***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,745,265 Views | 16328 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by Scotty Flamingo
Scotty Flamingo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Geralt of Rivia said:

Looks like there is going to be a baby Rusev in the near future

It's gonna end up being a dog. Watch.
superunknown
AG
Take da fish, Lana. Take da fish.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Ha! Looks like you're right

Scotty Flamingo
Sounds like Kenny Omega turned down WWE's deal.
Icecream_Ag
S
Was that Cena passing the torch to balor, or creative finally realizing they need to stop pushing the same 3 people every 2 months
Scotty Flamingo
The Demon vs The Beast at Royal Rumble!
J182
AG
Kinda surprised Bobby Lashley picked up the IC title.
Bunk Moreland
well Finn should come out next week on Raw dressed like a normal human and cut a promo talking up the david vs goliath only to be jumped by Lesnar...hyping up the Demon entrance at RR.

What will happen? Finn will tease partial or full demon intro on Raw and/or the announcers will flat just tell us it's the Demon vs Beast at RR and ruin any hype around his entrance and character before the PPV
Icecream_Ag
S
Bunk Moreland said:

well Finn should come out next week on Raw dressed like a normal human and cut a promo talking up the david vs goliath only to be jumped by Lesnar...hyping up the Demon entrance at RR.

What will happen? Finn will tease partial or full demon intro on Raw and/or the announcers will flat just tell us it's the Demon vs Beast at RR and ruin any hype around his entrance and character before the PPV
I'd love for him to get in a long term feud where he slowly loses control to the demon, but wwe isn't smart enough to pull that off.

Instead wwe will squash him at rumble and he will end up at AEW in a couple months
Scotty Flamingo
Bunk Moreland said:

I think Finn should do a slight tease kinda like he did when he told Bray he had a dark side too.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'm hoping Bray returns in the Rumble
Scotty Flamingo
He has been making weird twitter posts. so he will probably be back soon
maverick2076
All Balor getting the match means is that Lesnar will be holding the belt until Wrestlemania. The only question is whether Cena beats him for #17 or if Strowman beats him for #1.
Scotty Flamingo
maverick2076 said:

All Balor getting the match means is that Lesnar will be holding the belt until Wrestlemania. The only question is whether Cena beats him for #17 or if Strowman beats him for #1.
I bet cena challengers DB if he wins the rumble.

Rollins is my guess for who beats Brock -- though I would love to see Balor beat him so we get Balor vs Rollins at mania.
Bunk Moreland
Balor is so boring to me. All he has is a demon entrance. His move set sucks and it's unrealistic putting him up against the big guys.
Scotty Flamingo
Bunk Moreland said:

Balor is so boring to me. All he has is a demon entrance. His move set sucks and it's unrealistic putting him up against the big guys.
GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SACRILEGE!
Scotty Flamingo
JK to each their own
Geralt of Rivia
S
If Balor doesn't come out as The Demon vs Brock, then he has no chance...if he does, then I'll give it 10%
Scotty Flamingo
Idk how they don't have him come out as the Demon
Bunk Moreland
I liked him when he arrived but after the injury he was buried and he has been so uninteresting imo. Nothing good or bad on the mic, his finisher is awful imo, and wwe hasn't used him right.

The biggest thing is stuff like the slingblade. You watch one of those dudes (can't remember his name) do the same move at WK13 and they sell the **** out of it. His is so lazy like he's going through the motions.

Demon entrance is badass but wwe even ruined that last time by announcing it in advance of the ppv. Thus my comment earlier.

He could probably go to AEW and I'd become a huge fan because they'd use him better.
maverick2076
I don't care who Cena challenges, as long as he gets a haircut. He's got JBK hair, and it's awful.
johnnyblaze36
AG
I couldn't agree more with every word of Bunk's about Balor. I also liked him a lot at first and then just realized he's so bland.

That Mysterio vs Andrade match tonight was freaking badass though.
toucan82
Preach it, Bunk
Icecream_Ag
S
maverick2076 said:

I don't care who Cena challenges, as long as he gets a haircut. He's got JBK hair, and it's awful.
it's a little thin up top. Maybe hiding the approaching bald spot
Not a Bot
AG
Vince historically has really hesitated to have little guys beat big guys. If Balor beats Lesnar it won't be clean. Maybe they are setting up a Braun run in. Think back to when Rey Mysterio won the title. I think that's how they do it.

And I understand what everyone is saying about Balor, but part of the reason he's been so boring is that he's getting almost zero play and hasn't been in any major feuds.
Not a Bot
AG
Cena is definitely going bald, but I think his haircut has more to do with him living in China.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I read that The Revival *may* have asked for their release, and Mike Bennett and Maria did ask for it. Whether Vince grants it to them now that AEW has started is another question
J182
AG
Geralt of Rivia said:

I read that The Revival *may* have asked for their release, and Mike Bennett and Maria did ask for it. Whether Vince grants it to them now that AEW has started is another question
A lot of people are going to be asking for releases would be my guess.
johnnyblaze36
AG
This cracked me up.

maverick2076
Geralt of Rivia said:

Mike and Maria are no loss. I'd hate to see The Revival leave, though.
Geralt of Rivia
S
The only reason they wouldn't be a loss is because they haven't been used properly. They were awesome in Ring of Honor
bigcat22
AG
Heard rumors that Ziggler is going to walk as well.

Edit to add that I just read an article that his contract is believed to expire at the end of the month and WWE offered him a producer role backstage, which he turned down. He also changed some social media back to his real name.
Scotty Flamingo
I will poop slap if any of the above mentioned people leave.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Butcher of Blaviken said:

I will poop slap if any of the above mentioned people leave.

Quoted because you didn't give a timeframe
Scotty Flamingo
My wet dream:

Balor beats Brock.

Styles beats Bryan.

Omega debuts and wins the Rumble.

And the main event is 2 former Bullet Club leaders facing each other.
First Page Last Page
Page 260 of 467

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.