***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,770,955 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by safety guy
Geralt of Rivia
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Oh, I do too. I just don't want him to get lost in the midcard like him and Rowan did when they split from Bray a couple of years ago.

I think he would benefit more by being the muscle for Bray while he is World Champ (if that ever actually happens) and then turning on him during that time period.
jrod2181
As noted, WWE is reporting that Seth Rollins re-injured his right knee during the closing segment of this past Monday's RAW during Samoa Joe's attack. It was noted that Rollins will be evaluated later this week.

PWInsider confirmed that the injury is not a storyline, and Rollins is currently in Birmingham, Alabama to get examined. Once he's examined, it will be more clear how serious the injury is and if it will force him to miss WrestleMania 33. Rollins was scheduled to be in one of the featured bouts on the card against Triple H.
While not confirmed, Rollins did appear to fall awkwardly when being taken down by Joe in the Coquina Clutch, as seen in the video above at the 3:20 mark.
aTmLoKi
AG
jrod2181 said:

As noted, WWE is reporting that Seth Rollins re-injured his right knee during the closing segment of this past Monday's RAW during Samoa Joe's attack. It was noted that Rollins will be evaluated later this week.

PWInsider confirmed that the injury is not a storyline, and Rollins is currently in Birmingham, Alabama to get examined. Once he's examined, it will be more clear how serious the injury is and if it will force him to miss WrestleMania 33. Rollins was scheduled to be in one of the featured bouts on the card against Triple H.
While not confirmed, Rollins did appear to fall awkwardly when being taken down by Joe in the Coquina Clutch, as seen in the video above at the 3:20 mark.
The hits keep on coming for the Crossfit Crippler!
aTmLoKi
AG
aTmLoKi said:

jrod2181 said:

The hits keep on coming for the Crossfit Crippler!
Looks like he'll be out for 8 weeks, being cleared just days before WrestleMania 33.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Hopefully they are giving a conservative estimate, and he is able to be on TV for a few weeks leading up to WM
Geralt of Rivia
S
I saw yesterday that instead of AJ/Shane at WM, that they are leaning toward AJ/Ambrose for the IC title. I think I'd like that a bit more
jrod2181
If that happens and Rollins is a no go then I think we get HHH-Shane
aTmLoKi
AG
jrod2181 said:

If that happens and Rollins is a no go then I think we get HHH-Shane
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!
Dan Scott
AG
They need to play up the McMahon sibling fued much more. That's what I thought they'd do at first. And I've always loved Vince on screen character but dude looks so old now that probably won't ever happen again. Stephanie as heel GM sucks so much because she always make baby face look like crap and never takes any. It was entertaining watching Vince and his stooges get their ass kicked.
Scotty Flamingo
Wade Winston Wilson said:

I saw yesterday that instead of AJ/Shane at WM, that they are leaning toward AJ/Ambrose for the IC title. I think I'd like that a bit more
That's definitely a way to make the IC title more prestigious
Scotty Flamingo
please make it another TLC match though
Zombie
So, anyone else thinking the whole Rollins injury is fake this time around? Last time, WWE.com did not publish much about it and certainly didn't drag a story line out of it this early
permabull
AG
Zombie
I can see that. Me and my buddy were counting the surprise spots left, and when Roman came in at 30, we were so pissed we didn't care who won as long as it wasn't him. And I was a huge Roman fan when he was with the Shield.
aTmLoKi
AG
hypeiv said:

I heard an interesting commentary that said Roman coming in at 30 helped put Orton winning the rumble over. Smarks like us were thinking "thank God it wasn't Roman" instead of thinking Orton winning was kind of boring. If anyone else had come in at 30 we wouldn't have been as happy with the Orton win.
Check out the last page and my review from being at the Rumble. The only thing I suggested/postured is that it is a perfect time for them to go all in for Reigns as a heel which culminates in him burying the Taker at WM.
The Shank Ag
I hope Jericho can win one last title before he retires. He's got maybe 3 years left
Geralt of Rivia
S
I have a feeling that Goldberg is going to win the title at Fastlane
The Shank Ag
Really think he lasts? I think he's gone after lesnar at wrestlemania. Run with some sort of injury and the beast starts a long run on top while Goldberg fades away
Geralt of Rivia
S
I think Lesnar wins it at Mania, but I just have a feeling that Vince wants a title on the line for that Brock/Goldberg match to make it feel "more special" or something. Jericho is also leaving soon after Mania, so I'd guess he would lose the US belt to Owens
Geralt of Rivia
S
And just FTR, I hope I'm wrong and Owens beats Goldberg or gets DQed somehow
The Shank Ag
Yea Jericho is probably gone until rumble 2019
maverick2076
I don't want to see Lesnar with a belt.
bigcat22
AG
Did Michael Cole really just say the stairs weigh hundreds of pounds when Stroman hit RR with them
aTmLoKi
AG
maverick2076 said:

I don't want to see Lesnar with a belt.
You won't have to worry about that. He won't be visible most of the time, and will show up again in time for Summerslam.
jrod2181
according to Dave Meltzer from Wrestling Observer
Seth is considered good for WrestleMania. So Triple H vs. Seth is on, and that's what they're working towards. Maybe that's why they didn't tip their hand, but they are going with the idea that that match is still on and he will be ready for WrestleMania.
permabull
AG
permabull
AG
Geralt of Rivia
S
Nope. The only time I've considered it was when I joined #CancelWWENetwork after Reigns won the Rumble a couple of years ago (or maybe it was when he got put in the Mania main event last year, can't remember)

I try and watch NXT weekly, and I also enjoy some of their other original content...plus I watch old RAWs and PPVs from time to time
Zombie
I'm with Wade on this. I keep my sub going monthly. I like to watch old PPVs, the documentaries and especially NXT. I mean, come on. It's $9.99 for a huge library of stuff.
permabull
AG
The Shank Ag
Whole bunch of meh tonight until two big ones
jrod2181
I al up to May 1999 on Nitro and then watching the PPV as well. Wish they had Thunder as well
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'd love it if Rowan returned to help Harper
permabull
AG
permabull
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 171 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.