***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,767,950 Views | 16570 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by dcaggie04
Wolfpac 08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hell yeah!
Scotty Flamingo
Henry again?
thar_ag
If I can convince the GF to go to Hell in a Cell, then I am there...
Scotty Flamingo
Holy **** that match was awesome
Scotty Flamingo
btw ambrose is about to star in a new wwe film, so this was probably a way to write him off tv for a few weeks.

gonna miss him
Ambres
AG
Wow.. everything in that match was awesome but did they really need to bring in Kane. If you were going to interfere.. why not bring in Brock.. it would cement him as part of the authority.

I know Ambrose is leaving to film a movie... but this guy is great, can't wait for his return.
Scotty Flamingo
seeming more and more likely these two will go inside hell in a cell in october. I WILL BE there if they do.
ATM9000
AG
Lesnar isn't part of the Authority... him joining the Authority would destroy the entire Paul Heyman bit right now.
Dread Pirate Roberts
quote:
Henry again?

I was excited about that. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I'm looking forward to this storyline.

I think Rusev is really good in the ring and he can help carry Henry's immobility. Henry's size and strength will help get Rusev get over by giving him a much bigger name to go against.

I wish Henry would have a consistent stay on tv - I'm tired of him leaving soon after he returns.
Zombie
As Nathan said, whoever is fighting Rusev now is merely a placeholder until Angle comes back to WWE in October
Scotty Flamingo
quote:
As Nathan said, whoever is fighting Rusev now is merely a placeholder until Angle comes back to WWE in October

Lol I really hope so. Rumors are that his tna contract is up in october. This scenario would play out best.
Dread Pirate Roberts
quote:
quote:

Lol I really hope so. Rumors are that his tna contract is up in october. This scenario would play out best.

I'm okay with that, as long as they do it well. As I said, Henry can put Rusev over better than these other guys. Just have a good run with these two and it makes sense for Rusev to win. Then have Angle come in to defend his country and fellow Olympian. How great would that be.
Dread Pirate Roberts
As a side note, I thought the WWE missed out on teaming up Angle and Henry as American Heroes or Olympic Heroes when Angle was in the WWE. I doubt they'll do it, but I think it could work.

Henry brings the mass while Angle brings real wrestling and mic skills (one of my favorites of all time on the mic). Also, Angle has gone part-time now as a wrestler and he and Henry are getting up there in age, so a tag team could be a way to reduce the beating they get and extend their careers. Angle would probably see it as a step down, so probably wouldn't do it, but I'd like to see them try it.
Wolfpac 08
AG
This is pretty awesome!!

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/ddLmy

quote:
Despite suffering what was deemed to be extensive head and spine trauma after being Curb Stomped through a pile of cinder blocks by Seth Rollins on Raw, Dean Ambrose has not only refused treatment but is reportedly missing after escaping WWE medical personnel altogether.

"At the time of bringing him backstage, he was responsive and was refusing transport to a local medical facility for further evaluation," said Amann. "He had removed the straps and surgical collar, said he refused to go and we haven't seen him since."
Scotty Flamingo
God dammit I love Ambrose
Scotty Flamingo

Tori turned 50 today

[This message has been edited by Nathan Summers (edited 8/20/2014 7:41a).]
Wolfpac 08
AG
Cena-Lesnar rematch at NoC...I guess this is the only real option they had?

Kinda reminds me of the hogan-sting rematch at SuperBrawl '98 after the huge Starcade '97 match...complete letdown..
Dan Scott
AG
Nm

[This message has been edited by Dan Scott (edited 8/20/2014 11:13a).]
thar_ag
Kurt Angle recently made inquiries about returning to WWE. Angle spoke to Triple H on the phone and was said to be pretty much blown off. Angle then called Vince McMahon but Vince told him that Triple H makes the talent decisions now.

This led to Triple H being upset with Angle for trying to go over his head. This was all confirmed by Mark Madden, who had Angle on his show, and other sources.
Scotty Flamingo
It would be great if Brock destroyed cena again...of course that won't happen. Cena will overcome the odds and win his belt back and we won't see brock again til mania
Dread Pirate Roberts
1000 replies in this thread!
Scotty Flamingo
Wrestling
Scotty Flamingo
Wrestling
Geralt of Rivia
S
Wrestling
Geralt of Rivia
S
Cena
Dan Scott
AG
They'll keep the belt on Lesnar. They are trying to build him into a monster and Cena is the only guy he can face and beat to not kill the push of others. Cena will still be the face even with 2 losses he's only guy that can pull that off and you have to admire Cena for taking a beating for doing whats good for business.
Dread Pirate Roberts
/\ agreed
Wolfpac 08
AG
Daniel Bryan to have Tommy John Surgery...out for 3 more months

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2170440-daniel-bryan-injury-updates-on-wwe-stars-elbow-and-recovery
Scotty Flamingo
I thought Tommy John took a year to recover from?

Anyways I hope he cuts his hair and trims his beard up when he returns. I like DB but he just looks gross now.

[This message has been edited by Nathan Summers (edited 8/21/2014 8:03a).]
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
I thought Tommy John took a year to recover from?

I think they give you that long in baseball because of the strain throwing a ball puts on the tendons. They want to make sure they are back to full strength
Dan Scott
AG
This Monday Night War show is effing awesome!
Zombie
Lol. I was just about to get on here and post the same thing. I've worked late all night this week and just now got to watch Raw. This may be the best episode of the year. The six man tag match was best match of the year so far. The way the crowd was in it and every wrestler was at their best. Wow
Zombie
And I have a feeling Randy Orton is about to turn baby face again
Geralt of Rivia
S
Jericho's debut is still my favorite ever...just watched it again a few minutes ago

http://youtu.be/DGsBRImD0po
Scotty Flamingo
quote:
Lol. I was just about to get on here and post the same thing. I've worked late all night this week and just now got to watch Raw. This may be the best episode of the year. The six man tag match was best match of the year so far. The way the crowd was in it and every wrestler was at their best. Wow

Thought it was great, but I think match of the year was ambrose-rollins falls count anywhere. Throw the title into this feud in a year or two and we have this era's rock-austin

[This message has been edited by Nathan Summers (edited 8/23/2014 11:19a).]
First Page Last Page
Page 29 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.