***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,771,013 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by safety guy
aTmLoKi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
This thread is how I keep up with WWE after being away for years. What happened?
Fatal Four Way elimination match (No DQ) ended Raw last night. The participants were Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and Big Cass. The match teased a show down between Roman and Cass, and there were a lot of back and forths until Cass was eliminated. Then, it became an amazing triple threat match with some great spots and lots of finisher/kickouts. The ending had Triple H run from out of the crowd, Pedigree Roman Reigns on the outside, throw Reigns into the ring, and wakeup Rollins to go pin him. Reigns was then eliminated. Triple H then went outside and grabbed Kevin Owens and threw him in the ring. He got in the ring, yelled at Rollins to get ready, went and grabbed KO and it seemed like he was going to Pedigree him, but then turned and hit Rollins instead. While he had Rollins loaded, he turned to a shocked Owens and gave him a sort of "I'm doing this for you" type of look/gesture. KO covered for the three count, and the place went crazy.
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
This thread is how I keep up with WWE after being away for years. What happened?
Kevin Owens won the new WWE Champion of the Universe in a fatal fourway elimination match vs Big Cass, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns. HHH gave Roman a Pedigree so Rollins could eliminate him, and then HHH turned on Rollins, hit him with a Pedigree, and let Owens cover to win the title.
Legal Custodian
AG
I actually have a sneaking suspicion that Triple H called that live in the ring. I don't think anyone knew what the plan was except for Triple H interfering. You can audibly hear H tell Roman to get in the ring after he was pedigreed and trying to pick him and throw him in there.

Rollins didn't look he knew what to do and H had to push him multiple times in the ring to cover Roman. Then he whispered something in KO's ear when he threw him in the ring. Went over to Rollins in the corner and told him to walk towards the center. Then the rest is history.

That's my theory anyway.
aTmLoKi
AG
quote:
I actually have a sneaking suspicion that Triple H called that live in the ring. I don't think anyone knew what the plan was except for Triple H interfering. You can audibly here H tell Roman to get in the ring after he was pedigreed and trying to pick him and throw him in there.

Rollins didn't look he knew what to do and H had to push him multiple times in the ring to cover Roman. Then he whispered something in KO's ear when he threw him in the ring. Went over to Rollins in the corner and told him to walk towards the center. Then the rest is history.

That's my theory anyway.
Great theory.....or KO is a helluva actor! Either way, the surprise was great and unexpected.
Wolfpac 08
AG
quote:
I actually have a sneaking suspicion that Triple H called that live in the ring. I don't think anyone knew what the plan was except for Triple H interfering. You can audibly here H tell Roman to get in the ring after he was pedigreed and trying to pick him and throw him in there.

That's my theory anyway.

I agree 100%.
This is what I said right after it happened. KO's face was legit shocked. I wouldn't be surprised if the crowd reaction during the opening segment had something to do with it. KO was so over.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Here's the ending of last night, in case you didn't watch it

Scotty Flamingo
I love how HHH gave Owens the Bobby Roode glorious bomb nod of approval before pedigreeing Rollins
Scotty Flamingo
Man Rollins sold that pedigree like a champ
ShawnTxAg
AG
I thought the same thing as i watched it the first time.
maverick2076
The more I think about it, the more I don't like the ending. It just makes another weak champion. KO didn't beat anyone to win the belt, someone else gave him the win, etc.
permabull
AG
Geralt of Rivia
S
The Miz is a great old school heel
maverick2076
He is, but I think having him walk out like that wasted what he built with that speech last week.
Geralt of Rivia
S
If they didn't have the little thing where Shane took DB's side just before that then I'd agree. I think they knew that they needed to get him out there right away to turn it into a d-bag thing of him to do before the fans got behind him and turned on DB
The Shank Ag
That was hype
maverick2076
quote:
If they didn't have the little thing where Shane took DB's side just before that then I'd agree. I think they knew that they needed to get him out there right away to turn it into a d-bag thing of him to do before the fans got behind him and turned on DB

I'd rather him be a strong heel than a weak one. Would have been good with the scene if he had smack Dolph mid sentence with the belt or something like that. He can be a heel without being weak. A strong Miz makes for a stronger IC title.
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
quote:

I'd rather him be a strong heel than a weak one. Would have been good with the scene if he had smack Dolph mid sentence with the belt or something like that. He can be a heel without being weak. A strong Miz makes for a stronger IC title.

Granted, I wasn't alive or watching for any of this, but wasn't Ric Flair your typical "weak" heel who cheated and used others to stay champ? That's what heels do...they use things to their advantage and cheat to win
The Shank Ag
This interview had promise but is now painful to watch
permabull
AG
maverick2076
That Heath Slater bit was horrible.
permabull
AG
superunknown
AG
quote:
This interview had promise but is now painful to watch
I just kept focus on Renee's tits. They are not painful to watch,
Geralt of Rivia
S
Becky
permabull
AG
permabull
AG
Bunk Moreland
Got a pre-sale code?
Geralt of Rivia
S
I don't know if I want to drive to Dallas for a show
permabull
AG
permabull
AG
Bunk Moreland
What's a tlc ppv like? Full lineup? Women fights as well?
permabull
AG
permabull
AG
The Shank Ag
There needs to be a raw vs Smackdown rivalry that includes ambushes from both sides to the other show or this brand split is going to die a painful death
permabull
AG
The Shank Ag
Turning Smackdown into the NXT show could be interesting
First Page Last Page
Page 148 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.