***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,767,873 Views | 16570 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by dcaggie04
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
maverick2076
Last night's show was great. My daughter had the time of her life!
Geralt of Rivia
S
Glad that she had fun! If you ever have the chance to take her to a house show, I would recommend you do that, also. They are a lot of fun, and the wrestlers don't have to be as "in character" as they have to be on tv.

Just out of curiosity, how old is your daughter and who are her favorites?
Iowaggie
AG
https://instagr.am/p/BrBO6lSnx7e
Scotty Flamingo
Great wrestler, awful human.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Dynamite? What's the story?
Scotty Flamingo
https://mastowc.weebly.com/home/top-10-awful-human-beings-in-pro-wrestling

Its an older article, but here's one of the stories about holding a gun to his wifes head.
maverick2076
She's 5. She loves Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch, the New Day and Seamus and Cesaro, and AJ Styles and the Undertaker.

My wife and I caught a house show in Dallas 2 years ago. We are planning to catch one with our daughter in San Antonio next month.
maverick2076
https://trib.al/AwLyzP5

Apparently 41 watched pro wrestling as well!
bigcat22
AG
Anybody see what Ember Moon's husband tweeted then quickly deleted Monday during Raw? Apparently it was something to the effect of "Hope this unsafe moron doesn't hurt my wife again". Makes me wonder if Nia Jax has a reputation in the locker room of being an unsafe worker, especially after the Becky Lynch incident. Hopefully this won't cause management to bury Moon as I think she is one of the better females in the roster
Icecream_Ag
S
Pretty sure she's been in trouble for hurting people before
johnnyblaze36
AG
Well I just lost a huge parlay thanks to Scam Newton but this is probably the most appropriate place to put this:

Bunk Moreland
Had a huge bet on Panthers. Completely pissed that game away
Geralt of Rivia
S
Cammy cam probably cost me my fantasy football playoff game
johnnyblaze36
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Had a huge bet on Panthers. Completely pissed that game away
Had them parlayed with the ML on Colts. Ouch.
bigcat22
AG
Rollins delivering his own version of a pipe bomb tonight
johnnyblaze36
AG
He said Lesnar hasn't been in a match on RAW since 2002. That is unbelievable and unacceptable.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Not that it's much better, but he was on Smackdown from 2003-2005
toucan82
Shocker... Rousey says she's there to fight
duck79
AG
I have become bored with Raw and hardly ever watch anymore. Have they completely gone away from the Balor Demon character?
maverick2076
Once again, Smackdown is the much better show. Asuka and Charlotte has a great go home match to lead to Sunday. I'm not sure where the Miz/Shane angle is going, but it's hilarious. About the only thing I don't like on SD right now is the Daniel Bryan turn. However, in all fairness, I've never been a Daniel Bryyfan anyways.
Sports-Ag
AG
Surpirse WWE allowed Seth to talk about how the low the ratings are on raw. Figured they say let's try and tie it with Baron.

Smackdown is still better than raw.
chris1515
AG
Between Baron Corbin and Paige, could you find two less interesting performers to fill the "authority" role?

Imagine if all the minutes of mic time those two have were given to someone like Paul Heyman instead.
Bunk Moreland
chris1515 said:

Between Baron Corbin and Paige, could you find two less interesting performers to fill the "authority" role?

Imagine if all the minutes of mic time those two have were given to someone like Paul Heyman instead.

Every time I see her, the ****ty promo she did for her movie pops up in my head. "hey everybody it's me Paigeeeee"
Icecream_Ag
S
Watched a little raw for the first time in a long time. Holy crap it was so bad.

When even the heel announcer sounds like he's forcing his shtick because he knows the show is crap, the show is bad.

And I made it about 1 minute of Natalia and riot before I said F it and turned it off
Iowaggie
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

chris1515 said:

Every time I see her, the ****ty promo she did for her movie pops up in my head. "hey everybody it's me Paigeeeee"

Just had the question/discussion yesterday on if Steve Austin (or The Rock) would have been as popular as they were without Vince McMahon.

https://instagr.am/p/Bq75rFsFjca

https://instagr.am/p/Bqm6NyylNXl
Scotty Flamingo
So glad Ali got a main roster match against DBry.
Scotty Flamingo
maverick2076
Cool. Add him to the list of people who have had more matches on Raw in the last 15 years than the current WWE champ.
Icecream_Ag
S
maverick2076 said:

Cool. Add him to the list of people who have had more matches on Raw in the last 15 years than the current WWE champ.
we've had as many matches against each other on raw as the "raw" champ
bigcat22
AG
Thought this we a decent write up on the current state of Raw and how it got this bad

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2810841-wwe-raws-record-low-rating-a-product-of-only-building-around-roman-reigns
johnnyblaze36
AG
Quote:

Which is no fault of Reigns' by any means, by the way. In fact, the booking did him a disservice, too, because it seemed like many started to overlook how superb he was in the ring and locker room itself.
bigcat22
AG
Too much?

toucan82
Just enough for me. I'm looking forward to their match at wrestle kingdom
johnnyblaze36
AG
First comment pretty much sums up my thoughts.

First Page Last Page
Page 257 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.