***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,767,439 Views | 16570 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by dcaggie04
Mr.KyleReed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Orton vs Bray would be really interesting. Not only legend killer, but help build guy into legend before you kill him.
The Shank Ag
Goldberg done
Jericho gone soon
Taker gone again probably
HHH nowhere to be seen tonight

Other than roman getting beat twice that sucks
Zombie
Ya, but that means one of them needs the title before then. The whole point of Rumble is the main event at WM. So is it going to be Cena vs Orton at the Rumble? That makes ZERO sense
Zombie
No Rollins, HHH, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle. Highly disappointed
Bunk Moreland
Cena loses to Bray at elimination Chamber
Gregg Papivich
I was there... orton winning sucked
Bunk Moreland
Gregg Papivich said:

I was there... orton winning sucked

Had to have been better than Roman winning
Geralt of Rivia
S
My Bray fanboy mind is thinking that Harper and Wyatt are the last two in the elimination chamber after a month of possible hostilities...then Harper lays down to show he's still loyal

I know that won't happen
aTmLoKi
AG
Just got back from the show....

Crowd was unusually hot for a Texas audience. Curious to see how it sounded on the network.

The Owens/Rollins and Cena/Styles matches were incredible, especially the latter of the two. The ending to Cena/Styles was unreal! Poor cruiserweights. Average/above average match that all the energy was completely sucked out of the room from the changing of the ring and the long package. By the time the match started, nobody cared..like usual.

The rumble was good for the first 29 numbers. Having the previous conversation about the number of mystery people, we were counting them out and became more and more disappointed. When Enzo came out, it was a bit of a downer recognizing there was one more guy to come. We saw them setting up pyro for number 30 and were excited thinking it was either Finn, Angle, or Joe. Then the music hit for that POS.

The only thing I can think of in dissecting the rumble is 1. Lots of the "lower midcard" went out early so Braun can have his super elimination streak - which was fine. 2. 40 man rumble would've been better with the depth of roster, as no legends came out and there really wasn't a big surprise this year. 3. Reigns is going full heel.

Unless they are stupid, they knew he was going to get booed out of the building. He had some heelish tactics and going after the undertaker isn't going to win him any friends. Similarly, Orton winning the rumble at the beginning of the night wouldn't have gotten nearly the reaction it did unless he eliminated someone that garners an incredible amount of hatred. Bravo WWE. Let Reigns run full heel now (embracing a combo of Batista's arrogant persona and RKO's Legend Killer gimmick) and be the one who retires the Undertaker (he looked terrible tonight!) That would elevate him into super heel status. Nevertheless, Roman at 30 killed the energy of the Alamodome and the level of anger that came from his entrance was unreal.
superunknown
AG
aTmLoKi said:

Just got back from the show....

Crowd was unusually hot for a Texas audience. Curious to see how it sounded on the network.

Y'all were great. Lots of people on the r/sc livethread were like "why can't San Antonio always get the Rumble?"
Geralt of Rivia
S
I don't remember getting annoyed by anything the crowd did, so y'all must have been great
toucan82
LET'S GO CENA!!!!!!!
aTmLoKi
AG
Chant of the night "Fix, the screen!" To the tune of New Day Rocks. Great considering the main view ring screens were broken preventing a large portion of the crowd from viewing some of the rumble.
Gigem Trevas
toucan82 said:

LET'S GO CENA!!!!!!!
UnderoosAg
AG
I'm leaving the SA airport for work this morning. Apparently souvenir folding chairs are acceptable carry ons.
Dan Scott
AG
The actual Rumble sucked this year. No surprises and why the heck did Roman come out at 30. It's like they want the want people to boo him so maybe heel turn.
aTmLoKi
AG
The edit job on Reigns entrance at 30 on the WWE Network deserves an Oscar Award for Sound Editing.
Scotty Flamingo
Best spot of the rumble was Jack Gallagher jumping off the top rope with his umbrella
aTmLoKi
AG
Looked a little like thisNathan Summers said:

Best spot of the rumble was Jack Gallagher jumping off the top rope with his umbrella
Looked a little like this
jrod2181
Mania predictions

Goldberg "Champ" vs Lesnar
HHH- Rollins
Styles- Shane Mcmahon
Wyatt "Champ" vs Orton
Charlotte, Bayley, Nia Jax
Reigns- Taker
Strouman-Corbin
Bullet Club - ????
Owens-Jericho
Ambrose-Miz or Ziggler ???

Smacksdown woman Pre Show
permabull
AG
maverick2076
There's no way Cena is not at Mania.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Samoa Joe
Scotty Flamingo
There's Samoa Joe!
jrod2181
LOL i didn't even realize I left off Cena. What happens with Samoa Joe at Mania???
Bunk Moreland
Does that mean Samoa Joe is HHH's new pet? Does he join forces with KO or go after the title? I'm a little confused there because I thought HHH had make KO his new chosen one when he did that to Rollins.

Also, if Samoa Joe gets a title shot at WM or something of the like, you have to think Finn Balor will be a part of that given their history at NXT.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'm not sure where they will go with Joe. I had read that they were thinking about doing Joe vs Cena at WM, but if he's on RAW that would seem to be out of the window
jrod2181
If Balor able to come back. I have no idea his return time but I would not mind Joe vs Balor at Mania
permabull
AG
Legal Custodian
AG
This AJ/Ambrose match on Smackdown is pretty damn good. Started off a little slow, but the last 5-10 minutes were great!
permabull
AG
Geralt of Rivia
S
Supposedly the plan is AJ vs Shane at WM...not sure how I feel about that
Geralt of Rivia
S
I do still think that Harper reaffirms to the Wyatt Family at some point...or at least to Bray

Maybe Rowan comes back from his injury and helps him see the light
jrod2181
Saw a rumor today that Nikki Bella is having her last match at Mania due to her neck and that the rumored match is Cena/Nikki vs Miz/Maryse
maverick2076
Screw that. I want to see Luke Harper make a full on face turn.
First Page Last Page
Page 170 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.