***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,766,211 Views | 16570 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by dcaggie04
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
So Roman is supposed to be the good guy when he attacks Braun Strowman after he wins his match clean against Big Show?
aTmLoKi
AG
That was Raw's interpretation of "50 Shades of Roman." The punishment is unbearable.
Xiuh
The Rock called Cm Punk after raw from the center of the ring. Punk sent out a tweet confirming it was real.
Scotty Flamingo
I was blown away by the show-strowman match
Scotty Flamingo
Also the CM punk thing made me happy. I was afraid he'd take it the wrong way but I was glad to see his tweet thanking the fans....hopefully this is the first step in the road to recovery
maverick2076
That was the dumbest **** I have ever seen.
Geralt of Rivia
S
"Hey, the last two guys in the battle royal are on the other side of the ring. Think we should go over and watch from there?" - Ref 1

"Nah, we're good from here." - Refs 2 through 5
The Shank Ag
Seriously aj hit first by a lot. There's a reason they aren't showing replay.

Wish Ambrose had won
Geralt of Rivia
S
No ****, it was obvious
Geralt of Rivia
S
Wade Winston Wilson said:

"Hey, the last two guys in the battle royal are on the other side of the ring. Think we should go over and watch from there?" - Ref 1

"Nah, we're good from here." - Refs 2 through 5

I tweeted out a shortened version of this and actually had a WWE ref like it. So we aren't the only ones that think it was a dumbass ending
permabull
AG
OCEN99
AG
Nathan Summers said:

I was blown away by the show-strowman match

For real

maverick2076
hypeiv said:

Yea that match was good at starting the cena/Miz fued but ended terribly. They just wanted to milk the number one contender a week longer. Sad that an otherwise great smackdown ends in such a silly way.

Except a Cena/Miz feud is freaking stupid and does nothing for either wrestler.
permabull
AG
Bunk Moreland
I know I'm new to this whole thing but I think they gave her a title as a reward and took it away so they can focus on different women at wrestlemania, most likely Alexa and Becky again.
jrod2181
You are right it does nothing for either wrestler but since it is going to be a mixed tag at WrestleMania for Nikki Bella last match I think it is pretty cool she gets to do it wrestling with John Cena
maverick2076
And that's a stupid match. It's a waste of a WM slot. Mixed tag matches are garbage, especially with two crappy women wrestlers.
dcaggie04
AG
hypeiv said:

Just watched smackdown wtf moments... they pointed out that Naomi got stripped of her title b/c medical said she can't defend her title for 30 days... but the last time Dean Ambrose defended his title was Jan 24th so he should be stripped of his title.

I have a feeling they stripped Naomi's title and made the sob story about her not making WM so they can bring her back at WM and win it back.

Naomi is legit injured so they had to write her out somehow for now. Amborse thing was pure storyline. So not really a wtf moment, but the people that come up with those things usually lack any type of reasoning skills.
Scotty Flamingo
Kassius Ohno (Chris Hero) returned on NXT last night.

CM Punk might as well return. All his friends are here now.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Just saw that Drew Galloway decided to not re-sign with TNA

Also saw that Matt and Jeff Hardy's contracts are up after this week and they haven't signed anything yet. Supposedly Vince is really interested in bringing them back because of the Broken Matt gimmick
OCEN99
AG
Another HoF announcement today
maverick2076
Great pick for the HOF.
Wolfpac 08
AG
Geralt of Rivia
S
Eric Young had a good article that he wrote for ESPN from the week of the Royal Rumble. I'll try and find it
Geralt of Rivia
S
Apparently he's doing monthly article for them now. I need to read the latest one

http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/18556509/wwe-nxt-life-road-eric-young-heading-nxt-takeover-san-antonio
http://es.pn/2jhTt1s

http://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/18725760/wwe-nxt-life-road-eric-young-ey-discusses-importance-brotherhood-wrestling-means-him
http://es.pn/2kFjCNi
Legal Custodian
AG
Wade Winston Wilson said:

Just saw that Drew Galloway decided to not re-sign with TNA

Also saw that Matt and Jeff Hardy's contracts are up after this week and they haven't signed anything yet. Supposedly Vince is really interested in bringing them back because of the Broken Matt gimmick
Matt and Jeff are officially out of Impact Wrestling. Meltzer thinks it's just a matter of time until they sign with WWE
Legal Custodian
AG
I'm not able to watch, but how's Raw? I heard the women's match had some pretty bad botches
Geralt of Rivia
S
I turned it off for the women's matches. I'm also about to turn it off of Cass vs Gallows...but I'm interested in Cesaro vs Owens later. I kind of sensed something about Cesaro maybe siding with Owens at some point in the future
johnnyblaze36
AG
It was actually Cesaro vs Samoa Joe in the main event. Overall a pretty weak show imo. They even had two cruiserweight segments. Really strange matchups. Like who wants to watch the Big Show vs the Shining Stars? But I did like hearing Goldberg's music to open things.
duck79
AG
So they finally got people to cheer for Reigns?
Geralt of Rivia
S
Yeah so that's what I meant...Cesaro vs Joe...this Reigns/Strowman thing in the overrun is just meh
maverick2076
The spot with the turnbuckle breaking was pretty fun.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I wonder if they might make Strowman the next generation's Undertaker somehow. That could be fun if done right
johnnyblaze36
AG
I hadn't seen that part yet and couldn't agree more. I wish somebody would make Reigns disappear. But yes the turnbuckle bit was cool. Don't recall ever seeing that before.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Evidently Brock Lesnar just faced the Big Show after the telecast ended. Watch Big Show get the F5 treatment at the 1:58 mark.

https://www.periscope.tv/BrockLesnarGuy/1vAxRgpMXQXKl?t=8
First Page Last Page
Page 174 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.