreed. Wrestling has to be fun.
Scotty Flamingo
Moxley vs Lee was good too
Sports-Ag
AG
The stadium stampede match was awesome. Had me entertained and laughing. If you go on YouTube you can find and watch Double or Nothing If they haven't taken it down yet.
SACR
AG

Agree Stadium Stampede was awesome.

Loved the tribute to the Anchorman news team fight with the horse, all they needed was someone throwing a trident.
Scotty Flamingo
So I didn't hear this mentioned at DoN -- but apparently the TNT title we saw wasn't the actual one. So hopefully when they get the real one, it'll look better.
Icecream_Ag
S
The Fiend said:

So I didn't hear this mentioned at DoN -- but apparently the TNT title we saw wasn't the actual one. So hopefully when they get the real one, it'll look better.
the review I watched said they mentioned the belt wasn't done yet and they are adding gold. Not sure if that means they are good plating that belt or the real belt still needs gold plating
J182
AG
Icecream_Ag said:

The Fiend said:

the review I watched said they mentioned the belt wasn't done yet and they are adding gold. Not sure if that means they are good plating that belt or the real belt still needs gold plating

They probably were going to just add some gold accents to complete the belt, but I bet now they are going to have a completely redesigned one because of all the negative feedback for it.
👽
Sports-Ag
AG
WWE finally puts wrestlers in the crowd to cheer/boo. Looks like NXT wrestlers/trainees.
TRM
AG
Crews! Good to see someone new get a push.
Bunk Moreland
New? He flamed out pretty bad on their first attempt to make him because he sucked on the mic. Has he gotten better?
SACR
AG
Sports-Ag said:

WWE finally puts wrestlers in the crowd to cheer/boo. Looks like NXT wrestlers/trainees.
Watching the last season of Tough Enough when they used the NXT wrestlers as the crowd, that sounds like a terrific idea.
TRM
AG
I didn't mean like Austin Theory new, but new in the sense as in not the same recycled guys getting shots.
Bunk Moreland
Gotcha. Yeah I am only following wwe via ep reviews and Twitter. AEW is the only promotion I'm watching right now.

Apollo is a superman athletically but he seems too nice and willing to do or be whatever which is a bad recipe in wwe. Seems guys who are what they are and are able to force that on Vince succeed
Geralt of Rivia
S
It seems like a lot of guys Paul Heyman is high on have been getting more screen time during the pandemic...but they still seem to get the Vince storyline treatment. Apollo is apparently one of those guys that Paul really likes
Bunk Moreland
Yeah I hope so. I loved Apollo when he first hit the scene but it's so sad how wwe squanders talent and there's too many stories out there from wrestlers to show writers and more.

Maybe I'm just jaded because I listened to the Archer interview on Jericho's podcast today. The way he talks about getting jerked around with no explanation about why they did what they did during his short stint is one of many incredibly dumb stories to come out.
J182
AG
Rey Mysterio retirement next week? Interesting.
👽
Scotty Flamingo
J-Quob said:

Rey Mysterio retirement next week? Interesting.
He is gonna be wearing a salmon colored mask
Sports-Ag
AG
The Revolt (Revival from WWE) is on AEW.

First Page Last Page
Page 354 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.