***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,770,687 Views | 16577 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by safety guy
aTmLoKi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Tonight's Raw
Floor 2, Row B ticket

Suck it
We expect a good "behind the scenes" report later tonight...
Geralt of Rivia
S
Poor Jinder Mahal...already relegated to no entrance status
aTmLoKi
AG
quote:
Poor Jinder Mahal...already relegated to no entrance status
Ummmm....he had an entrance...
aTmLoKi
AG
Aggie4231....you lucky *******!
aggie4231
AG
JoJo's backside is mighty fine
Geralt of Rivia
S
I must have missed it then
permabull
AG
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'm glad that Roman won because now I think Rusev wins this weekend
Bunk Moreland
Who was the guy who got to Rollins in the ring? Was that a fan? Cameras avoided him completely
aggie4231
AG
Anybody got a clip of the wacko who jumped the barricade and made it into the ring
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Anybody got a clip of the wacko who jumped the barricade and made it into the ring

Funny you posted that. Cameras only caught the side of the weird plastic looking hat he had on and Rollins push him away. They didn't show anything else or mention anything
aggie4231
AG
It was a fan. People saw him outside prior to the show, and he was spewing a bunch of crazy religious stuff.
Bunk Moreland
Damn that's freaky. Rollins handled it well. Reminded me of the French open final where the dude ran right at Federer.

My buddy sent me a video of triple h/stone cold match where HHH jacked up a fan who entered the ring
Geralt of Rivia
S
Stone Cold has brought that up on a few podcast episodes. It's crazy.

Here is another one that was caught on camera for WCW with Raven

aggie4231
AG
Ref and wwe security drugged him out of the ring. He resisted the whole time. Kept him on the side of the entrance aisle during Balor. Still resisted after and while walking him to the back behind announcers.

It was a plastic German looking helmet
aggie4231
AG
Sasha, dat booty is fine.

Dana Brooks actually looks pretty damn good up close and in non-ring attire.

Lana is fine, and has some sexy shoulders (I would know since she stood in front of me the whole match). She does come off a little b****y.

The Demon is awesome.

The behind view of Titus and Darren, is a mental picture that you want to dump from your memory real quick.

Another fan got tossed, and kept back talk security. He bowed up and started to act like he was going to throw a punch, but the big black security guard was quicker with the fist.

Dark match was a good quick 15 min. Scene and Ambrose vs. Rollins and Jericho. Cena and Rollins really have fun doing them. Was supposed to have Orton and Styles (they had been advertised for the last 3 weeks, Styles and Cena were advertised before the draft), but I guess they had to cut them for time purposes or they couldn't make it.

Got pictures, what hosting site is the best?
Scotty Flamingo
Was kinda disappointed they didn't save the demon entrance for summerslam. That's cool you got to see it live though.

Also I lost it when lesnar told heath he didn't give a **** about his kids. I love brock
aggie4231
AG
quote:
Was kinda disappointed they didn't save the demon entrance for summerslam. That's cool you got to see it live though.

Also I lost it when lesnar told heath he didn't give a **** about his kids. I love brock

I think that's the first time I'VE heard Brock talk on the mic (not counting UFC).
Geralt of Rivia
S
12 man tag team? Wtf
Geralt of Rivia
S
Maybe they will give Slater a cheap win over Orton to earn a contract
Geralt of Rivia
S
Congratulations to Heath Slater
Geralt of Rivia
S
That was poor form by Shane and Daniel Bryan
Geralt of Rivia
S
After Not T Bow mentioned really liking the Stone Cold podcast with Braun Strowman last week I listened to it and also thought it was really good. Also, Braun mentioned that "both of his Wyatt family brothers" were drafted to smackdown, so I thought that may be interesting to watch for when Harper comes back
Geralt of Rivia
S
And now I think Styles is able to beat Cena on Sunday
permabull
AG
permabull
AG
Geralt of Rivia
S
Well aggie4231 said that Cena and Ambrose were in the dark match last night on raw. I imagine they've been pulling double duty lately also since I bet they both were advertised for all of the recent shows
aggie4231
AG
quote:
Well aggie4231 said that Cena and Ambrose were in the dark match last night on raw. I imagine they've been pulling double duty lately also since I bet they both were advertised for all of the recent shows

Both Raw and Smackdown rosters had just done with house shows over the weekend. If I remember right, Cena, AJ, Seth, etc... where in Australia and got back Sunday. Roman had a cut up face from the time in Australia.

Obviously since I was at Raw I may be bias, but Raw was more interesting than Smackdown this week. Shoot, I liked this Raw more than the post WrestleMania one, granted I had way better seats this time.

So far, I've enjoyed my first live shows (WM, WM raw, and this week) in my entire life. I've actually watched more Raw this year than over the last 5-7 years (working nights and the oilfield didn't help). I've also been watching a decent amount of Smackdown this summer.
Legal Custodian
AG
I've watched every smackdown since it went live. But I can honestly say, I don't care about the WWE Championship belt at all this Sunday. Everyone is interested to see the Demon, and everyone wants the Brock Lesnar/Randy Orton matchup. But the bout for the premier title in the industry is being almost forgotten about. This makes me think there will be a pretty big swerve. I don't know what, but definitely seems like something with Bray could happen. That'll set up Bray vs Ambrose for No Mercy in September possibly.
Dan Scott
AG
That's cause Ambrose is a terrible champion. His character is dumb and I don't look at him and think that's WWE Champion.

That podcast with Stone Cold showed this dude has no personality. It was awkward.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
He seemed genuinely butthurt when Steve said he was challenging him to dial it up and people need more out of himself. He went from feeling himself pretty good to almost defensive about it but didn't really come up with anything in defense of himself. It was awkward.
Scotty Flamingo
Yall are pissing me off!
Scotty Flamingo
That podcast was extremely awkward yes, but overall ambrose has been a great champ
Geralt of Rivia
S
quote:
That podcast was extremely awkward yes, but overall ambrose has been a great champ
Now you're just repeating things that I say to you on the Twatter
Scotty Flamingo
Who are you?
First Page Last Page
Page 138 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.