***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,766,320 Views | 16570 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by dcaggie04
Scotty Flamingo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sean O'Haire died always wanted that guy to be so good but he just never got a good push. Shoulda been great. Had a good look, a good character, and good ring work.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I enjoyed the Jindrak and O'Haire tag team
Dread Pirate Roberts
That's really sad. That's another wrestler dying way too young.

I liked Jindrak and O'Haire, too. I liked that group of young, big, athletic group that WCW brought in just before it got bought out. I think I posted about that recently that I thought that was the direction wrestling was headed with big guys doing great moves off the top rope, but when WWE bought WCW, all that went away.
toucan82
Natural Born Thrillers was a great name for a stable
Scotty Flamingo
His devi advocates character coulda been so awesome
Goldie Wilson
Crash Holly is dead?!?!?!
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
Crash Holly is dead?!?!?!

Yeah, for like 10 or 11 years now
Scotty Flamingo
Anyone watchave Takeover tonight? How is the future looking?
Zombie
Nathan, you missed two of the greatest matches of the year. The tag championship was amazing but the title match was one of the best I have seen in a long time. All four need to me on Raw immediately. It's sad when NXT is not only more fun to watch than WWE, but by a large margin. It should be on the network already. I highly suggest everyone watches it
Geralt of Rivia
S
Awesome, I'll try and check it out in the next few days
Scotty Flamingo
That's awesome, zombie. I've always been a huge fan of Sami El Generico Zayn and can't wait til he gets called up.
Texaggie7nine
What good is calling them up if they are going to limit how many and how big their big spots can be like they did with sin Cara
OCEN99
AG
quote:
limit how many and how big their big spots can be like they did with sin Cara

Zombie
Sin Cara is not that good. Kalisto is much much better. I would love to see a match between Kalisto and Adrian Neville
Texaggie7nine
The YouTube vids of him in mexico say different. Its like night and day how much less he does in the WWE than he did in mexico.
OCEN99
AG
The story I've heard is that he had a bad attitude and didn't want to bother with learning English, which made it near impossible to communicate with his opponents.
Zombie
Then it must be a different person under the mask now because he was speaking English just fine after the match
Texaggie7nine
quote:
Then it must be a different person under the mask

Ya they replaced him awhile back.
7nine
Scotty Flamingo
Yeah the new sin Cara is Hunico.

Old sin Cara was fired
Dread Pirate Roberts
Comments from the original Sin Cara:
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/447731-original-sin-cara-continues-to-speak-out

Comparison of the Sin Caras:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1884807-comparing-hunico-and-the-original-sin-caras-ring-work
Zombie
So has the WWE forgotten that Rollins has the briefcase? I see no opportunity that makes any sense for him to cash it in between now and WM.
Zombie
Bo Dallas' wife. Scary

Zombie
Another interesting fact about Bo Dallas and Bray Wyatt, their dad is Mike Rotunda (Irwin R. scheister) and nephews of Barry Windham.
Scotty Flamingo
quote:
So has the WWE forgotten that Rollins has the briefcase? I see no opportunity that makes any sense for him to cash it in between now and WM.

Technically he has until next year's MITB
Scotty Flamingo
quote:
Another interesting fact about Bo Dallas and Bray Wyatt, their dad is Mike Rotunda (Irwin R. scheister) and nephews of Barry Windham.

And their grandad is Black Jack Mulligan
EllisCoAg
AG
Black Jack Mulligan? Now I like them even more.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Haha Cena has to sneak attack Lesnar to get the upper hand
Gigem Trevas
Cena
Scotty Flamingo
was raw as bad as everyone says?
Zombie
Worse, Nathan.

The problem we have now is that none of the story lines make any sense. Why are Bray and Big Show fighting? Why is Jericho getting his ass kicked by the Authority? Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns makes sense except there has been no build up.

All of these injuries has really hurt the WWE.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Mark Henry should be nowhere near a main event segment
Scotty Flamingo
I read Seth and Roman wrestled. Are they night fighting at NOC?
Zombie
Ya. I didn't understand why they had that fight tonight when NOC is this weekend. Right now there isn't a single story line I care about.

Cena vs Lesnar? Yawn... Been there done that. Way too generic

Reigns vs Rollins? Could be better if there was build up. But the build up was Rollins vs Ambrose. Now with Ambrose hurt, this was thrown together.

Orton vs Jericho? Why is this even a match or story line? They have ZERO recent history.

Bray Wyatt vs Big Show? Where the hell did this come from?

Rusev vs Henry? Could be better if Henry could move like Rusev. Promises to be a very stale match.

Zigler vs Miz? This is the only one I actually give two craps about because I want to see Zigler succeed again.

Bella twins... Dear God get this off tv

Scotty Flamingo
Zombie, ambrose is actually finishing up filming a movie and is expected to interfere during the ppv on Sunday. Ambrose-Rollins is the only good thing wwe has going right now IMO
Zombie
Couldn't agree more, Nathan.

Here is what I would love to see the WWE do:

Orton break from the Authority and go his own way. No gimmic, no team, just him. Be the antihero like Stone Cold was.

Roman Reigns needs a bigger push and more mic work and some more moves. His superman schtick is getting old.

Ambrose vs Rollins feud needs to heat up way more

Bray Wyatt vs John Cena. I loved where they were going with the bad Cena coming out. Then they threw it all away for Lesnar.

Lesnar either needs to go full time or leave. You cannot have a part time champion

Chris Jericho needs to be a manager or commentator.

We need to see more Adrian Neville, Tyson Kidd and Samy Zayn on Raw. These guys are amazing and need a big push

Someone to create a great feud with Ziggler. The Miz needs to go. Zigg needs someone better in the ring with him.

Kurt Angle needs to come back

Sting needs to get here fast.

HHH needs to begin a feud with someone. Maybe Orton if he goes his own way.

Divas needs to stick to Smackdown until they have Trish Stratus or Lita talent to back it up
First Page Last Page
Page 31 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.