***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,768,081 Views | 16571 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Scotty Flamingo
Scotty Flamingo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
As reported last July, TNA star Kurt Angle revealed on Jim Ross' podcast that his current TNA contract expires on September 21, which is today. During the show, Angle said his next wrestling contract would be his last one and he needs to think about who he would sign with. He also said he plans on returning to the ring in October.
Zombie
They are definitely setting it up for the Angle return. As soon as Henry lost, I knew that's the direction they were heading. Who better to save America?
Zombie
Any chance we see Angle tonight? Seems like it would be perfect timing and start building up a run to Hell in the Cell
Zombie
There's some cracks building in the authority
Gigem Trevas
Cena
Redstone
AG
Angle is underrated as both a talker and a wrestler somehow. He's second only to Flair as far as I'm concerned.

It's true, it's true.
Zombie
Yes!!!! Zigg!!!!
Geralt of Rivia
S
Why even have matches at the ppv if you're just going to have rematches the next night?
Zombie
Well that was pointless. Why watch Henry lose to Rusev again. I don't mind seeing Lana though
Zombie
Wonder who the bunny is
Geralt of Rivia
S
I read it'll be Darren Young when he comes back from his ACL, and it's Sami Zayn until then

I like the bunny
toucan82
let's go cena
Geralt of Rivia
S
Toucan is a good name for a face and a heel
Scotty Flamingo
Remy is a good name for a card wielding mutant
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
Remy is a good name for a card wielding mutant
Zombie
I thought the bunny's moves looked familiar. Pretty sad when the bunny is the best wrestler in the ring
Dread Pirate Roberts
quote:
Angle is underrated as both a talker and a wrestler somehow. He's second only to Flair as far as I'm concerned.

It's true, it's true.

I agree. Angle's one of the best ever on the mic and and with technical skills. I wish he would have stayed in the WWE since I rarely watch TNA Wrestling.
Dread Pirate Roberts
quote:
I read it'll be Darren Young when he comes back from his ACL, and it's Sami Zayn until then

I like the bunny
That's odd since you can clearly see its a white guy
Dread Pirate Roberts
quote:
Well that was pointless. Why watch Henry lose to Rusev again. I don't mind seeing Lana though
I sat through the whole match waiting for Angle (one of my all-time favorites) to walk in during the match. It looked like Henry and Rusev were waiting on someone to save them too as neither one did any real wrestling.
Wolfpac 08
AG
quote:
quote:

I like the bunny
That's odd since you can clearly see its a white guy

I was thinking the same thing
Zombie
Last time I checked, Samy Zayn is white
Dread Pirate Roberts
quote:
True, but Darren Young is black.
Wolfpac 08
AG
quote:
quote:
True, but Darren Young is black.
Zombie
Reading comprehension people. It WILL BE Darren Young. It CURRENTLY IS Samy Zayn
Wolfpac 08
AG
quote:
Reading comprehension people. It WILL BE Darren Young. It CURRENTLY IS Samy Zayn

Humor comprehension: It's funny that they are using a white guy when they know it will ultimately end up being a black guy...
Dread Pirate Roberts
*** Minor Spoilers from Monday ***

My son absolutely loves watching wrestling with me and occasionally his sisters will stay in the room. One of the girls has a massive crush on Shaemus - which is giving me nightmares about her growing up and dating.

Well, they finally got to watch Monday's show and the three year old kept cheering when Stephanie ordered Ambrose locked in the closet. She would jump up and down while clapping and tell me to rewind so she can watch again. She's three!!!

I'm not even sure what to think about that. I'm worried she might grow up as twisted as me.
Scotty Flamingo
quote:
quote:

Humor comprehension: It's funny that they are using a white guy when they know it will ultimately end up being a black guy...
Wolfpac08 is trashcan people
Wolfpac 08
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wolfpac08 is trashcan people

Trashcan people

Scotty Flamingo
well raw is in chicago tomorrow...
Wolfpac 08
AG
CM PUNK!!!
CM PUNK!!!
CM PUNK!!!
Geralt of Rivia
S
It's an electric razor
Scotty Flamingo
Sitting in the Admirals Suite at Hell in a Cell
Geralt of Rivia
S
Thanks for the invite, ass
UnderoosAg
AG
What a horrible, predictable, crappy, uninspired, mail it in performance from a "superstar". I'm dine with the Pats-Chiefs game and flipped to Raw.
Scotty Flamingo
quote:
Thanks for the invite, ass

Do I know you?
First Page Last Page
Page 33 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.