***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,745,361 Views | 16328 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Scotty Flamingo
Dread Pirate Roberts
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
A New Nation? I could get behind this

What happened? I had to stop watching as Kofi followed Big E out.

As a side note, can they please get Big E a new name and a better outfit? Forget the name, just focus on the outfit. That's so uncomfortable to look at.
MJK316
Cena and Lesnar battle it out a SS, Both exhausted, Rollins cashes in MOB briefcase on winner....HHH gets over on Cena or gets Revenge on Lesnar. Sets up Rollins Vs Reigns for Royal Rumble, Reigns wins...Bryan returns and wins Rumble setting up Reigns Vs. Bryan at WM.

At least that would be logical, but booking will **** it up somehow.
OCEN99
AG
quote:
Sad thing is, this Raw we better than Battleground was. The opening match was great with Reigns getting the win and sets up a nice rivalry with Orton. The Bray Wyatt speech was great. How someone can talk that long and be so smooth amazes me. The Divas turn was good. I like evil Paige. Ambrose showed how crazy he is. But my favorite match of the night was Zigler and Miz. Zig is my current favorite wrestler and loved seeing him get the win and it starts making the IC title mean something with him chasing it.

Not to mention the Nikki Bella wardrobe malfunction.
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
quote:
A New Nation? I could get behind this

What happened? I had to stop watching as Kofi followed Big E out.

As a side note, can they please get Big E a new name and a better outfit? Forget the name, just focus on the outfit. That's so uncomfortable to look at.

Rybaxel wins. Then Rybaxel leave the ring, and Kofi/Big E are licking their wounds when Xavier Woods appears in the ring, wearing a Brother Love suit. But he's not here to do Brother Love. He's here to channel Farooq. He lectures Kofi and Big E about how they'll never accomplish anything by shaking hands and smiling nice. They'll only get where they want to be if they TAKE IT, by any means necessary.

from http://www.oowrestling.com/recaps/raw/20140721.shtml
jrod2181

[This message has been edited by TexAgs staff (edited 7/22/2014 5:06p).]
Dread Pirate Roberts
I like the idea of Big E, Kofi and Woods getting together, but I've got a young son who likes wrestling and I don't look forward to getting into a discussion about the level of anger and race issues that will come up if it's like the original NoD. While I've heard many gripes about WWE being too family friendly, it's come at a perfect time for me since he's old enough to see something happening, but not old enough to comprehend why it is happening or to look past it since this is scripted and they're just playing a role.

And before any crazies think I'm saying a new NoD is wrong - I'm not. I'm simply talking about what's convenient for me, but yes, I understand the WWE should and will do what's best for itself.
Scotty Flamingo
What did jrod post?
jrod2181
Nikki Bella wardrobe malfunction
Icecream_Ag
S
wow nice mods on this board. Other boards thats an automatic 24 hour timeout.

and a NSFW warning would have been nice, I was lucky the boss didnt walk by as I was scrolling down the thread and saw that.
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
I understand the WWE should and will do what's best for itself.

they need to go back to 80's style writing, at least for the action. I was watching the ultimate warrior's greatest matches on netflix and the marathon match with hogan was like 10 minutes max with 4 of it with the ref ko'd. Now you have Russef vs Kali lasting that long, its stupid.
jrod2181
I will put NSFW warning next time. Half the Gifs on the various fourms put on these boards are worse than what i put
Daveintx
Rumors of Mark Henry coming into the new nation fold too.....
Scotty Flamingo
Yeah he should be the leader since he was in the old nation
UnderoosAg
AG
Stolen from the general board

http://m.sporcle.com/games/Brocky/wrestlers-by-football-picture
Zombie
Was the wardrobe malfunction the reason the entire screen went black for about 10 seconds on Monday?
Icecream_Ag
S
yes

simulated violence is fine, cussing can get slipped in, but nudity gets the black screen of death.
Zombie
Jim Ross just quit WWE! Wow
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
Jim Ross just quit WWE! Wow
wasnt he let go months ago???
Zombie
No. He had been found work behind the scenes
Icecream_Ag
S
oh, quick google search showed he was let go last year after the WWE 2K14 presentation. something about doin the panel while being extremely intoxicated.
Scotty Flamingo
yeah ross was let go by the wwe a while back. His contract just officially ended the other night.
jrod2181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WHgfvsPEMo
Here is video of Jim Ross at press conference
Wolfpac 08
AG
These always make me laugh..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8SkDHaWIwM0
jrod2181
STING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2014/7/24/5934263/sting-surprise-wwe-appearance-san-diego-comic-con

Scotty Flamingo
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING, PAC!
Texaggie7nine
That chair slam had to hurt.

Scotty Flamingo
Ambrose!
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'm watching WCW Great American Bash '89...I never saw Pillman wrestle before he died (didn't start watching until 98 or so) but I wish I had
OCEN99
AG
Looks like Daniel Bryan's keeping busy while recuperating. Still I kinda wish he'd used a LeBelle lock.
Scotty Flamingo
I loved Pillman's loose cannon gimmick. That's why I like Ambrose so much cause he reminds me of Pillman.
Dan Scott
AG
TNA Impact cancelled. TV executives must really not value wrestling at all with this and WWE getting a crappy TV deal.
Zombie
I can't remember the last time I watched TNA. There needs to be another show on TV. I miss the days of WWF vs WCW. We need a show that can be the minor leagues and where the is no monopoly on wrestling.
Zombie
On a side note, has anyone else watched a lot of the documentaries on the network? I've watched quite a few and I have to say I love them. It makes you see the wrestlers in a whole different light. Especially the ones about HHH and Randy Orton. I have a lot more respect for both of them after watching these.
Scotty Flamingo
I've seen most of them on Netflix. My favorite is mick Foley's and CM Punks.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I've watched the Triple H documentary on Netflix, and need to get around to watching more of them
First Page Last Page
Page 22 of 467

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.