***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,114 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by safety guy
The Shank Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
One of the guys who runs the soundboard is a WWE fan. We're from the same hometown
Blanco Jimenez
AG
So I usually just keep up on YouTube and here but I've recently begun to watch Raw again. Do they change the ropes and the mats every time there is a cruiserweight match?
Geralt of Rivia
S
Yeah, they do. It's one of my big pet peeves about Raw right now
Blanco Jimenez
AG
What is the point? Are the purple "ropes" more elastic to help the high fliers or is it purely for looks?
maverick2076
They are the same ropes. They just wrap them with purple tape during the commercial break.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I really don't know. It makes it feel like they aren't part of the same show, though. I wish they'd interact with non-cruiserweights some, also
permabull
AG
Bunk Moreland
hypeiv said:

bigcat22 said:

Although it will probably be on the preshow, I'm looking forward to Eva Marie showing up and winning the Smack Down Woman's title.
My money is on Naomi making a surprise return to win her title back in her hometown

Why did they take it away from her anyway? I think I missed that episode.
jrod2181
Bunk Moreland said:

hypeiv said:

bigcat22 said:

Although it will probably be on the preshow, I'm looking forward to Eva Marie showing up and winning the Smack Down Woman's title.
My money is on Naomi making a surprise return to win her title back in her hometown

Why did they take it away from her anyway? I think I missed that episSH
She had a knee injury that was a little more serious than they thought so they had her relinquish
bigcat22
AG
jrod2181 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

hypeiv said:

bigcat22 said:

She had a knee injury that was a little more serious than they thought so they had her relinquish

Looks like I will have to change my initial prediction as I just saw WWE will not be renewing Eva Marie's contract once it expires. Since Bliss is my wife's favorite, I now hope she retains
MooreTrucker
AG
bigcat22 said:

jrod2181 said:

Bunk Moreland said:

hypeiv said:

bigcat22 said:

Looks like I will have to change my initial prediction as I just saw WWE will not be renewing Eva Marie's contract once it expires. Since Bliss is my wife's favorite, I now hope she retains
Riiiiiiight.....
aTmLoKi
AG
Last night's Raw Wrestlemania go-home episode should've been a "go home, you're drunk" show. This Wrestlemania is shaping up to be a snoozer and more of a merry go-round ride than the ultimate thrill ride.

Bayley's character has been killed
Neville and AA on pre-show? Really?
HHH speaks too long and finds a way to try and kill what should be a hot feud
KO and Y2J has cooled off
Tag Match...with ladders? Cool. I guess it's a way to make the match more relevant.
Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns is going to be ugly - I hope Taker just slowly turns the lights on and off throughout the match for a nostalgic effect with waves of fog and gongs coming in and out at random intervals
Goldberg vs. Lesnar - let this be over already!
Legal Custodian
AG
WM has the names, but none of the intrigue. The only two matches that have the intrigue for me are Bray vs Randy; and AJ vs Shane. And really only because I'm hoping Shane doesn't come out and sends out Nakamura instead. But I doubt that'll happen.

I'm interested in Undertaker's entrance I guess.

I think I'm more looking forward to the RAW after WM to see who shows up. Hardys? Nakamura? Angle? Finn?
Scotty Flamingo
Tag match needs to be TLC
Blanco Jimenez
AG
I think Nakamura debuts and Finn comes back for sure. I'd love to see the other two but I'm not sure we see the Hardys until their legal battle of the Broken universe with Impact is over.
aTmLoKi
AG
Oh, I forgot the horrible and spontaneous build up to the Andre the Giant Battle Royal. They have really blown it this year with Braun Strowman, AJ Styles, and even Samoa Joe - who is nothing but an afterthought for interference in HHH's match or even a last minute entrant in the I'magrabasnackfromtheconcessionstand Battle Royal. Strowman's burial is an injustice and a terrible way to kill a build that was actually working really well.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Yeah, the way they have treated Strowman the last month or two is really weird. I thought they were going to keep building him until he had a legit Universal Title feud, but instead they just fed him to Roman
bigcat22
AG
Gotta let the big dog eat...
aTmLoKi
AG
bigcat22 said:

Gotta let the big dog eat...
Speaking of which, Roman Reigns should bring back the Kennel Match and just give the dogs the task of ****ting all over the place instead of the writers.
permabull
AG
duck79
AG
Finn has been wrestling in non tv shows for a few weeks now against HHH. My guess is that he is somehow involved in WM and that is how they bring up a new storyline.

Supposedly WWE is building a rollercoaster in the stadium in Orlando
Scotty Flamingo
Ive seen some of the construction pics. The entrance ramp is HUGE
permabull
AG
Geralt of Rivia
S
These Total Bella's spoofs with The Miz and Maryse have been pretty good...at least in my opinion
Jimmy McNulty
AG
The Miz is good
Geralt of Rivia
S
Favorite Cena promo in a while, also. Looking forward to this match on Sunday a bit more than I probably should
maverick2076
I think they wasted the pop of Naomi coming back. They should've saved it for Sunday.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I agree...and they already labeled it a "six pack challenge"...so that eliminates possible surprises from people I've read may be coming back (Eve Torres and Kelly Kelly)
johnnyblaze36
AG
Wade Winston Wilson said:

Favorite Cena promo in a while, also. Looking forward to this match on Sunday a bit more than I probably should
I feel like that was the best promo I've ever seen of his. Called the Miz a puss (actual word) and hit him in the nuts and said "what's the matter you shooting blanks?". Whole segment was gold including the Total Bellas bullsh sketches tonight and last week.
permabull
AG
aTmLoKi
AG
hypeiv said:

maverick2076 said:

I think they wasted the pop of Naomi coming back. They should've saved it for Sunday.
yea that was lame... its not as if anyone out there was saying "I really need a reason to order WM... oh Naomi is making a come back? well thats it I have to watch now!"
But.....but.....GLOW!
jrod2181
Wrestlemania Bingo

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/33/article/wrestlemania-bingo-game?sf66601065=1
permabull
AG
AR_Ag95
AG
RIP
Stone Cold
maverick2076
What???
First Page Last Page
Page 179 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.