***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,256 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by safety guy
SACR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
texaggierm said:

He won it at Elimination Chamber but defended it at WM.
Thanks for the correction.
Scotty Flamingo
Big Cat `93 said:

I watched the first half of the Dark Side episode on the Road Warriors last night. I forgot how over those guys were. I also didn't realize that Precious Paul basically made them a federation unto their own. Can't wait to see the rest of it.
The Owen Hart episode is next week. I'll be ready to cry again.
TRM
AG
Scotty Flamingo
NXT is bringing back In Your House!
johnnyblaze36
AG
How great was Jericho wearing a Pineapple Pete shirt to the ring tonight after saying how much he doesn't know who he is for the last month but that he hates his stupid guts and then burying him?

SACR
AG

Watching the old seasons of Tough Enough on WWE Network. Seeing Chris Benoit on S3 was surreal.
J182
AG
The Fiend said:

NXT is bringing back In Your House!
They'd better bring back this:

👽
SACR
AG

Love Bayley, love Charlotte Flair. There are a few wrestlers who are so good on the mic, they don't need a crowd, and Charlotte is one of them. Bayley plays a good foil for Charlotte.
SACR
AG
Was watching old seasons of Tough Enough, and found this online.

Quote:

In the cover story from the October 5, 2002 issue of the Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter,[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_Tough_Enough#cite_note-10][10][/url] it was revealed that contestant "Lisa" was removed from the show after what was referred to as a "psychotic breakdown." After being left at the house while the other contestants went out to dinner, she began throwing herself against the walls of the house, eventually breaking into the hidden MTV control room and working her way onto the roof. After being talked down by producers, she was committed to a hospital facility to receive psychiatric treatment. Her parents flew in from New Mexico to pick her up, but she physically attacked them, claiming she did not know them. She then escaped custody inside LAX, shutting down a wing of the airport until she was located. Again, she was hospitalized, but she was able to check herself out shortly after. She then contacted Tough Enough producers, claiming she was ready to return to the show. Producers informed her she had been removed from the competition due to her actions. The other contestants (and, subsequently, the audience) were initially told that Lisa simply decided wrestling "wasn't the right career for her." Lisa then reemerged in Louisville, Kentucky at the Ohio Valley Wrestling training center, claiming that trainer Al Snow and producer John "Big" Gaburick had sent her for additional training, both in the ring and to learn further about the structure of the developmental territory system. At a series of shows in California in September 2002, she managed to talk her way backstage and was even allowed to assist with the pyrotechnics for the wrestlers' entrances at a TV taping. One source claimed that she had a face-to-face conversation with Vince McMahon, who was apparently unaware of her status with the Tough Enough program. Soon after, her photograph was circulated to security personnel, and she was barred from any backstage areas.
Not a Bot
AG
Wow didn't know that. I have no recollection of her but will have to rewatch.
Not a Bot
AG
Sports-Ag said:

Lynch is pregnant and Asuka is the champion. The belt was in the money in the bank briefcase.

It's Vince's creative mind at play. She'll be back in a few months and give birth to a foot. A black foot (just to make it interesting).
Geralt of Rivia
S
Well, Seth is a heel...
SACR
AG
Moxley said:

Wow didn't know that. I have no recollection of her but will have to rewatch.
IIRC, they told her they weren't going out without her, she said she was staying in, they wake up the next morning and her bed is empty. They then move on to the training scene and you forget about her.
SACR
AG

Can't tell if Cornette is trying to generate cheap heat or is just that stupid.
Post removed:
by user
SACR
AG
That time Daniel Puder almost snapped Kurt Angle's elbow with a double wristlock

SACR
AG
Ummm....

toucan82
I liked how the announcers kept hyping up Charlotte's appearance Friday night: "The Women's NXT Champion is coming from Raw tonight on Smackdown"

also, bummer about Drew Gulak's contract expiring. hope he gets something worked out with someone soon
SACR
AG

Chapter 2 of The Last Ride is out.

Makes me really happy he was able to do the Boneyard Match at Wrestlemania with AJ Styles after watching this episode
Geralt of Rivia
S
Scotty Flamingo
Oh man that's so sad. I loved Cryme Tyme.
Scotty Flamingo
Sounds like they have called off the search
Scotty Flamingo
Just watched the Owen Hart episode of dark side of the ring. Really difficult to watch. I think the episode should have been a multiparter because there was so much more they could have covered.
Scotty Flamingo
Also I want to point out...but I'm pretty sure it's been debunked that the blood in the ring from the police photos wasn't Owen's. It came from match between the Brood and the Hardy's earlier in the night.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Big Cat `93
AG
Seeing the pictures and home movies of him and his family and hearing about how he wanted to get out of the business to spend more time with them were heartbreaking.
Scotty Flamingo
Died a hero
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Losing your dad in a swimming accident while swimming with him at 10 years old. That's devastating.
johnnyblaze36
AG
I did not know this but loved playing this game.

Bunk Moreland
Just watched the Owen DSOTR. whew. Heavy stuff.
permabull
AG
johnnyblaze36
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Just watched the Owen DSOTR. whew. Heavy stuff.
What are y'all watching these episodes on?
Geralt of Rivia
S
I think I've seen them on YouTube
johnnyblaze36
AG
Thanks. I see them on there now. I was thinking they were on a subscription only service for some reason.
Bunk Moreland
Youtube has their paid channel and other links that show them free but sometimes the free ones skip and mess up.
First Page Last Page
Page 353 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.