***Official Texags Pro Wrestling Thread***

1,768,143 Views | 16572 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Sex Panther
Mr.KyleReed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Paige and Emma both lookin good.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Thought about watching for the NXT tag teams, still may
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Haven't seen them yet. Who's supposed to fight?

Edit* duh I'm dumb. Tag team tournament, forgot.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Emma win, quick match.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Enzo&Cass/Ascension
golden truth/vaudevillians

I believe both go tonight
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Enzo/Cass now
Geralt of Rivia
S
Thanks just put it on
Geralt of Rivia
S
Goldango
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Pretty sure somebody farted during the segment when Enzo and cass were discussing fighting the other dudes
Geralt of Rivia
S
I turned it on too late to hear that, but I think the vaudevillains are on smackdown so they can edit in loud boos so people think they need to boo them
Geralt of Rivia
S
Bought tickets for a friend and me. Hopefully it'll be a good time

I never had flash seats until now. Should the transfer have gone through right away? I'm not seeing anything in my account.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Adam Rose and Konner suspended 60 days for second violation of wellness policy.
Geralt of Rivia
S
I've been listening to Colt Cabana's podcast a lot lately and heard that he's a longtime friend of A&M WR coach Aaron Moorehead...sent out a tweet to both of them to try and get Colt down to Kyle for a game this fall
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Wrestlemania at Kyle
superunknown
AG
quote:
Wrestlemania at Kyle
and then Raw at Reed the next night?
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Raw. Last week was a surprisingly good show. Hope it continues that way
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I'll be doing results/things of note here and just update this post for anyone not watching.

Kicks off with Dean Ambrose doing an Ambrose Asylum segment. Brings out Shane as first guest. Asks about what Shane's goals are. Says fans are a priority. Interrupted by KO. KO talks about Zayn to Shane, says he doesn't deserve a shot at title. Enter Sami. Sami talks to KO. Enter Y2J. Y2J mad at Shane for taking away his talk show.
Shane says settle it at payback and sets up Y2J vs Ambrose and Sami vs KO.

Now, the greatest thing about that segment, there was no commentary the whole first half of it. I was thinking this was great until I head Coles voice and realized why it was so great.

Apparently during the commercial break, Shane made 2 matches. Sami Zayn and Y2J now, and Ambrose and KO in the Main Event.

Sami Zayn vs Jericho
Jericho counters heluva kick, dirty eye poke, codebreaker to win

Good tag matches tonight. Vaudevilllans Raw Debut vs Usos, then Enzo and Big Cass vs Dudley Boyz.

Back stage interview by MAURO RANALLO! with AJ Styles. Anderson and Gallows walk in. Brief Bullet club reunion, says need to catch up with AJ. Great segment.

Enzo and Big Cass vs Dudley Boyz
Enzo and Big Cass called themselves A cups, they're real, whether you like it or not. Love these dudes.

Roman Reigns enters from main stage. Guess they don't trust the fans if he walks through the crowds. Said that damn line again about being THE guy. Says this is the era of the Roman Empire "and we're here to stay". Enter AJ. Aj cuts promo about what it's going to take to beat Roman at Payback. Gallows and Anderson take out Roman as AJ walks away. AJ looks like he doesn't want to win that way.

Backstage segment basically AJ came up to Roman saying he didn't know that they would attack him, claiming he had nothing to do with that. Roman said bring all your boys, it's 1 vs All.
Roman is throwing out good lines, this title arrogance going to his head/heelish behavior is interesting to watch.

Baron Corbin vs Fandango with Dolph Ziggler at Announce Table
Quick match, ziggler attacks Corbin, ziggler fails

Miz TV segment with The Miz & Maryse
Interrupted by Cesaro. Cesaro just saved this segment from Miz quoting 'Taken'. Cesaro wants to fight miz, miz says not tonight. Enter Russev. Cesaro says he talked to Shane and says it's LoN and the Miz, Vs cesaro and (Reveals Booty-o's shirt under suit)

8 Man Tag Match
LoN+Miz vs New Day+Cesaro

Backstage segment with Charlotte/Ric and Nattie. Natti says Breat Hart is going to be in her corner at Payback!

8 Women Tag Match
Sasha/Becky/Paige/Natti vs
Summer Rae/Tamina/Naomi/Charolette
Charolette taps out to Sharpshooter from Natti

Usos vs Vaudevilllans

Apollo Crews vs Heath Slater
If Slater wins, Crews joing Social Outcast
nothing stood out, seemed like a filler match

Kevin Owens vs Dean Ambrose
Geralt of Rivia
S
I'd guess they are going to set it up for Anderson and Gallows to turn on styles at payback
Mr.KyleReed
AG
quote:
I'd guess they are going to set it up for Anderson and Gallows to turn on styles at payback
Roman Empire
The Shank Ag
How you doin
The Shank Ag
Cass is Tom Brady, Enzo is the football. Neither would be the same without each other, but one way more so than the other
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Pretty sweet tag team finisher.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Cesaro in a Booty Os shirt made me laugh
Mr.KyleReed
AG
I had hopes of Tyson Kidd, then realized 4 on 2 doesn't work. Didn't even think of New Day.
maverick2076
I do not get the New Day gimmick at all.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Hey, Sheamus doesn't have those beads in his beard
Mr.KyleReed
AG
quote:
they started off as heels that didn't care about the fans and made jokes and had fun to make themselves laugh. After a while of that, fans saw they were genuinely having fun, and i think that's why fans like them.

Personally I like them because I've always been a Kofi fan and I watch up up down down on YouTube. It's cool to see the wrestlers not in their character and after that, and the table of 3 that's on the network, it seems like they're just playing themselves.
maverick2076
I really liked Kofi when he came out, I just get into the New Day thing.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
quote:
I really liked Kofi when he came out, I just get into the New Day thing.
try watching the table for 3 on the network with them and the ride along with them (if you have the network).
I'd also recommend some of the up up down down stuff on YouTube. Xaivers gaming channel, and their chemistry all together is just awesome. Some of the ones with those 3 with Tyler Breeze is pretty good.

Also Xaiver hosted a Madden Tournament with some of the superstars. The one with Xaiver and Kofi is hilarious.
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Total Divas gets spin-off 'Total Bellas'
Mr.KyleReed
AG
Debating watching this women tag match on mute. This announce team will butcher this.
Geralt of Rivia
S
Should have put Emma in this match instead of summer rae
Dan Scott
AG
I like Sasha's music
Geralt of Rivia
S
Me too. I'll listen to it on YouTube from time to time
superunknown
AG
quote:
quote:
they started off as heels that didn't care about the fans and made jokes and had fun to make themselves laugh.

Man it was worse than that, remember the black church choir stuff on their intro vid? It was really weird street preacher/black panther vibe.
First Page Last Page
Page 104 of 474

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.