***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,767,630 Views | 16570 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by dcaggie04
maverick2076
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow. An un-bleeped "Holy ****" chant.
AggieLitigator
You're last? If he's really coming back for just one more match that's lame.
Geralt of Rivia
S
AggieLitigator said:

Don't care. I get my nostalgia

...and I bet they get one more out of him to put him into the HoF since I think he loses to Brock
Olsen
AG
That was a great promo after coming back to a big wrestling company in 12 years but I was expecting at least a spear on somebody though.
Scotty Flamingo
AggieLitigator said:

Apparently he has a match on the November 14th raw
Scotty Flamingo
That was great ****ing moment though. He still has the greatest entrance of all time
Geralt of Rivia
S
Probably vs James Ellsworth
superunknown
AG
I was very sports entertained.
Zombie
I hate hate hate the way they promoted the whole Goldberg thing. I want surprises! Royal Rumble is only there months away. Goldberg surprise and eliminating Lesnar would have set the Internet on fire.
Geralt of Rivia
S
The video game featuring him just came out. If you wait then people may not care as much.

Plus, there aren't many "surprises" these days. If we got close to RR and there were rumors about him and Lesnar at Mania, you'd be complaining about how it wasn't a surprise that he attacked Lesnar and cost him the Rumble/Champion of the Universe match
Bunk Moreland
Rollins and HHH is the wrestlemania long game... At least from my amateur perspective.
permabull
AG
Scotty Flamingo
Watched his promo again. By far the best promo goldberg has ever cut in his career. It was genuine.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I only watched the Goldberg years when he was on top in WCW as a kid. Maybe they should have let me speak more. Did he cut promos once he got to WWE?
Mr.KyleReed
AG
He was terrible at promos. I guess after being in some movies and doing podcasts it has helped him with his promo work.
Wolfpac 08
AG
Nathan Summers said:

Watched his promo again. By far the best promo goldberg has ever cut in his career. It was genuine.

Didn't get to see it. I found a clip of the very end but does anyone know where I can watch the whole thing?
MooreTrucker
AG
Wolfpac 08 said:

Nathan Summers said:

Didn't get to see it. I found a clip of the very end but does anyone know where I can watch the whole thing?
80s Guy
Is it sad that Vince has to dust off Goldberg to get Brock over?
MooreTrucker
AG
80s Guy said:

Yeah, but look at the pop that Goldberg got. He may be old, but definitely still popular.
80s Guy
MooreTrucker said:

80s Guy said:

Yeah, but look at the pop that Goldberg got. He may be old, but definitely still popular.

True, but can anyone else get a pop like that? It was a more a commentary on the current state of the WWE
Scotty Flamingo
Smackdown is so much better than Raw now it isn't even funny.

Time to get rid of the 3 hour format
Goodson
S
Goldberg was awesome ... from entrance to his mic time.

It doesn't matter if a top of the line main-venter is 20 or in their 40s ... what is important is that they have the right combination of in-ring entertainment skills and the ability to put it over the top with their mic time.

Goldberg delivered ... in spades.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Nathan Summers said:

Smackdown is so much better than Raw now it isn't even funny.

Time to get rid of the 3 hour format
permabull
AG
bigcat22
AG
Looks like AJ Styles is saying he wants HBK at the Royal Rumble. It will be in San Antonio, HBK's hometown, but he has been pretty adamant about his retirement. I would love to see this match though
jrod2181
bigcat22 said:

Looks like AJ Styles is saying he wants HBK at the Royal Rumble. It will be in San Antonio, HBK's hometown, but he has been pretty adamant about his retirement. I would love to see this match though
HBK does something to AJ at Rumble and then we get AJ HBK at Mania
Wolfpac 08
AG
jrod2181 said:

bigcat22 said:

HBK does something to AJ at Rumble and then we get AJ HBK at Mania

This would be awesome!
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Scotty Flamingo
You know....this has been a crazy ass year in WWE....I wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened.
aTmLoKi
AG
Raw Sucks.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I don't get why their thinking is "At HiaC we have New Day vs Sheamus and Cesaro for the tag team titles. We should probably give them preview matches of this for the next 2 weeks."
aTmLoKi
AG
Wade Winston Wilson said:

I don't get why their thinking is "At HiaC we have New Day vs Sheamus and Cesaro for the tag team titles. We should probably give them preview matches of this for the next 2 weeks."
This.

The Lesnar segment last night was terrible, and I read today that they were trying to get him over as a mega heel...in his own home town. Really? You also got a "boring" chant with Bayley in the ring and let the number one contender for the Cruiserweight Title Sunday lose cleanly.
bigcat22
AG
Raw is so lost right now, Tuesday's are now the wrestling night of the week for me
aTmLoKi
AG

I found this on Reddit from someone who saw the trailer for "Logan" and wanted to do something similar for HH.
Blanco Jimenez
AG
As a Hulkamaniac from way back, I enjoyed that.
First Page Last Page
Page 158 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.