***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,563 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by safety guy
OCEN99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
From Dave Meltzer on the ADR firing:

quote:
The story going around is that he slapped a a Social Media manager, at this week's television, but there are a variety of different stories going around regarding what led to this.

Based on sketchy stories and what wrestlers have been talking about, at catering, somebody asked the person to clean off his plate. The person joked something along the lines of how that's Del Rio's job. Del Rio found out and confronted him. As the story goes, he didn't apologize and then smiled at him, and Del Rio slapped him.

The belief is he will have a 90 day non-compete, which is likely to apply to TNA and AAA, both of which have interest in him. AAA would certainly be interested in him for the company's U.S. expansion.
Dread Pirate Roberts
Is there a website that lists the current employment status of wrestlers?

I rarely know if someone is hurt, fired, retired, changed companies, etc. If not for TexAgs, I wouldn't know that Del Rio was gone. I'd just think he cycled off, got hurt or went to Japan for a while. Basically whatever it is that Mark Henry does 75% of the time.
Ambres
AG
www.rajah.com has some of the latest wrestling news.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'm not sure if this is something that has been discussed but I just came across when I realized I hadn't seen Rey Mysterio lately

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2014/7/24/5934971/rey-mysterio-reported-stopped-cashing-wwe-checks-legal-action-coming

[This message has been edited by Remy lebeau (edited 8/10/2014 5:11p).]
Geralt of Rivia
S
Also, did WWE decide not to do a new Nation? Haven't heard anything about it in a couple of weeks
Scotty Flamingo
Just read they dropped that faction
Dan Scott
AG
I love the behind the scenes stories. So much drama. I've lately gotten addicted to listening to wrestling interviews.
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
Just read they dropped that faction

Boo
Geralt of Rivia
S
Just watched Bret Hart Wrestling with Shadows...I had heard a lot of it before but had forgotten a lot of it also
Scotty Flamingo
Soooo the big rumor for tonight is that a certain group will have a reunion tonight, brother.
Zombie
Unless Razor Ramon and Kevin Nash are there, it won't be a true NWO reunion
Scotty Flamingo
They'll be there
Dan Scott
AG
He should be coming at Scott Hall and not his Razor character
Zombie
You know what I mean. He will always be Razor Ramon to me.
Scotty Flamingo
Wooooooooow....this is wwe 2k15...looks pretty damn good to me.

Gigem Trevas
Cena
Zombie
If they can finally get the physics right in a wrestling game, I might get one. Every single one plays exactly the same. The physics are NEVER even close to being realistic
toucan82
Forget hall and nash, what about fake sting?
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'm a tad behind tonight on dvr...but holy hell the Stephanie/Brie stuff is so stupid
Dan Scott
AG
I'd love to be in the ring with Eva Marie and AJ
Zombie
This has been one of the better raws in awhile. I have to admit, no one can turn a crowd from hating him to chanting his name like John Cena can. I'm liking this new meaner Cena. Also, the Stephanie / Brie thing is getting old.
Zombie
I seriously want Zigler to win the IC
Geralt of Rivia
S
FWIW, when hogan was making his entrance I happened to see Big E, Kofi, and Xavier Woods standing together and all wearing red/black trunks
dcaggie04
AG
Woooooo!
Dan Scott
AG
I still remember the raw Vince came out to nWo music and said we would never hear that music again.
Scotty Flamingo
Party's over, Grandoa.
toucan82
LET'S GO CENA!!!!!!!
Dan Scott
AG
Would have loved to see Lesnar take out the legend or make a scene like Austin and Tyson
Zombie
Damn Razor and Nash are looking old. Seems like they were in their prime not that long ago
Scotty Flamingo
Tell you what though, hall looks 1000x better than he did a few years ago... DDP saved that dudes life.
Ambres
AG
Zombie.. said the same thing to my wife. When they walked out, I had to do a double take.

To bad Sgt Slaughter was in the hospital and Iron Sheik could not make it(Alaska).

But curious... why is Vince promoting Hogan 61st birthday? Seems like an odd year.. usually it is 60th or 65th.
Scotty Flamingo
I think it was just cause it's his birthday.

I remembered they celebrated the rocks birthday 3 years ago
Dan Scott
AG
Network
Scotty Flamingo
quote:
Network

Dread Pirate Roberts
quote:
I seriously want Zigler to win the IC

Agreed. I think Zigler has the look, personality, mic skills, and energy to be big time. He's not as big as some, but I think he could be the closest someone to get to being Ric Flair.
First Page Last Page
Page 25 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.